Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nice Guys Come Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Come Last (1108 Views)

. / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Come Last by vislabraye(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hi. I have been trying to figure this for a long time. Those who are nice always suffer it. Its either people take advantage of u ar call u mugun.
Its even worse when u try to be nice to a lady you like. You hardly get anything in return. So what i do is to find a balance. But most time being to good especially in relationship turns you to an abused person.Think about it
Re: Nice Guys Come Last by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
vislabraye:
Hi. I have been trying to figure this for a long time. Those who are nice always suffer it. Its either people take advantage of u ar call u mugun.
Its even worse when u try to be nice to a lady you like. You hardly get anything in return. So what i do is to find a balance. But most time being to good especially in relationship turns you to an abused person.Think about it

Nine years and no response.. tongue or still loading
Re: Nice Guys Come Last by vislabraye(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nine years and no response.. tongue or still loading

grin . You just responded..
Re: Nice Guys Come Last by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
vislabraye:

grin . You just responded..

I had to help the post blo... wink
Re: Nice Guys Come Last by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nine years ago and you responded shocked Funny...but seems something big about to happen to him. grin Like God is bout to surprise you dude wink
Re: Nice Guys Come Last by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Nine years ago and you responded shocked Funny...but seems something big about to happen to him. grin Like God is bout to surprise you dude wink

Had to help the guy... grin

(1) (Reply)

Charming Toads / My Boyfriend and I are both "AS" He Proposed...What Do I Do? / Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.