Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York (32576 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Oluwambetemi(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2012
[quote
author=irecruit]NICE
PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR
PICTURE?
[/quote]No they wenting for honeymoon
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
lakside s: na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married

I tell you!
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Goldenheart(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
berem: So make I go kiss Obasanjo because them go New York? Mtscheeew! undecided
now we know whats on ur mind.....
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Musicman2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
His wife is cute but their post doesn't depict husband and wife. so far from each other, do they love themselfe at all?
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
irecruit: NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?

'NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY WENT TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE?'

Pls sir, try to mind your use of english, anytime you need to make comment.

'NICE PICTURE, BUT DID THEY GO TO NEW YORK JUST FOR PICTURE'

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by rote231(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
I tire ooo, any aDdition or Sub. PaPPaRazI
cool
I tire ooo, any aDdition or Sub. PaPPaRazI
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Ranoscky(m): 3:06am On Sep 16, 2012
And it made the front page.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by yungboss(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2012
roflmao!!!! Ok, please guys dont crucify this chap, this thread is about AY, so i think this statement was intentionally made to stir up laughter, lol. Just went hysterical with laughter after reading this, man, even AY himself wouldn't make me laugh this way.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by yungboss(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2012
ennythong:

Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by yungboss(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2012
ennythong:

thanks ennythong, eventhough we all laughed to it but this is how to show care...thats the whole essence of life.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by louis95(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2012
Na wao!
So they want people 2 know that they 've once been 2 new york.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Eve100000: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2012
vanstanzy:

Nice English, men. Thanks for making my day. grin grin grin

'Nice English' How many 'men'!!
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by mcevans1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
ennythong:

Awww, I LOVE U FOR THIS. #HUGS#
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by afrikanns: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2012
kokoye:

At least this one did not highlight the liberty bell.

We need to create a thread for dis people sef. Na by force to speak english?

Even by fire self to speak,because it has become mother's tongue.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by afrikanns: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
Socrates05: We peoples are d problem of dis country. AY went 4 recess in Uk wit his wife Mabel. Is a nice guy and a decent man as far he took his wife along with him. They took a picture and pasted it. U bad belly and enemy of progress dey jealousy again. Na waoooo, dat picture showed dat is not in ur boko haram country. Make una change una way to gud.

GBAGauuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by donchuzy: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2012
lakside s: na so so fine fine girls all this comedian they married
sme guys on NL need primary skul xo badly.L.W.K.M.D
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by stupor(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Jeezy:

GBAGAAAUUUUNNNN!!!! grin grin grin

Nairaland ! Dem no deyo waste time ! Jagamu !
That guys comment na lesson to everyone,not to put mouth into another pesin matter !

Na God catch am !
It saved the OP off its dry post.

God is wonderful !
Re: Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York by Chindu224422(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
this is fantastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.