Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37393 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
What is massive about one hilux van?! angry
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by wandeay: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
if you've not repent, there is time now, maybe the world will from this place come to its end
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pakistan - Protest in Islamabad

*The group of around 250 were protesting against the anti-Islam film that has triggered violence in the Middle East.

Despite fears that Pakistan could be roiled by similar outbreaks of public fury, Friday prayers passed off without any reports of serious disturbances.

The US embassy in Islamabad is a fortified compound which sits inside a fenced off diplomatic enclave where most foreign missions are located, making it almost impossible for crowds of protesters to approach.

Earlier around 400 activists from religious parties had gathered in the Pakistani capital for a peaceful demonstration.

Protesters carried banners with anti-American slogans, attacking the film and listened to fiery speakers from leading figures.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle-east-live/2012/sep/14/friday-protests-anti-islam-us-film-live

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 360command: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
watin dey vex me say about those who dey protest,i sure say 99% of the protester never even watch the movie .

3 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by IleIfe2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
One movie producer has become all of America but all muslims are not terrorist.

25 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by abdulkayus(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dey can protest, bt dey shld make it peaceful. All dis burnin no make sense, even d Holy Prophet will not approve it. God willin, protest wil nt happen in 9ja cos i knw dos malos guys fit convert am into riot ne killin innocent ones. Thank God, d islamic cleric has advice dem nt to protest.

@OP, is dat massive security? 9ja is a joke. Hw many police are even there, no riot gear self, MTWSSS.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Escalante4: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

What movie? a movie published to the internet 3 months ago.

The guys storming the embassy don't even have internet , this is not personal rage.

Sadly they are pawns in a game they are not aware of. the ones inciting (enticing ?? ) the violence really couldn't care less about the movie, on the anniversary of 9-11 they'd have found any ruse for an attack.

Especiall after the "we kill Osama" talk of Obama during the convention.

Its even on record that Al zawahiri's Libyan assistant was killed by a drone this week and he immediately went online to call on the Libyan to avenge his death!

But guys seriously who ever did that movie F'ed up big time. I think American being the land of the free is beginning to cause more harm than good. they really need to be careful with the liberty given to everyone so as not to abuse such.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by tyson55(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:
Imagine, a whole US ambassador murdered!
Under Obama's watch, e be like say this coming election no go easy for am!

Pray tell, What could Obama possibly have done? It could happen under any president IMO.

Wasn't under the Bush Administration that America were attacked (911) on their home soil?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Qatar[/size]

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Can america contain this? Other countries and allies are silent on the matter o shocked angry
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
I'm sure, Al Assad of Syria will be laughing now!
And may God help the rebels grin
No western country dares come to their aid again!

6 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=14pt]US Embassy in Egypt[/size]

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Tunisia[/size]

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
360command: watin dey vex me say about those who dey protest,i sure say 99% of the protester never even watch the movie .

They are bunch of illiterates being asked to go and die for few religious leaders.

Some don't even have access to the internet let alone watch the movie.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Kashmir[/size]

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
abdulkayus: Dey can protest, bt dey shld make it peaceful. All dis burnin no make sense, even d Holy Prophet will not approve it. God willin, protest wil nt happen in 9ja cos i knw dos malos guys fit convert am into riot ne killin innocent ones. Thank God, d islamic cleric has advice dem nt to protest.

@OP, is dat massive security? 9ja is a joke. Hw many police are even there, no riot gear self, MTWSSS.

Happening in Jos already
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=14pt]London, UK[/size]

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
America should use Libya as a scape goat, others will surely fall in line. now where is Jack Bauer?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 360command: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
justwise:

They are bunch of illiterates being asked to go and die for few religious leaders.

Some don't even have access to the internet let alone watch the movie.

ABI
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
tyson55:

Pray tell, What could Obama possibly have done? It could happen under any president IMO.

Wasn't under the Bush Administration that America were attacked (911) on their home soil?

Go and read about the circumstances of the ambassador's death
He was left defenseless, no security!
It was Libyan corrupt policemen that were guarding him.
In fact he disappeared for four hours before his body was recovered!
Very soon you will be seeing how his corpse was maltreated like that of Gaddafi on youtube!
Obama's fault?
Of course, it was his policy that created the mayhem,
I'm sure the ambassador must be thinking right before he died that he was in the midst of friends! angry

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Eazeee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Now d americans wil realise how important d likes of George Bush are 2 america. Obama has really a strong challenge b4 him. Either 2 act or just watch d almajiris n end up loosing d election

3 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by takedat(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

What movie? a movie published to the internet 3 months ago.

The guys storming the embassy don't even have internet , this is not personal rage.

Sadly they are pawns in a game they are not aware of. the ones inciting (enticing ?? ) the violence really couldn't care less about the movie, on the anniversary of 9-11 they'd have found any ruse for an attack.

Especiall after the "we kill Osama" talk of Obama during the convention.

Its even on record that Al zawahiri's Libyan assistant was killed by a drone this week and he immediately went online to call on the Libyan to avenge his death!
I do admire your intelligence.These protests are simply an anti USA sentiment and the movie is only an excuse to show their grieviances.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: de way way Netanyahu dey rude to Obama and de fact say Obama shun de man, make me worry say Netanyahu fit get hand inside de movie wey cause de katakata. lipsrsealed

I won't put it past them.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ile-Ife:
One movie producer has become all of America but all muslims are not terrorist.

Men, don't go down that path or we'll be here all night.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Ifetex(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
I cn't wait 2 watch it, hope it a season film?

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Enlightened1: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
So saddening, that some people will kill, cause mayhem because of a movie produced in America!!. I am sure America knows who her real friends are, as well as her enemies!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
wandeay: if you've not repent, there is time now, maybe the world will from this place come to its end

As soon as EADS merges with BAE Systems, then I'll know the fuse has been lit.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
My fear now is for the Coptic Christians in Egypt.
The director of the movies has been discovered to be a Coptic christian masquerading as an American Jew! angry
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Don't mess with Arabs and their way of life, they're the most aggressive and vicious humanoids out there..

The billions of dollars the yanks invested in their foreign policy during the Arab Spring is gone, the anti-America/anti-West rhetoric has continued - and this is just the beginning... They're going to start overthrowing all the puppets, Washington and Brussels installed in their countries...

Leave them and their way of life alone - these people are just a different breed, from North Africa to the ME proper....

3 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by ignis: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Please what is the title of the movie, and is it available in nigeria? I cant wait to watch it....
My blood dey hot.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by nduchucks: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
I'm afraid George W Bush has opened up a whole new avenue to cause pain to the USA, all because they tried to kill his Dad. The price for the invasion of Iraq will be paid for generations, sadly.

I don't believe any amount of diplomacy can ease the situation. I also hope the Chinese do not have any relationship with the producer of this problematic video.

Some powerful people want to get rid of Obama by all means, but their actions will backfire sooner or later.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by HonLord: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
It does not matter if the film is acted in order to offend Muslims all over the world or not, we should be concerned about what the film portrays about Muslim faithfuls and their behaviour. Also, If the Prophet they are fighting has power, should punish the offender himself and not for Human beings to fight for God. - NO No No - Very wrong.

If Mohammed cannot fight those using his name for joke, it simply means the muslims are serving a nonliving creature. Why the killing and burning of houses all over the world and WE SAY IT IS THE MESSENGER OF PEACE. It is not peace but pieces - destruction

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.