Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Thank You NL - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You NL (5618 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / thank you / Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
tpia@:

You havent seen scepticism yet.

Just wait a bit and keep on keeping on.

tpia, you came late to the party. Being a natural skeptic, I expect you to declare every new thread on this section false henceforth. #LOL
Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmao!!! My bad!! cheesy cheesy

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it does! Err. . .I mean, yes, yes. . .That's what I said too! cheesy

I asked one question and you became invisible. You're under surveillance from now on. Your hit and run days are numbered.
Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Johndoe100: Well all the fake threads are started by women/girls. If we are to be honest, most of us know who they are don't we?

Eeeeer... no. A list would be so helpful.
Re: Thank You NL by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
tpia@:

You havent seen scepticism yet.

Just wait a bit and keep on keeping on.

Tpia my love, How are you doing this morning?

Any plans for the weekend?
Re: Thank You NL by tpia5: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hehehe, wind blow see fowl yansh for marketsquare, come see shifting of goalpost and plenty plenty parambulation and diversary tactics. . . na who come be bushmeat na who come be the hunter now lipsrsealed

Anyway, I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, especially for the one big lesson I learnt that for all their loud mouth and agressive display on us children, Nigerian parents are liverless, legless chickens when faced with such scenarios grin

Mischief time, I am off to BB, facebook, whatsapp, myspace, twitter, etc to inform my Nigerian teenage friends to let their hair down, throw caution to the wind and have fun and be merry and sow their wild oats because their Nigerian parents are wet blankets who can't do jack if they get belle cheesy grin

And I could picture TV01 on that mommydearest thread scratching his head mumbling stuffs like "my people wait oh is this it, when did it come to this, but this can't be right, but, but, but, but. . . cheesy

And Tgirl4real, I see you too on a roll seriously vexing hehehe, good to see you haven't lost your spun.k and that fiesty streak grin
Re: Thank You NL by Tgirl4real(f): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Agbaya! tongue

Where u carry ya bottom go since? grin
Re: Thank You NL by bntY: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
I knew it!.The mother character was just not it.
Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Busy_body: Hehehe, wind blow see fowl yansh for marketsquare, come see shifting of goalpost and plenty plenty parambulation and diverSIONary tactics. . . na who come be bushmeat na who come be the hunter now lipsrsealed

Anyway, I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, especially for the one big lesson I learnt that for all their loud mouth and agressive display on us children, Nigerian parents are liverless, legless chickens when faced with such scenarios grin

Mischief time, I am off to BB, facebook, whatsapp, myspace, twitter, etc to inform my Nigerian teenage friends to let their hair down, throw caution to the wind and have fun and be merry and sow their wild oats because their Nigerian parents are wet blankets who can't do jack if they get belle cheesy grin

And I could picture TV01 on that mommydearest thread scratching his head mumbling stuffs like "my people wait oh is this it, when did it come to this, but this can't be right, but, but, but, but. . . cheesy

And Tgirl4real, I see you too on a roll seriously vexing hehehe, good to see you haven't lost your spun.k and that fiesty streak grin
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2012
^^^^ Come where are you going, who told you your job was done ehn. Marketsquare nko, liverless nko, ati be be lo, oya before I open my eyes carry those your two left legs come back here before I vex you grin

Na wetin sef, shey because of your humbling encounter with my e-husband Debosky aka the man who invented grammar come make you in revenge wan smoke me out like this ehn angry And so then if before he married me and brought me to civilisation, I was living in the remotest part of the village and "didn't and still don't" know how to string words together angry Take ya time oh I am warning you oh embarassed
Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2012
^LOL. I think I would pay to watch you do Stand-up comedy.
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL. I think I would pay to watch you do Stand-up comedy.

Does this place have a Moderator at all, what sin did we commit that y'all are allowing Maclatunji to insult me and my e-hubby Debosky like this angry

What do you mean by out of all the cards in a pack, why oh why did my e-hubby Debosky have to pick the joker as wifey angry

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine and nothing you can say can come between us so stop this jealous streak of yours, the colour green doesn't suit you tongue
Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Busy_body:

Does this place have a Moderator at all, what sin did we commit that y'all are allowing Maclatunji to insult me and my e-hubby Debosky like this angry

What do you mean by out of all the cards in a pack, why oh why did my e-hubby Debosky have to pick the joker as wifey angry

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine and nothing you can say can come between us so stop this jealous streak of yours, the colour green doesn't suit you tongue

Na small remain make you make my boss declare me as a madman for office.
Re: Thank You NL by TV01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Busy_body:

Hello. Long time. How body? Trust all is well with you and yours .

...Picture am well 0! I also picture certain people breathing a sigh of relief. Dem don take style dodge qweshun abi? Saved by the mods - or perhaps moved the hands of the mods The lengths some folks go to, huh I am so trusting! Well I will be sure revisit that theme at a opportune time...

