Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice (1269 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Thank You NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by faporori24: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Last week i post this on NL (https://www.nairaland.com/1148130/pls-advice-love-wife-something) and to your advice i got her to her senses i blocked her 2go acct destroy the BB and shewing her sim card and replace it to brand new Nokia and a Glo sim which i have already taped into all call activities on it in case she think she is smart, if something like this happen again am going to be a single again because i wont even listen to Pastor Adeboye talk less of her family or mine.

Thank you
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
I'm so glad you yielded also hope you revved up you game so you can provide enough for her not to hustle other men...

Great job pal!
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by sKy007: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2013
3rd
What you say here is not what I expected, there should be a mutual agreement to work out a solution , not an imposed solution like u just did
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by outrage: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2013
Gouy how you take tap into the sim?
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by slimyem: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2013
Both you and wife have serious issues..
This "on the surface" patching up is not the solution.
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by Aafulenu(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
i guess ur wife is a five yr old that u can destroy her phone, block her 2go, chew her sim etc.

but if ur wife is an adult like urself then i have to say u just created another problem for ur self. haba! what happened to simply having a discussion wit her? i guess to u she has no say since u own her abi?

she is not ur oda half na but ur property which u can dictate her every action. smh

my brother beta go and apologise to ur wife for ur childish actions, what d hhell happened to having a talk wit wify?.

u can also lock her up in her room. i guess that will solve ur problem

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by faporori24: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Aafulenu: i guess ur wife is a five yr old that u can destroy her phone, block her 2go, chew her sim etc.

but if ur wife is an adult like urself then i have to say u just created another problem for ur self. haba! what happened to simply having a discussion wit her? i guess to u she has no say since u own her abi?

she is not ur oda half na but ur property which u can dictate her every action. smh

my brother beta go and apologise to ur wife for ur childish actions, what d hhell happened to having a talk wit wify?.

u can also lock her up in her room. i guess that will solve ur problem

See you sister so you now say the action i take is very bad right then tell me what to do mummy
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by Aafulenu(f): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
faporori24:

See you sister so you now say the action i take is very bad right then tell me what to do mummy

dont get me wrong, u did the right thing in the wrong way.

u were in stoping the yahoo yahoo runz, but the way u went abut it is so so so wrong.
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
slimyem: Both you and wife have serious issues..
This "on the surface" patching up is not the solution.
exactly my thought because you've just imposed fear into her to get her subservient to you. And this can only work for a while.if she sees anoda mega millionaire and theres little space,she will try cheating on you or fall into another temptation.the best thing i think you should do in my humble opinion is to sit her down and talk to her the way a husband will talk to his wife,now the type of talking i mean is not aggressive talking,yelling,threatening or shouting at her.make her realise that its a temporary set back and this is the time she needs to be supportive in all ramifications because it hurts you and its disrespectful to you and the marriage for her to be collecting money from an online stranger.this aggression and domineering attitude you exhibited,me i dont support it or see to it.tell her when you have money you can get a bb for her,but for now she should take things as they are afterall its for better for worse she signed.this is the worse moment which is just temporary,so she should live with it.moreso its not all the time everyone has it going for them.please and please stop the agression and bullying because to me its bullying,even if she is your wife
Re: Thank You Nl Forks I Finally Get My Wife To Her Senses With Your Advice by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
OP you do well jare bro..... don't listen to hypocrites .....God will provide for you..... get your hands on something rather than taking from her for a while since she obviously doesn't have income......And keep your communication lines open please.... It is well.

(1) (Reply)

''I Caught My Husband Hiding Behind The Door Of Our Neighbour’s Bedroom Sweating / How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! / Why Are Nigerian Fathers Egoistic About Going To Take Food In The Kitchen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.