Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice (898 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice by gbengarock: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Once upon a time(sec sch days), we were best of friends. I loved her but couldn't tell her how/what i feel for her. 3yrs after we left school, i called her to tell her i love her, but she said she couldn't break her 2yr old relationship cos of me. We lost contact and after 5yrs my heart still beats for her. I only just got her number from a friend. I've been calling her ever since and i guess she is happy with the reunion but don't know if she still feels anything.

Also dunno if she's still in the relationship.

I still love her

No other has ever made me feel what she make me feel.

I'm confused and dunno wat to do...i need your advice.
Re: My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice by k2039: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
gbengarock:

Also dunno if she's still in the relationship.
Ask her

gbengarock: I still love her

Tell her

gbengarock: No other has ever made me feel what she make me feel..

Tell her
Re: My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice by Mynd44: 4:39am On Sep 13, 2012
Sweet
Re: My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2012
So y u telling us? undecided undecided
Re: My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice by DExplorer1: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: So y u telling us? undecided undecided
So you go help am tell the girl for em.
Re: My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice by gbengarock: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

So you go help am tell the girl for em.

if u ain't ready to help must u write something

(1) (Reply)

She Can Kiss Me Anytime But She Can't Use My Toothbrush / Should Man Also Do D Cooking, Cleaning Etc / Who Gossip The Most Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.