Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby (24010 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Man Arraigned For Suffocating Two-year-old Daughter In A Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by albacete(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2012
FRANKLINTON:

Very wicked comment. You'd be thanking God for the life of the child and praying to God to change the life of the mother. Paul persecuted Christians, still God transformed his life and now he's a celebrated apostle of God. What do you think will happen to human race if God decides to repay us based on our deeds?

Most reasonable post so far on this thread.
20 Likes

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by floridam(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2012
Wickedness at its peak
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by fizeul(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2012
That kid fought a million battles to get here.. It wont be so bad to just give him an audience. Hmmm.. The difference btw mothers and girls-with-babies.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by victorD3: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2012
If you have ever committed abortion then you are worst than her because you succeeded but she did.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by PastorOluT(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2012
fatimah24: All dis insults won't solve anythin. We just thank God d baby is still alive dats all.

Dont know what all dis responses is about, bt one thing i know is dat abortion is as bad as dis n even worse, if we feel disgusted about dis, then we should as well about abotion. Americans are d greatest hypocrites on earth, they kill millions of babies through abortions n make a fuss 'bout dis.
If d girl had succeeded in aborting d pregnacy b4 ever delivering, i believe we 'll never b reading dis now. 2 me d girl should b left alone n re-oriented with a whole lot of their sexually experienced teens in America n d world at large.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Chinom(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2012
What a horrible woman. With a name like "Shantaniqua" she will never amount to any good. I would kill her with my bare hands. Poor baby !!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by MamaDiallo(f): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2012
albacete:
are u by any means trying to justify her actions? Nowhere was it said that she was r*ped.
Can 2 wrongs make a right? Even if she was r*ped does it mean that the child can never amount to anything in life?
And come to think of it. Can someone who has been r*ped carry a pregnancy to its full term if she didn't want the baby in the first place?
read the post for which i responded "She could not cope with the child but did not know how to keep her legs closed or at least use condom"... nonsense tongue
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2012
Zeus I: Sacrificial Okija goat, why not tell the fools to control their desire to engage in coi*tus than suggesting abortion. I would have loved your mother to abort you when you were still a clot of blood. Ewu!
Wow!!

Really neat.. Your post reeks of intelligence fitting of the 10yr old re'tard that you are!! Congratulations on your finest reasoning so far! You are et another reason why I also encourage mas'turbation.. If only your father had spent 30secs masturb'ating instead of fhucking, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.. Now look at the a'sshole his sperm produced..

#whataSadWorld
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2012
MamaDiallo:
read the post for which i responded "She could not cope with the child but did not know how to keep her legs closed or at least use condom"... nonsense tongue
Sadly my dear, life is not as simple as that. Billions of Dollars have been spent on anti-smoking campaign yet new smokers join every year.. Many children are sexually active at a tender age and unless you knw the circumstances under which they started, it would be unfair to judge.. Step outside your comfort zone and carry ouy a research and you will be stunned the number of teenage pregnancies borne out of ignorance.some girls were even date r"aped.. My point is, let's legalize abortion under a certain guideline and law. How can there be laws that allow healthy feotuses to be aborted because the mothers life is in danger! Who give us the right to choose who lives and who dies? Yet we live in a society that spells almost sudden doom for teenage mothers, yet would not allow them the liberty of abortion. Many girls get disowned by there family because of their pregnancies.. Countless girls die from illegal abortions as well and here we are sitting on our high horse and pointinfingers because we have never had to be in such a mess..

This is not about 'you shouldn't have been fhucking if you couldn't stand the consequences', that's why they are kids.. Kids tend to do stupid things.. However, do you ruin a kids entire life because of one mistake that might not have even been delibrate!? I say NO!

The girls excuse may sound ridiculous, but until you have walked the full distance in her shoes, don't you dare judge her. You must be really mentally 'fhucked up' to carry a pregnancy for 9months, suffer the pains of labour or even a surgery and then kill the child..

I am not her lawyer, but her defence would be post-partum depression, brougth about by an array of things.

1 Like

Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Moukafoam(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
Talking about careless parents pls watch this video from cctv sad

http://m.vuclip.com/w?cid=102853954&z=1104&frm=s
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by albacete(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
MamaDiallo:
whatever! The point is that sex is reserved for married couples.
And my comment is a response to u asking if she had been r*aped. Look below
albacete:
are u by any means trying to justify her actions? Nowhere was it said that she was r*ped.
Can 2 wrongs make a right? Even if she was r*ped does it mean that the child can never amount to anything in life?
And come to think of it. Can someone who has been r*ped carry a pregnancy to its full term if she didn't want the baby in the first place?
i still make bold to say that she does not have any right to take the life of another person whether she was raped or not. The issue of ra*pe which u might be trying to suggest here does not arise.
Peace!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by MamaDiallo(f): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
Okija_juju:
Sadly my dear, life is not as simple as that. Billions of Dollars have been spent on anti-smoking campaign yet new smokers join every year.. Many children are sexually active at a tender age and unless you knw the circumstances under which they started, it would be unfair to judge.. Step outside your comfort zone and carry ouy a research and you will be stunned the number of teenage pregnancies borne out of ignorance.some girls were even date r"aped.. My point is, let's legalize abortion under a certain guideline and law. How can there be laws that allow healthy feotuses to be aborted because the mothers life is in danger! Who give us the right to choose who lives and who dies? Yet we live in a society that spells almost sudden doom for teenage mothers, yet would not allow them the liberty of abortion. Many girls get disowned by there family because of their pregnancies.. Countless girls die from illegal abortions as well and here we are sitting on our high horse and pointinfingers because we have never had to be in such a mess..

