Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE (21467 Views)

Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Rossikk:

Your mother is a 300 Naira who.re.
thank you ,i love this answer u gave to him,he deserves it .god bless rossikk
Re: GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE by londoner: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2012
maclatunji:

You don't reduce yourself to a ridiculous level just because other people choose to do so at any point in time.

Those people should rather keep their silence on both sides, rather than showing their obvious bias.

Those same people have nothing to say when Ghanaians come here (very frequently) laughing at the power situation in Nigeriaa.......what makes them care all of a sudden?

I didn't see any of these posters having a problem with the shoe was on the other foot.

At least be consistent...............
Re: GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE by CantHappenHere: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2013
This is called change, and we see change per new world order on a global scale.. here in the US we have the new world order which has Govjacked are government and this just did not happen overnight.. it is the end game however, and its all about deception, and the plan for change is hard core poverty and tyranny for all on a global scale.. oh yea and depopulation.. The plan is to collapse the world economy by design and bring in the one world cashless currency which
they will make sound real good.. so they create the problem by design and then pose as the savior.. i just read a
story a few days ago the fourth horseman was over in Africa and are media said he wants to save lives.. thats new world order code for he wants to kill u.. watch out.. its ALWAYS the opposite of what he says, and i'm not laughing.. they create scams like 911 so we can invade other countries that dont want to play ball with them so they just create reality per scam and the news complex goes to work and sells the lies to the suckers who believe what they here.. ha.. easy on the jokes... we're all in the danger zone as long as these madmen are running the playground.. the devils playground that is.. and stay away from the vaccinations as they're designed to give u aids or cancer a little gift from the new world order..as they tell u there good for u.. and filter ur water i yi yi be careful what u eat stay away from the GMO and the corporate foods...welcome to the new world order....INFOWARS.COM.. we all need a degree in the new world order these days.....
Re: GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE by londoner: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

36 Presidential Candidates Beg Atiku Not To Challenge Buhari’s Victory In Court / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.