Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister (4596 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Danasco(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2005
My good friend of several years just call me up to say he is right nown ver confused. Is just 3 weeks to his weeding but the younger sister of his fiancee is all he wanted. They have dated with his fiancee for 4 yrs nown. All the while, he has yearn for oppotunity to get her younger sister. The sister just arrived the country last week. He is thinking of seeing her to let her know.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by tcherokee(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2005
Watz up with guys and younger sisters, is a kind of growing fashion. besides i feel the guy is just infatuated. probably the younger sister is finer and stuff like that considering that she just came back from....... Anyway the guy must have seen something in the elder sister to have dated her for four years and then decide to marry her. so what changed how well does he know this "younger sister" does he know the kind of personality the younger sister has, does he even know anything about the younger sister. as i said earlier, he is probably just infatuated and he better get his head straight before he loses on both ends.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by uche777(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2005
well i must really say that the guy in question dosent know what he wants in life cos how can you be engaged to a girl at the same u desired her young sisiter?is it not madness?

since he has dated her for four years now he must have seen something in her that is worthwhile living for throughtout the rest of his life.then now comes the the youngersister,i think he is just being infautuated and wants to have a fling with the latter:to satisfy the flesh not mindin the soul.

he should hold unto wat he has cos he might end up losin it after satisfying his lustful desire by that time it might be very late and very hot to handle.

"one dosent know the worth of a gold ,till it gets missing"

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Motee(f): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2005
Kindly advise and ask your friend if he knows what real love is all about! talkless of going into marriage.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by pkrix(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes What a love?! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by kazey(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2005
This is madness !!. He needs to visit the psychiatrist
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by TaliTali(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2005
To do what with her junior sister? Is it madness? What of if your fiance gets of it? Please does preparing to get married may tremble b/c they can be tempted to think that this can happen. Let's stop it ooo! Marry na big vocation.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Hndholder(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2005
Not emotionally mature for marriage, Just let him not marry now because he will one day bring shame to the entire family. In Love With watin Sister In Law to be! Madness
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by thefox(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2005
guy i dont know what the hell u r doing but i seriously advise u to stop playing games and get real. how can u want to mary someone and then turn around and have 'feelings' for her sister.man that is really messed up.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Chigszy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2005
that would definately bring a ridge between the sisters or maybe not depending on how the elder sister takes it. she could actually thank the guy for telling her the truth before it was too late. but to me that is just very confusing and sad. he might be lusting and not in love?
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by tcherokee(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2005
He is most probably lusting, i mean 3 weeks to go. let's be real!!!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by legry(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2005
Tell him i said he's just a Hot bastard grin grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Chxta(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2005
I'm even surprised that people answered. Such a guy is the kind that should be told: Go f*ck yourself!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2005
The answer and advice I have for him is to get rid of that lust. He loves the person he wants to marry. Imagine dating someone for 4yrs. Na joke?

He should take his time and concentrate on his forthcoming and once in a lifetime wedding.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2005
tell him that he is a stupid Guy. Because the younger sister just arrived the country, that's why he likes her. Nothing more. tell him to go on with his wedding before i come down there to peel his ass.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by TaliTali(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2005
hot-angel, another reason too can be that see just attained maturity and is more beautiful than the senoir sister. do we excuse him for this?
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2005
No way, he can't be excused based on that.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2005
he can never be excuse. The only excuse i'll give him not to continue the wedding is if the girl dies.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2005
I'm sure the girl won't die and leave him behind especially if she discovers what the guy is up to.

Tell that guy to concentrate on his wedding. I have spoken smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2005
I have spoken too. Concentrate on your wedding GUY!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2005
That right! wink
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2005
mmkay oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2005
Hmm, hot-angel, thought you went to bed?
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2005
I know...can't sleep. Insomania.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2005
I see. So for how long do you intend to stay awake?

I might send you a pm if u don't mind now.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2005
no PM's. PM's make me sick. uhmm...just keep talking here.or u go to the front page, lets chat.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2005
explain how to chat on the front page coz I've not done that b4. besides I want to ask you one question which is not necessary on this page to avoid distraction from the topic.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2005
mmkay.
just go to the homepage and type in the chat box.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by jamal(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2005
smiley wink cheesy grin,'its kinda funny,wat a love cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2005
Hey jamal, what are you talking about? sad
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2005
i tell you the guy need to have his head examined shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2005
gina, who's head is to be examined? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

party Question / Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.