This is not about 'you shouldn't have been fhucking if you couldn't stand the consequences', that's why they are kids.. Kids tend to do stupid things.. However, do you ruin a kids entire life because of one mistake that might not have even been delibrate!? I say NO!

The girls excuse may sound ridiculous, but until you have walked the full distance in her shoes, don't you dare judge her. You must be really mentally 'fhucked up' to carry a pregnancy for 9months, suffer the pains of labour or even a surgery and then kill the child..

I am not her lawyer, but her defence would be post-partum depression, brougth about by an array of things.

i didnt say even word against that girl shocked
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Goldenheart(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
the baby is gonna be a real deep sea diver with those breathe holding.....records. D moda is 1 hell of a chimpazee.....may God ve mercy
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
God knows, Nigerians wud continue to amaze me with the level of hypocrisy.
Half of u on this thread have condemned girls dat av premarital sex when 99% of u r d ones who introduce young girls into the act.

We are always the first to cast heavy stones on people yet our country is one of d worst of d worst.

The irrational act of d girl isn't right but u have no right, absolutely no right to judge her cux d sins in your closet maybe worse dan hers.

And for dose of u against legalizing abortion, let's wait till ure in a situation to make d decision of allowing a child to come n suffer in d world or removing the clot.

Our sentiments in Nigeria will never make us progress. Every1 hides under d umbrella of holy, when our minds compete with d thoughts of d devil.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by poweredcom(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na wa oo you see now when the child grows up now he will be a super star -- such is life--

Remember eminem story - am sorry mama - it will surely come back to that bitch
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
This is the exact scenario that happens in abortion cases.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
they should lock me in a room with her.

i would give her a proper a** whooping! angry
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
jmoore: This is the exact scenario that happens in abortion cases.

oh lord.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Ranoscky(m): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2012
Shame!
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:52am On Sep 16, 2012
Okija_juju: Another reason why I am a strong proponent of Abortion.. Especially for teenage mothers

Majority of the cases of abandoned babies in Nigeria are children of teenage mothers..

Our society dosent even make it easy for a teenage mother and its not like we take care of the children in the motherless babies homes either..

Legalize Abortion & Marijuana

Come o, are u sure you and 190 are not one and d same person

@Topic: how come she went trough d pain of carrying d pregnancy to term and giving birth if she didn't want to keep the baby? Such heartlessness and callousness. But she didn't c a problem spreading her legs for pleasure 9 months before abi? I hope she does get charged to life imprisonment. That baby was saved becos he will grow up great someday.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
African Americans . I wish they could just change their skin color to green or something !

would you like for me to post some appalling news from Nigeria and Africa at large on here?

please, shut your mouth.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Even in Nigeria, a teenage mother did the same and lest we forget that many abandoned babies in Nigeria were products of teenage mothers who know how to fork, but forget that premarital sex will lead to unwanted pregnancy.[/size]
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by louis95(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2012
[May God elp us in dis country
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
African Americans . I wish they could just change their skin color to green or something !
ROFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WISH!! grin grin grin
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by samregi: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2012
my God.... the Devil cant just stop amusing me....
well, I thank God for that lucky baby.... many are indeed looking for babies and fruit of the womb, some are taking lives...
why not give the baby up for adoption..... i pray she burn in prison.... wicked bitch....
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Jayjey(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
devil de everywhere. She go learn her lesson.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by sayso: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2012
They said the devil entered the woman.They devil sure has a way of destroying minds.People of God be aware.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2012
MamaDiallo:
i didnt say even word against that girl shocked

You did love

Infact, you not only did call her reason 'nonsense', you also judged her.. The evidence is in your comment.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by albacete(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
Those of u talking crap about abortion, would you be browsing NL with ur beloved iphone/ipad if Steve Jobs had been aborted? cos he was born out of wedlock.

@ the poster that called us hypocrites, i have a little advise to give you: none of us claims to be a saint but when u see evil, speak against it.
Re: Teen Mother Caught On Camera Suffocating Her Baby by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
haba!! pray for your sisters. children are a gift but they are a great responsibility. child bearing is not to be taken lightly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect / Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba / Lady Pours Hot Coffee On A Nigerian Man In Canada, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.