Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. (1112 Views)

Ladies Kindly Read This If You Want To Be A Good Wife / Ladies Kindly Explain This / I Want To Engage My Girlfriend,ladies Kindly Help Out With Mindblowing Ideas Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by msanda(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
Guys, this is to start a st[b]r[/b]ictly guys only thread here. Girls, forgive me. I'm chauvinistic (So what?).
Gents, you may use this forum to discuss anything we'd rather not talk about with the ladies.
Ground Rule: If any babe butts in, we simply ignore her (they can't stand that!)
Now here's what I want to talk about. How do u exit a relationship as nicely as possible without breaking any hearts (or plates!) in the process.
Guys, kindly avail us some of ur experiences.

PS: Feel free to alter the discussion but the rule remains. . . any girl comments? Ignore her! It's a boys-only nite.
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by TheSly: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
bro u harsh o. . wetin 'em girlies do u na cheesy
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by sagitarius(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2008
I've ever done dat thru a very gradual process, well, i started by reducing d rate of calls,visits & all that, i broke up without tellin her  sad just culdn't face her 2 do it,she was too good 4 me.I just left town & changed my number without givin her. although her heart was broken,she tried as much as possible not to show it.I felt soooo bad in d end,i kept apologisin but she was already in another relationship wen she didn't hear from me 4 over a year, I regret ever doin dat, i was just a kid havin fun. she still loves me butis committed 2 someone else, don't think i'll ever do dat again, sighs
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by msanda(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

bro u harsh o. . wetin 'em girlies do u na cheesy
My brova, no be fight. The ladies are welcome to observe. . .
. . . but they shud kindly not comment, thank you (they can see but not be heard, so. . . sue me)

sagitarius:

I've ever done that through a very gradual process, well, i started by reducing d rate of calls,visits & all that, i broke up without tellin her sad just culdn't face her 2 do it,she was too good 4 me.I just left town & changed my number without givin her. although her heart was broken,she tried as much as possible not to show it.I felt soooo bad in d end,i kept apologisin but she was already in another relationship when she didn't hear from me 4 over a year, I regret ever doin that, i was just a kid havin fun. she still loves me butis committed 2 someone else, don't think i'll ever do that again, sighs
Understandable, we guys can be cowardly atimes. But even my first break-up, I faced up to the task, tried to be as gentle as possible, and explained why I felt the relationship wasn't going to work. . . I don't think it made much difference. She was still heart-broken. . . and eventually, so was I
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2008
ohhhh kkkkk**W/E**
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Raymond88(m): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2008
Why do girls love to rebel against simple instructions? -cough *example above* cough-
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2008
Raymond88:

Why do girls love to rebel against simple instructions? -cough *example above* cough-
why do guys like to rebel against simple instructions? points at Raymond88 tongue . . . the slowpoke that made this thread said to ignore any girl that comments. . . i guess am just unavoidable. **hot!**
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by WesleyanA(f): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2008
anyways, i wish the girl better luck in finding a better guy.

ladies, let's take over this thread. hehe
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by tkb417(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2008
ill just stop calling. . .ill do that for 2 weeks and when she ask questions.
My response will be" im too busy and i think this might go on forever cos my new boss is making things difficult"

I know she'll throw tantrums. yeah right, i'll click the ignore button
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2008
WesleyanA:

abi o. . .and later all the guys here wonder why their girl breaks up with them. . .
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by honeric01(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2008
the best way to do that is not to even get involved in the first place when you know you no feel anything for the skele, dem kiffis always misinterprete friendship for relationship sometimes, so when getting close to them, always let them know your stand.
but i would rather say if you no love or get anything for the girl, just try to be civil by ringing the bell to her ears that you aren't in for anything long term for days, weeks, months or even years cool
i make sense or not is not for you to judge!!!
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by honeric01(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2008
sorry, i sent same message twice,
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Raymond88(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2008
toyinrayo:

. . . i guess am just unavoidable.

Guys, we need a damn pesticide. . .FAST!! tongue
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by sylvex(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2008
Raymond88:

Guys, we need a damn pesticide. . .FAST!! tongue

huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pesti what?

sighing ' I wonder why em' guys think they are a hard nut to crack'!

@ poster
sorry oooo! Ain't flouting your rules jus speaking my mind!
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2008
WesleyanA:

ladies, let's take over this thread. hehe[/size]
LOL Wesley!!! I will join u in that tongue grin wink cheesy

@honeric01, u realize your comment works both ways right And what r u a fortune teller that you know as soon as u see someone whether or not a relationship will work out PUHLEEEEEZEE!!!!!!!!!!

@poster, I dont know about the other gals but your topic title is an open invitation for females to come to this thread. I only read it cuz you asked ladies not to. grin tongue I am really bad with following directions LOL grin grin grin
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by jkpretty(f): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2008
@ Poster
Now what makes u think the guys r in the best position to tell u how to break up. And also what makes u think there's a simple way of breaking up without anyone being hurt. There is no break up dat doesn't bring hurt, that's if u were truly loved.

