Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? (1113 Views)

Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
This happened when a faction of Video Club Owners were having their factional meeting and were rounded up by police based on the complaint of other faction. Two women were among them. They were told to remove their undies before they were locked up in a cell. I couldn't believe it when I heard it. Are they really empowered to do this? It happened in Osogbo.
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by floriana(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
They are allowed to exercise their discretion and remove every object a detainee may use as instruments for suicide. Pants and bra inclusive.
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by blackwall(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
You can send ur gf/wife there 2 help us confirm
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
blackwall: You can send ur gf/wife there 2 help us confirm
You have no functioning brain at all. Visiting this place is not to behave childishly at all time. The incident happened in my environment and I'm sharing it here so that you and I can be better informed about this kind of thing. I knew of men's belts and native dress (trousers) ropes but never heard of this before. Did you even read the post before commenting on it? Do you even have respect for your mother?
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
floriana: They are allowed to exercise their discretion and remove every object a detainee may use as instruments for suicide. Pants and bra inclusive.
This is what I have in mind when creating this thread, enlightenment. Unlike the response from one who calls himself blackbrain.
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 14, 2012
maasoap: This is what I have in mind when creating this thread, enlightenment. Unlike the response from one who calls himself blackbrain.
u sudn't hav been bordered! A brain suppose to be white, bt when its now black, what do u thnk will come out of it!

1 Like

Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2012
floriana: They are allowed to exercise their discretion and remove every object a detainee may use as instruments for suicide. Pants and bra inclusive.

Ok. In my own opinion, say after taking off the pants and bras, would they still not have on Jeans, wrapper, blouse e.t.c. The latter can be used as instruments of suicide as well.
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by maasoap(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2012
saxywale:

Ok. In my own opinion, say after taking off the pants and bras, would they still not have on Jeans, wrapper, blouse e.t.c. The latter can be used as instruments of suicide as well.
May be they believe that those ones can't be easily used.
Re: Are Police Authorize To Remove Woman Bra And Pant In Their Cell? by slimming: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2012
If it will constitute a suicidal object, they may do that.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Launches 10,000 Capacity Cattle Ranch (O-BEEF) / Chinese Woman Who Can Write With Both Hands At The Same Time In Two Languages / Outrage Over Call On Amaechi To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.