Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43767 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Don't do anything stupid
Modified ***
OK so what is it about your ex that has changed? He left you for another girl before and even beat you because of that girl.....
Babes you can't have it all ,all men have flaws you just have to weigh if his flaws are swallowed by his strengths
Not everyone will be able to show you care the way you'd like it but if in other ways he makes up for it then stick it out
Plus a man that lays his hands on his woman for whatever reason(except she beat up his mother) is a no no for me ........

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Crocz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Like they say life is not always a bed of roses, sometimes we all make compromises. I wouldn't advice you marry someone who doesn't care about your well being...but then maybe that's just what you conjure up cos you wanna go see the Queen. I know ladies can be like that when they wanna jump boat, they'll start seeing flaws in the man.

Anyways, in the end you alone can decide who you believe will give you happiness

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pls run away but make sure you don't run away with his money..

13 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well what actually made me to consider marrying the one here is because my I seeked for spiritual help from two men of God that said the one here is my husband and that he is better than the one abroad, and I also has a convincing revelation about the one here too unlike the one abroad
andromida:
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Well what actually made me to consider marrying the one here is because my I seeked for spiritual help from two men of God that said the one here is my husband and that he is better than the one abroad, and I also has a convincing revelation about the one here too unlike the one abroad
so why did u still run away,I believe in prophesy,if you do then stay

9 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dnawah(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem. It all started in 2012 When I met my ex in lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me . This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quite the relationship but he begged dat he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left. We still kept intouch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance, though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if am sick or not unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.
Now am at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for d wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. Am really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and am contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better. Pls is love enough in marriage! Help me as your sister
go 4 deliverance and accept christ.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Quite a dilemma...

3 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Babygal4eva(f): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
They both sound... unique, I think your issue isn't that you want to go back to the first guy but that you don't wanna marry the 2nd one because he is too controlling, which personally I can't stand BUT if you love him and he's kind and generous and faithful and isn't abusive like the last guy then my opinion is you should go ahead with the marriage, it's normal for brides to get cold feet really normal just pray over it and try and spend more time with him to remind yourself of why you even started dating him in the first place.

As for the 1st guy he sounds like a douche I have no comment on him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by hazyfm1: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
half bread is better than pufpuf. there's no perfect man anywhere. we all have our baggage. @op are u saying that u are perfect? what of ur own shortcomings. abi u never cheat b4. go ahead n get married or elop n ruin d rest of ur life. if u be my sis enh I for d whip u koboko till ur sense come back. Abi him levels 4 yonda d over sweet u days y u wan run?

HARD TALK.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by saaedlee: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Before I give my advice; Does Home BF knows Abroad BF exist?

16 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by izsmike: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
I dnt even know wat to say, marriage is for better for worse nobody can advice u in or outta it it's a personal cross... Listen to ur hrt swthrt . Buh if I were u I will run away from both men

9 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:

Forget the one abroad he was a cheat. He didn't value you before i doubt he values you now.

The one that was revealed to you for goodness sakes he does not treat you well.

dossypretty:
Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.
Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.
Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister

This attitude you don't like, have you ever talked to him about it? A man makes you unhappy why do you want to spend say 30 to 50 years with him all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by tdayof(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Story

3 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chai

13 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dridowu: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator..........................this is super story

13 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dmjinc(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
we should kill your "EX" angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by politricks: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please dont do that

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by yomi007k(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
u can wait another 3 decades......

......love will find u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by freshness2020: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Habatically Gbege!
..I wish ♈όϋ journey well in Ūя̲̅ sojourn!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by bigass(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
marry none of them

4 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by raayah(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Take a coin and name the two sides. One LOCAL and the other ABROAD. Flip the coin. Easy peesy.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.