Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37395 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
M
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Aringarosa: Muhammed is prophet of the Islam, whose words and deeds all Muslims are Koranically mandated to emulate. Factually, Muhammed was a sadistic sociopath, a human slaver and human slave trafficker, a savage torturer and mutilator, an obsessive decapitator, a serial rapist and sex trafficker, a child rapist, a perfidious liar, a looting stealing thief, a violent warlord, a genocidist and self-proclaimed terrorist obsessed with unquenchable sexual lust, material greed and savage bloodlust. T
his is NOT slander but facts backed by the Qu'ran itself and historical records. Mohammad is not known as the "prophet of doom", for nothing.

grin grin grin grin
Ol boy!
No start Nairaland's own protest o!
Don't give Muslims here an excuse to burn Seun's server o!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Personally, I don't like Arabs, they're racist pricks... Since, these pricks called me, 'Bob Marley' and told me they're not Africans - when I was in Tunisia for hols in 2008, I just can't stand them..

But let's respect their religion.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
eloquentclient: This is a very good expose on what the Bible says about Suicide Bombing and Muslims. http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Even Jesus spoke a lot about the coming suicide bombing by Muslims an cautioned Christians not to be afraid.
Jesus warned his disciples that Islamic terrorism was coming but that it should not make them afraid (the goal of terrorism is to cause fear). He said
"I am telling you this to keep you from being afraid…. the time will come when people will kill you and think they are doing God a favor. They will do these things because they don't know either the Father or me. I am saying this to you now, so that when the time comes, you will remember what I have said. I was with you at the first, and so I didn't tell you these things” John 16:1-4

Jesus obviously was not referring to the persecution of Christians by the Roman Emperors who did it for political reasons. He was talking about a people that will do it for religious reasons-thinking they are doing God (not god) a favour. In Islam Jihad literally means “the struggle to please God”, the same God of the Christians. So those suicide bombers actually believe they are doing God a favour just like Jesus foresaw. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, sometimes called "the world's most quoted independent Islamic jurist", has called martyrdom operations:

“the greatest of all sorts of Jihad in the Cause of Allah. A martyr operation is carried out by a person who sacrifices himself, deeming his life less value than striving in the Cause of Allah, in the cause of restoring the land and preserving the dignity”.

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Odunnu: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dee_Ae:
Thank You! naijas gon hv started in jos
nd btw wts d movies name?

and what exactly is the theme of this movie?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Yaya6: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
I need to speak with one Muslim brother honestly. Because I can't leave with this kinds of barbarians around me anymore. In fact i denounce being a MUSLIM from today. Cos I could see that if given chance you people will destroy the whole world. And before u indoctrinate me with this cannibalistic and animalistic behavior. I SEIZE TO BE A MUSLIM NO MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: sure . . . But that still does not make them any less active,they dont need their pretty uniforms and shield,they av everything else. . .maybe except rubber bullets

But that's not the normal practice...

And how do they protect themselves from attacks from normal people?? By shooting them with live bullets That's barbaric..

They need to get them the right tools and enable them do their job, the normal way it's done around the world..
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Actually tgey did have a choice ( not supporting mathskill, i dont understabd what he saying, am just answering you) Any decicion one take is a choice!!!

That was meant to be a sarcasm!
Was referring to the guy saying Obama had no choice supporting the Arab's spring!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
Buddhism is the religion of peace
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by stint(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
karl max: wOULD all this rioting,killing of innocent people, looting and burning of the property of innocent people not ADD CREDENCE TO THE FILM THEY ARE PROTESTING ABOUT.ARE THESE NOT THINGS THAT THE MOVIE PROTRAYED ABOUT ISLAM ?
You can't reason with these people . its like trying to explain to a 4 year old why the sky is blue. they won't understand . they can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
cold: These are not real Muslims abeg. True Muslims would never indulge in such insidious activities. Islam is a religion of peace. Maclatunji,Deols & co abi na lie i talk?
and are you more of a 'real' muslim than the Ppl that actually brought islam 2 ur doorstep? Are you more islamic than arabs?? Is that what u are saying??