Best
TV
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tgirl4real: Agbaya! tongue

Where u carry ya bottom go since? grin

Wetin I do Tgirl- No knowledge is wasted and information is key, so all I am doing is passing on crucial information yet this is all the thanks I get angry

Wake up, this is the digital age tongue
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
TV01:

Hello. Long time. How body? Trust all is well with you and yours .

...Picture am well 0! I also picture certain people breathing a sigh of relief. Dem don take style dodge qweshun abi? Saved by the mods - or perhaps moved the hands of the mods The lengths some folks go to, huh I am so trusting! Well I will be sure revisit that theme at a opportune time...

Best
TV

Bwuahahaha, I am loving your wicked streak, hehehe, my ribs oh grincheesygrin

Oh gosh, the hilarity of it all, even Maclatunji that has never ever been short of a word or ten to say was dumbfounded and couldn't muster the right word to get his point across to convey the horror pulsating through his vein, and kept getting his intention misconstrued cheesy grin

maclatunji:

maclatunji:

Perhaps, that's the whole idea. We need you our resident Psychologist on NL fulltime and that your job no let you see front cheesy And we need you rightaway cos frankly we are not amused with the current crop of asylums running the system, some brainchecks are in order tongue
Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
^Hahaha! I got that with high fidelity.
Re: Thank You NL by SisiKill1: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Busy_body:
Oh gosh, the hilarity of it all, even Maclatunji that has never ever been short of a word or ten to say was dumbfounded and couldn't muster the right word to get his point across to convey the horror pulsating through his vein, and kept getting his intention misconstrued cheesy grin

Hehehehehe!! cheesy cheesy

Welcome back woman!!
Re: Thank You NL by Tgirl4real(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
I doubt she's back fully. Miss her so much.

Bia, BB..mhow many husband u wan get sef
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: ^Hahaha! I got that with high fidelity.

When should the first client report for the initial cranial investigation and manipulation. I am sure you didn't think this was gonna be an easy job whereby all you have to do is sit in your chair all day swivelling from left to right and stroking your moustache and tapping your pen on the table. Oh no, it is sure grittier than that, in this family section for instance, there would be some heads you would need to literarily split open and turn the brain the right way round cos nothing else would work tongue Tough job, but someone's gotta do it, and with you being the only one the cap fits ehn grin

I know you are an old soul in a young body, but I struggle to shake this mental image of you, in this eerily quiet dark coloured room, bald as a coot with the only one strand of hair on your head curling upward, sitted behind a desk leaning forward peering out of some glasses, in a study surrounded with shelves groaning with books with the clickety-clack coming from your typewriter the only sound breaking through your reverie. . .

1 Like

Re: Thank You NL by maclatunji: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
^That is some serious literary ish. Not that I am surprised but I love the flow. I would like to read some of your literary work.
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hehehehehe!! cheesy cheesy

Welcome back woman!!

Oops, okay, okay, okay, I confess, that line saying someone was deliberately pranking Maclatunji thereby making him stutter wasn't meant for you, honestly, I sweaaaaar tongue

It wasn't me lipsrsealed

Tgirl4real: I doubt she's back fully. Miss her so much.

Bia, BB..mhow many husband u wan get sef

Me sef dey wonder oh, I already made up my mind that my 70 e-concubines, e-harem, e-gigolos etc was more than enough for me, then I met Richvkunt, the ultimate alpha male, the don, and being one who can't resist a challenge, I must add him to my conquest by fire by force, but he is playing hard to get, he said I have to be a submissive woman 100%, mschewww. Na frenchese he still dey talk lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You NL by Busybody2(f): 12:39am On Sep 18, 2012
maclatunji: ^That is some serious literary ish. Not that I am surprised but I love the flow. I would like to read some of your literary work.

I know what you are doing. But no can do. See, the thing is I am a passionate person, and whatever I do, I do with all my might, I have found my niche - murdering English - it is my passion and I refuse to give this up EVER angry

How does that saying go again - something about er. . .erm participating, and not winning a race is the most important. . . cheesy
Re: Thank You NL by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2012
Create a thread just to give shout outs..... undecided
Re: Thank You NL by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Not all of us. I was the last to comment on her thread before it was deleted and I wrote that I admire her style of writing because it draws everyone into it and leaves one panting for more. I never believed the story for once. Y'all who were handing over free advice were the ones who were completely 'mugulised'.
hmmmmm everyone bought the story hook line and sinker
Re: Thank You NL by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
heavensown:
The mods should come and defend themselves if they have not connived to create this fake story to boost traffic and perhaps deleted it when people started becoming suspicious (funny how the thread was just deleted like that). I think it is rather unfair and insulting to take people for a ride like that. People believed that they were actually giving advise to help a family and now realise that it was all fiction. What do you take us all for..idle fools? angry

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? / What Is It Like After Pregnancy? / First Rain Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.