Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You (23249 Views)

Hairdresser/stylists Thread / 11 Things Your Hairdresser Really Wants You To Know / 13 Things Your Hairstylist Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You by toboy: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
hornipipe: Where is that stup1d son of a barber
Uses for methylated spirits.
- It's great as a glass cleaner! If you're going to use it in hot conditions, dilute it with water.
- In fuel stoves - methylated spirits burns very cleanly; a little too cleanly in fact as it can be hard to see the flame.
- Methylated spirits can be used to remove ink stains from upholstery or clothes
- Remove permanent marker from pvc plastics.
- As a solvent for thinning paint
- For cleaning paint brushes as an alternative tofossil fuel based solvents
- As a general metal cleaner
- For removing stickers and sticker residue fromcar windscreens
- To clean bike disc brakes
- Cleaning electronics
- Cleaning CD/DVD laser lenses (use a cotton bud/q- tip)
[b] Bastard telling me methylated spirit is used to fight infections [/ b] grin that's what these poor people do instead of getting their hair treated with quality products they allow illiterate barbers educate them literates
i dint ask you the other uses of methylated spirit slowpoke! From the way you write, both heaven and earth can attest your not ok! As for poorness like you said! I will not blame you cuz we're on nairaland.only God knows who is richer between us! Have a horror night!

1 Like

Re: Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
hmnn
Re: Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You by Ginaz(f): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
they won't tell you they won't have patience while making your hair. Your hair is just there so they can make it with extensions and weavon. They don't care if you will have hair breakage, or you will go bald in your front hair when they make tight braiding on it.

They won't care if your hair is falling off while they make it, afterall the hairstyle they are making on you is most important than your actual hair. undecided
Re: Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You by Acidosis(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ginaz:
they won't tell you they won't have patience while making your hair. Your hair is just there so they can make it with extensions and weavon. They don't care if you will have hair breakage, or you will go bald in your front hair when they make tight braiding on it.

They won't care if your hair is falling off while they make it, afterall the hairstyle they are making on you is most important than your actual hair. undecided

grin grin grin You must have suffered several hair loss in the hands of your hairdresser
Re: Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You by Ginaz(f): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin grin You must have suffered several hair loss in the hands of your hairdresser

No be small thing my dear..i haf seen tinx
Re: Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You by Acidosis(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ginaz:

No be small thing my dear..i haf seen tinx
hmnn sorry sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Tailors: A Frustrated Customer / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.