Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections (5739 Views)

Wike A Threat To Democracy, Free, Fair Elections – Amaechi / Why Is Wole Soyinka Silent On These Free And Fair Elections? / Can Jega Organize Free And Fair Elections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by indmix: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nigeria, the butt of international derision for successive poor national elections, until the 2011 polls, has offered to assist Zimbabwe, to conduct free and fair election.

Vice-President Namadi Sambo on Tuesday made the offer when the Zimbabwean Deputy Prime Minister, Mrs Thokozani Kitupe, visited him at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said Nigeria was ready to support Zimbabwe through training of its electoral officers by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

According to him, Nigeria will continue to support sister African countries in entrenching democratic values for the general progress of the continent.
Read more here:
http://.mobi/output.php?link=http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PmNewsNigeria/~3/yAr5JqzN1JQ/
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
THEY WILL ONLY TEACH THEM HOW TO CHEAT STEAL AND LIE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Enoquin(f): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
LMAO....Nigerian politicians sure know how to make me laugh....indeed Zimbabwe..we can help...just tell us what you need.... grin
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Olaolufred(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
Only an Armed Robber gives what he doesn't have.
If this is true, then Nigeria is a state of seasoned Magicians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by indmix: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
I can't help but laugh when I saw this headline. Nigerian politicians are high level comedians.
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Chanchit: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Yeeeeee....! Nai gi ri ya..!? I know the woman go don laf spiritual laf. If Nigeria should get the go ahead to help Zimbabwe, then Mugabe will definately rule Zimbabwe from the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
lol grin
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by basty: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nigeria offers to help Zimbabwe RIG Election:

Dear Nairalanders, the initial capion was an Error.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by NEROSKY(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
Is just good how thief turned to pastor overnight undecided
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is freaky hilarious grin ; cheesy
We are planing to export our election rigging prowess to Zimbabwe soon .
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by 2million1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wahala dey o
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by uche08(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Morrise iwu and obj will be of help but they should avoid buhari's advice or....
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Adehwale: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
LMAO...a case of a pig about to teach a dog how to be hygenic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Navalsadiq(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
HELP FROM NIGERIA INDEED!BEFORE YOU CAN BE GOOD OUTSIDE YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD AT HOME.
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by ezme(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
HYPOCRISY!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by dnawah(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Rigging,snatching of ballot boxes,godfatherisim,brandishin of guns and going to shrines are also invited
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
grin OCHI ATO GBUOLE M! grin
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by wandeay: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Establishing more rigging in Africa, painting Africa black the more.
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by 8keens(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
very 4ny. i wonder wat free nd fair election will look like
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Morgan1092(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
I laugh in Tiv: hii hii hii hii. 9ja wan help conduct free n fair election. I still d laugh
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by doublecross(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
this must be some sort of a joke. LMAO
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Move Topic to Jokes Section. PLEASE!!!
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by escobar07(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
let them send maurice iwu if they want to have the best.
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by pomohs(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
a country that cannot conduct a credible electn, how can they help to conduct an electn
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
There is a German Language that says "nemo still no habet" simply means you can't give what you don't have. They should rule out Nigeria as an helper in conducting free and fair election
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by ciphoenix: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Adehwale: LMAO...a case of a pig about to teach a dog how to be hygenic.
it so happens that pigs are more hygienic than dogs tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by gen2briz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pls i would like to be one of inec officals....i beg o wen it time make dem take me go oo..i get liver to carry ballot boxes oo
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by Sciencs(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Stil dnt knw y i kept on laughin even 5minutes afta readin dis headline......wow!!. Seriously??. Wat a cruel joke!!!
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by DeWisedon(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
I pity zimbabwe,una go lost ballot paper tire nd una go dey ask weda na magib.Mugabe u beta run 4 ur life cuz 9ja don plan hw u go take fail
Re: Nigeria Offers To Help Zimbabwe Conduct Fair Elections by DIG1: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
1 thing we must know is dat Nigerians act rightly when outsyd d shores. A good example is d Nigerian police, also when Nigeria citizens travel τ̅☺ foreign lands, they tend τ̅☺ ß disciplined Απϑ obey rules Απϑ regulations, but act orda wise when they are in Nigeria. Don't ß surprise dat Nigeria can help Zimbabwa conduct free, fair Απϑ credible election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Is The Poorest State In Southern Nigeria And Third Poorest In Nigeria / Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium / Sanusi Speaks After Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.