Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86175 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2016
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

255 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Edwinmason(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2016
if this article is true den KUDOS TO YOU

154 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2016
The reaction he gave was very normal.

He deserved it.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ChappyChase: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Babe admit it you're still head over hills in love with that guy! Abeg free ham no go crash him wack married life! Abi you wan turn side chick?

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Mrbigman1(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
U re a bery wicket EX!!!

Buhari must hear this.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Stevebamdex(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
What's the name of this movie? sad
If this story is true then you get mind no be small. smiley weldonesmiley

68 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
movie kee, i am telling you it happened last weekend and you saying movie, why cant nlers believe true story for once
Stevebamdex:
What's the name of this movie? sad
If this story is true then you get mind no be small. smiley weldonesmiley

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
oya send EFCC lol
Mrbigman1:
U re a bery wicket EX!!!

Buhari must hear this.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer
ChappyChase:
Babe admit it you're still head over hills in love with that guy! Abeg free ham no go crash him wack married life! Abi you wan turn side chick?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by jonaifame22(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by invinzible1: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
So thru my dear, i get mind die lol grin grin grin
Edwinmason:
if this article is true den KUDOS TO YOU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Like i have been busy commenting on his wedding pictures uploaded by his wifey grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ChappyChase: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer
Hahahahhaaha, babe no lie to yourself jor..

18 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
really thanks
invinzible1:
Make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by iykekelvins(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Babe..you try oo
I sha know I won't leave u if I were him

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Strahovski1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin

I can imagine how his face was when crying grin

My daddy told me you don't value what you have until you loose it

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
. Cool!! He's in the past now...buh u get mind sha!

3 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Everyone is shocked he could do such but its his life, we werent meant to be afterall
iykekelvins:
Babe..you try oo

I sha know I won't leave u if I were him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
You've seen a better man already, right?

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.

Your storyline is sweet, but it takes a culpable, fickle, gullible and predisposed mind to believe your story hook line and sinker. Something is missing in your post and I know it.

267 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by iykekelvins(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
Everyone is shocked he could do such but its his life, we werent meant to be afterall
Not meant for each other?.. After 4 years??

Ur village ppl re not sleeping

52 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
My village people cannot be sleeping na, they slept int he night but im sure they are awake now grin grin grin abi what do you think cheesy tongue
iykekelvins:
Not meant for each other?.. After 4 years??

Ur village ppl re not sleeping

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by iykekelvins(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
My village people cannot be sleeping na, they slept int he night but im sure they are awake now grin grin grin abi what do you think cheesy tongue
Lol.. Okay
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by obongtunji: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP you too gbaski and I must confess your head they there. God will soon surprise with a husband far better than him.

13 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by nlfan: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Amen oo
obongtunji:
OP you too gbaski and I must confess your head they there. God will soon surprise with a husband far better than him.

8 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by tania28(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

baby u get mind,

5 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
obongtunji:
She don see husband

Common analysis by adding 1 + 1 will tell you that this lady is not 'single'

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Cholls(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
my sister look I don't know you from anywhere not until you came here with this story of your love life. so just accept my advice which ever way you like to see it good or bad............ back to the topic........one of the things I deduced from what you wrote is how proud and arrogant of a person you could be........thinking you're better than the lady cuz she couldn't speak English fluently.....and the one that annoyed me most was when the brother told you to move to Mowe with him you refused.......Damn! You are too proud for any man to marry.

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by kaziblake(f): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Girl kudos to you.

But you get mind oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by chenor(f): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:
You've seen a better man already, right?

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.
I have seen something like that happening. This one was less than three months. The meeting, intro, trad, white everything so I believe her

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by PresVA: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
Like i have been busy commenting on his wedding pictures uploaded by his wifey grin grin grin
I can perceive you're hurt; just trying to pretend... Please leave them alone and move on! Before you go on to break their marriage. .

I just pity the innocent lady in the middle of this!!

Really wonder why people are cheering you on... you haven't done your own wedding, have you? Who knows your future husband's ex would do worse than you did.. cheesy

You already kinda gave your approval before the wedding. .not like he hid everything from you. . Why then spoil the innocent lady's day?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
chenor:
I have seen something like that happening. This one was less than three months. The meeting, intro, trad, white everything so I believe her
First meeting?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.