U have two options, Come out & tell her the truth & reasons u can't be together instead of claiming busy or accruing it to net work problems. This is the best option.

or u be a coward & create stories like:

I got born again!

I have HIV

I had a dream dat u're not my wife

My pastor says we can't be together

u ahould have checkd the "ridiculous break up reasons" thread for ur answers, instead of putting up this thread. duh!
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by rosquare(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2008
i dont think there's a nice and easy way to break up a relationship,cos
the person at the receiving end will definitely feel hurt.
but come to think of it, we could avoid all this heartbreaks by
simply not going into the relationship in the first place.
let me explain,
i've come to realise that most girls interprete
most forms of caring as love, even when the guy hasnt spelt
it out to them that he wants to have a relationship with them.

therefore, let us stop leading the girls on, simple grin
especially when the guy is in a serious relationship
(although i still wonder what is meant by an unserious relationship.)
guys do you feel me

cos when the chick don fall 4 u finish u com dey
mis yan,yawa fit gas oooo grin grin grin
i no fit shout oo
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by tkb417(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2008
@poster
let der mouth be running diarrhea. . .

@rosquare
somethings are not just meant to be. Its not because you go into it deliberately to mess it up. Things go wrong, wine do turn sour sometimes. . .

You guys are talking as if break up excuses only come from the men. . .is that the case? the ladies also play the game.
make i hear word ojare
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by jkpretty(f): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
TKb

U just broke my heart cry cry cry
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by tkb417(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2008
TKb

You just broke my heart

sorry dear. ma binu
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
How do u exit a relationship as nicely as possible without breaking any hearts (or plates!) in the process.
If she's in it for love, it's impossible not to break her heart. cry
If she's in it for the money, file for bankruptcy. tongue
If she's in it for sex, tell her u can't get it up no more. lol cheesy
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by supercunt(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2008
the best way is to give her what i call COLD TREATMENT,[/b]that is don't talk to her or notice her,that thing dey pain girl no be small,i am[b] spoking from experience o.
WesleyanA:

una no dey hear words
toyinrayo:

why do guys like to rebel against simple instructions? points at Raymond88 tongue . . . the slowpoke that made this thread said to ignore any girl that comments. . . i guess am just unavoidable. **hot!**
you be man wetin you dey find for here?abi you carry something for yonda like men? grin
lamidebaby:

If she's in it for love, it's impossible not to break her heart. cry
If she's in it for the money, file for bankruptcy. tongue
If she's in it for sex, tell her u can't get it up no more. lol cheesy
dey no invite you for this talk,just sidon dey look. cheesy
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by sylvex(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
supercunt:

the best way is to give her what i call COLD TREATMENT,[/b]that is don't talk to her or notice her,that thing dey pain girl no be small,i am[b] spoking from experience o.

clearing throat lipsrsealed
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by supercunt(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
sylvex:

clearing throat lipsrsealed
you dey clear throat na God catch you,i think dem talk say this one na for men only,you never clear throat,anyway go lick baba blue for your throat grin grin
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by odiaseo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
I agree with rossquare, it's better not to go into the relationship in the first place.

Every guy knows the real reason why he goes into a relationship, if the reason was genuine and things didn't work out, he doesn't need to lie or cook up stories it would be evident and all he needs to do is be honest and tell her the truth. She may not accept and may feel hurt, but I think she would respect you better.

Of course if the guy went in to hit and run and you hit an unsuspecting girl, you'll definitely hurt her feelings.

Guys lets us be noble in our relationships and treat the girl how we want our sisters to be treated. Remember we are dealing with a human being and not an object.
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by sylvex(f): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ supercunt
huh shocked (supercun) shocked! wat a funny name u've got grin

cud u pls modify ur status?
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by supercunt(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
sylvex:

@ supercunt
huh shocked (supercun) shocked! what a funny name u've got grin

cud u please modify your status?

why?wetin my status got to do with you?abeg enjoy the[b] SUPERTHING [/b] jo
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by powerblaze(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
Guys, i think our ladies have a bit of a point. Have you ever tried dating a girl and just when you thought you were on a smooth sail, she turns you down, or maybe you find her boats with your best friend!
Multiply that pain by at least 12 and you could guess how a lady feels when you break up with just like that. Ladies are far more emotional than men, and so they naturally feel before they think, unlike guys who think before they feel.
don't start what you can't finish. If youre not comfortable with your girl, don't wait till she gets deeply in love with you before you resign. Try listenening to your head, not your heart. You never know, she just might be the one for you.
Re: Gender Restrictive: Ladies, Kindly Stay Out. by honeric01(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2008
What if its already too late? as in your face even don dey show for the girl Heart? and she don dey even draw you and her dey kiss for answer sheet for exam hall? grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Favourite Love Songs / Nice Guys Come Last / What Would You Do, Pls Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.