Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York (32585 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by ambrosini593(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ay comedian and wife Mabel recently visited New York to have some time off their busy schedules. What a lovely couple.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by ambrosini593(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
More pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by 2million1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
U guy have nt stop this ur "picture of this..., picture of that..."thread

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by amiskurie(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2012
Hohoho! see my former bebeee? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by TheLokI: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
the woman fine o shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by duality(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
another irrelevant thread hits the home page.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
height of joblessness......u better go get life so dat jobless people can also come to nairaland to post ur picture wit your wife cooling off in iraq or somalia........

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by a1solution: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why is that whenever a Nigerian steps out of the country they begin to snap and post their pictures online? Does it mean they feel they are in heaven or these countries; they travel to are more superior to Nigeria? For me Its unfair!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by irecruit(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Jeezy: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
irecruit: NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?

GBAGAAAUUUUNNNN!!!! grin grin grin

54 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by searay(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nice pics but...
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
......i luv ur English. Are u in anyway related to dame?

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nairaland is gradually turning to something else. I think front page should be of more important topic than the ones we are seeing presently. Please, moderators do your work properly
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by sofadj(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
. No they went so u won't blow their brains off with this massive GBOLAKA.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by sofadj(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
. No they went so u won't blow their brains off with this massive GBOLAKA.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by vanstanzy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jeezy:

GBAGAAAUUUUNNNN!!!! grin grin grin

Guy, i think say na only me see that OGBU-NIGWE! What a bomb blast! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoye(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
a1solution: Does it mean.. these countries they travel to are more superior to Nigeria?

hhhmmmm Yeah!
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2012

You had to highlight your terrible english in red...again!!

This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=irecruit][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?LOL
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Best time to travel nah dis rainy season wey market no dey.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by vanstanzy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012

Nice English, men. Thanks for making my day. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
So make I go kiss Obasanjo because them go New York? Mtscheeew! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by sofadj(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
a1solution: Why is that whenever a Nigerian steps out of the country they begin to snap and post their pictures online? Does it mean they feel they are in heaven or these countries; they travel to are more superior to Nigeria? For me Its unfair!

Yes they feel like they are in heaven
Yes those countries are superior
Yes life is not fair, u want it fair, u chose a wrong planet, wrong species,wrong race.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by wandeay: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
another meaningless thread on the front page
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by kokoye(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2012

No. They wenting to New York to washin award ssow and taking pishoo. They is like to showin off. Shiooor

grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by onlineadejoh(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
ambrosini593: Ay comedian and wife Mabel recently visited New York to have some time off their busy schedules. What a lovely couple.

Where their pikin? Why "I luv NY"? It should hav been "I luv AY" grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by untainted: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
sofa-dj:

Yes they feel like they are in heaven
Yes those countries are superior
Yes life is not fair, u want it fair, u chose a wrong planet, wrong species,wrong race.

Tell him o. Even a blind man knows
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Kx: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=irecruit]NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?

Too much of wazobia 95.1 and 102.3naija fm.
Oyibo bu agbara.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by laksides: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by onila(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
shes fine shocked
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Roland17(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
A sour situation,when attention seeking brings the wrong attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.