Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby (23888 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Man Arraigned For Suffocating Two-year-old Daughter In A Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by femijck(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: God punish this woman and may she die a miserable death angry
plz dnt say thingz dat wil put u into sin and judgemnt..plz leave d girl alone
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Boboedom: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
She could not cope with the child but did not know how to keep her legs closed or at least use condom. She must be a product of failed parenthood too. Silly baggar
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ohisola(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Even in Nigeria, a teenage mother did the same and lest we forget that many abandoned babies in Nigeria were products of teenage mothers who know how to fork, but forget that premarital sex will lead to unwanted pregnancy.[/size]
. It is so true O°˚˚˚. In benin here, in uniben 2008/2009 section, in hall 1. A lady gave birth in d hostel during d nit, n tied d baby in a nylon n hid d child in a hole close to general dustbin. A place pple hate goin close 2 cos it smells. Tank God 4 d cleaners who discovered d child stil alive. Wonders in dis life shal neva end
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by MamaDiallo(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Boboedom: She could not cope with the child but did not know how to keep her legs closed or at least use condom. She must be a product of failed parenthood too. Silly baggar

what about if somebody r*ped her? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by buchi25: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
human beings without conscience! Her own mother did not suphocate her when she was born
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Basildon1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo: u all know nothing about this girl. maybe she had a lactation psychosis or it was her family member who impregnated her, whatever angry dnt blame her because nobody knows what really happened to this child
U clearly have issues and need help!!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Legit1: And u wonder why they call them biitches? cheesy wink

hahaha, all dese men wen don suffer in the hands of women make comments that leave me laughing.

Can you define a b!tch

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
omotayo9177: ruuuuuubish.she shd av sold her 4 sum reasonable amount to nigerian politicians.

Where do you come from Are u madt
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
That lady is evil!!!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
wawa_boy: THIS BABY IS AA. ANWU ANWU.

What of BB
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by PhysicsQED(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=16pt]Shantaniqua?!![/size]

You can't make this stuff up. I was almost in disbelief when I read that name.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ZeusI: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Another reason why I am a strong proponent of Abortion.. Especially for teenage mothers

Majority of the cases of abandoned babies in Nigeria are children of teenage mothers..

Our society dosent even make it easy for a teenage mother and its not like we take care of the children in the motherless babies homes either..

Legalize Abortion & Marijuana
Sacrificial Okija goat, why not tell the fools to control their desire to engage in coi*tus than suggesting abortion. I would have loved your mother to abort you when you were still a clot of blood. Ewu!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ajufinz(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2012

Softly Dear!
You seem to be doing thesame thing she was doing to her baby here....
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
stop judging
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Basildon1:
U clearly have issues and need help!!
ure d one dat apparently needs help.are u sure ure not a rapist,because u sound like one :p dem no dey live pikin wit dis kain one,because if no one is around,e fit put im *
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ziga: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2012
Fake!!!

So the people who installed a camera where also guilty of negligence.

The mother was suffocating the baby for over a minute and they kept on watching

Na wa for internet ooo.

And the commentator na from which news station?

Abi na only dem news station get exclusive right to the video

Abeg people... Shine ur eyes.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2012
Kai! Akata people sha! Avoid these strange specie at costs. They are wild, dirty and wicked.

Only to open punny and fvck that they know. Useless breed.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by KayDee4: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2012
[size=13pt]Funny !!! . When you install a camera for monitoring, your eyes are not fixed on the TV every single minute of the day, that's why they had alarms (sound) too. [/size]
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by freebreezeyz(m): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2012
Its a terrible world we live in, ...,.......Thank God for d baby's life. He wld grow up to be great kiss
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by scorpio1(m): 1:09am On Sep 15, 2012
may God have mercy on her and most of all the baby whdn she grows up and hears what her mum tried to do to her....i think d baby should be named ode-eshi!.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by teyman: 1:54am On Sep 15, 2012
did de pregnancy came up after a day? she is just too wicked and inhuman.how can you go on wit de shame of holding de pregnancy for nine months.after giving birth to it,then you wanna kill it..infact d gal na winch self..make dem mend am wel 4 prison
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 15, 2012
PhysicsQED: [size=16pt]Shantaniqua?!![/size]

You can't make this stuff up. I was almost in disbelief when I read that name.

grin grin

There should be a course on Black names. . . I mean, what do they mean and how did it start? From which African ancestor?

Shantaniqua = altered Chineke?
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by ziga: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] Funny !!! when you install a camera for monitoring, your eyes are not fixed on the TV every single minute of the day, that's why they had alarms (sound) too. [/size]
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by TerryCarr(m): 3:02am On Sep 15, 2012
i thought your god is all loving and forgiving tongue
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by iconoclast(m): 4:59am On Sep 15, 2012
Amen to dat
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by TerryCarr(m): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2012
iconoclast:
Amen to dat
ಠ~ಠ
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2012
Lmao @ Shantaniqua.....That's ghetto as f*uck! grin grin
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin

There should be a course on Black names. . . I mean, what do they mean and how did it start? From which African ancestor?

Shantaniqua = altered Chineke?
LMAO!! Laquisha, Shaniqua, Sha'Tanya, Kisha, Lee-a(Pronounced Leedasha "cos d dash don't be silent" )

I can go on and on, I find their names very entertaining actually. It has no meaning.....which kind yeye African ancestry? grin grin grin

Abi u get great grand-mama wey her name be Sha'Quonda
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by TerryCarr(m): 5:34am On Sep 15, 2012
Shollypopz: Lmao @ Shantaniqua.....That's ghetto as f*uck! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2012
^^^ ROTFLMAO!!

Died at Fri'Chikenisha grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by albacete(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2012
All of u saying stuff about abortion, let me ask "would u be making this comment if u had been aborted?"
life starts at conception, not at birth.
Sex is for married couples, not for intending couples, not for little children who don't know what life is all about.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by albacete(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2012
MamaDiallo:

what about if somebody r*ped her? angry angry angry
are u by any means trying to justify her actions? Nowhere was it said that she was r*ped.
Can 2 wrongs make a right? Even if she was r*ped does it mean that the child can never amount to anything in life?
And come to think of it. Can someone who has been r*ped carry a pregnancy to its full term if she didn't want the baby in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Oba David Oyewumi, Ekiti Monarch / NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine / Fr. Peter Yakubu Amodu Kidnapped In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.