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by amosy007: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

They have got everything the west needs - so the west can't abandon..

Abandon them - China and India will take your place... And petrodollar is gone, the west would be the one crawling back on its kneels to beg them..

Treat them like humans and respect their religion, period..

U are just talking outta sentiment ... So its only d west that needs the arab world abi? ...the arab world won't crumble if west pull out remove all their investments and Aids (u forgot the time iraq was begging usa to come and invest in their country after the war)

The bitter truth is the the arab world needs the west than the west need em ...even most countries needed by d west are not participating in the stupid protest (e.g saudi, qatar etc)

NB : aint no fan of d west but truth must be told
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by ayox2003: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Omo this is not religion anymore.

It's getting political.

Muslims are burning all over the world.

But Muslims in the US are not. Why?

Frawzey.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
^and where are you located, since you're asking s.tupid questions on an online forum.

CAPITAL FAIL.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
ayox2003: Omo this is not religion anymore.

It's getting political.

Muslims are burning all over the world.

But Muslims in the US are not. Why?

Frawzey.

They've been tamed and they're a minority.

Nigerian muslims, I fear, may not be tamed as of yet. They're still very sensitive to criticism, which I understand.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mamdanju: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Freedom of speech my foot, yet in the same USA it is a crime for one to denounce the holocaust. This is just another wicked and unwaranted provocation coming from some misguided christians. Only some few months back it was the Glorious Quran they want to burn, why wont they just leave Islam and Muslims alone. The Muslims will never insult Jesus nor desrete the bible but why wont these devious christians leave us alone?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Personally, I don't like Arabs, they're racist pricks... Since, these pricks called me, 'Bob Marley' and told me they're not Africans - when I was in Tunisia for hols in 2008, I just can't stand them..

I hear you. I think its a two way. The day they stop calling Jesus a prophet who preaches Islam annd Mahommed the "Comforter" which is not in their Koran, that will be the day they get totall respect from most people.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Does the mockery of Muhammad justify the killing of innocent people? Would Muhammad himself have done that were he to be alive?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

But that's not the normal practice...

And how do they protect themselves from attacks from normal people?? By shooting them with live bullets That's barbaric..

They need to get them the right tools and enable them do their job, the normal way it's done around the world..
okay try telling that 2 d ppl who killed 20 ppl and left prolly twice injured in just one day. . .

sometimes u just av 2 throw caution 2 d wind,u think this might actually end as 'protest?' which is not even peaceful. . .and u think these boko-haram Ppl are not aware of this? And wud not want 2 take advantage of it and lease out? infact i'm quite sure Al-qaeda's d one behind this. . .try fighting them the 'normal' way if that happens
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sapien(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
ISLAM-A-BAD!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mabcos: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
karl max: wOULD all this rioting,killing of innocent people, looting and burning of the property of innocent people not ADD CREDENCE TO THE FILM THEY ARE PROTESTING ABOUT.ARE THESE NOT THINGS THAT THE MOVIE PROTRAYED ABOUT ISLAM ?
y can't u just think about d action dat brought about d reaction? U only sees d end $ not d cause?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
amosy007:
U are just talking outta sentiment ... So its only d west that needs the arab world abi? ...the arab world won't crumble if west pull out remove all their investments and Aids (u forgot the time iraq was begging usa to come and invest in their country after the war)

The bitter truth is the the arab world needs the west than the west need em ...even most countries needed by d west are not participating in the stupid protest (e.g saudi, qatar etc)

NB : aint no fan of d west but truth must be told

That was Iraq at the time, but China, Russia, and India ended up replacing US interests in Iraq...

My point is that, Arabs can afford to ignore the West and look towards the East - and the West can't live without them...

Iran has no investment from the West and it's doing fine without them, despite all the crippling sanctions and embargoes...

You lot seem to forget that the value of the dollar is connected to oil, if they all decide to start trading in another currency apart from the dollar - that would be the death of the dollar, period...
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Is that 'security' Nigerian style?? grin

Even the Sudanese police protecting the British Embassy have riot gears - Nigeria is a stone age country smh..

The camo looks ugly and the serviceman up there looks like a clown, Nigeria deserve better gears.. undecided
Guy where you come go hide since,I don comb London to no avail.
Thank God say Islam riots carry you come out of hiding,abi na the new tax regime for UK come roped you like that.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

That was meant to be a sarcasm!
Was referring to the guy saying Obama had no choice supporting the Arab's spring!

yeah? Sorry bro, missed it. grin grin grin
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

I hear you. I think its a two way. The day they stop calling Jesus a prophet who preaches Islam annd Mahommed the "Comforter" which is not in their Koran, that will be the day they get totall respect from most people.

Bwahahahaha.... I heard Jesus is also Prophet Isa, how true is that??

Christians and Muslims are brothers - Abrahamic faith brotherhood.. tongue
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by ayox2003: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

They've been tamed and they're a minority.

Nigerian muslims, I fear, may not be tamed as of yet. They're still very sensitive to criticism, which I understand.

Then let's expect another war!

Obama has stalled Israel's attack due to elections but this might trigger a bloody massacre.

Little wonder the Ambassador was attacked.

It's not religion but political.

Frawzey
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
eloquentclient: This is a very good expose on what the Bible says about Suicide Bombing and Muslims. http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Even Jesus spoke a lot about the coming suicide bombing by Muslims an cautioned Christians not to be afraid.
Jesus warned his disciples that Islamic terrorism was coming but that it should not make them afraid (the goal of terrorism is to cause fear). He said
"I am telling you this to keep you from being afraid…. the time will come when people will kill you and think they are doing God a favor. They will do these things because they don't know either the Father or me. I am saying this to you now, so that when the time comes, you will remember what I have said. I was with you at the first, and so I didn't tell you these things” John 16:1-4

Jesus obviously was not referring to the persecution of Christians by the Roman Emperors who did it for political reasons. He was talking about a people that will do it for religious reasons-thinking they are doing God (not god) a favour. In Islam Jihad literally means “the struggle to please God”, the same God of the Christians. So those suicide bombers actually believe they are doing God a favour just like Jesus foresaw. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, sometimes called "the world's most quoted independent Islamic jurist", has called martyrdom operations:

“the greatest of all sorts of Jihad in the Cause of Allah. A martyr operation is carried out by a person who sacrifices himself, deeming his life less value than striving in the Cause of Allah, in the cause of restoring the land and preserving the dignity”.
Your quotation from Jesus can refer to various situations today. In the Middle East d Isrealis are engaged in what looks like slow genocide against Palestinian Christians and Muslims.D United States (Christians) is engaged in systematic extermination of innocent men, women and children (Muslims) in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen using drones. All around d world senseless killings abound - some perpetrated by xtians.
READ MORE

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Frazy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Personally, I don't like Arabs, they're racist pricks... Since, these pricks called me, 'Bob Marley' and told me they're not Africans - when I was in Tunisia for hols in 2008, I just can't stand them..

Hey Shymexx, Howdy?

@toipc - We help Afghanistan against the soviets and get Al Qaeda

We help Libya push out Gaddafi and get a dead ambassador

I wonder what we will get when we help Syria?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: okay try telling that 2 d ppl who killed 20 ppl and left prolly twice injured in just one day. . .

sometimes u just av 2 throw caution 2 d wind,u think this might actually end as 'protest?' which is not even peaceful. . .and u think these boko-haram Ppl are not aware of this? And wud not want 2 take advantage of it and lease out? infact i'm quite sure Al-qaeda's d one behind this. . .try fighting them the 'normal' way if that happens

Did you see what happened during the London riots?? I was caught up in one of the madness on my way from Uni - and I had to argue with the feds to get to my house...

If it were Nigeria with feds carrying live ammunition, I would've been shot dead, despite not being part of the protest..

They need proper gears, period..
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Take a pick

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Frazy:
Hey Shymexx, Howdy?

@toipc - We help Afghanistan against the soviets and get Al Qaeda

We help Libya push out Gaddafi and get a dead ambassador

I wonder what we will get when we help Syria?

Yo, what's good?

Where have you been hiding, b? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.