Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? (603 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by Tellmeurmind: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
why do lovers always find it difficult to say sorry to eachother? Can we call it pride or lack of caring?
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by vivianc(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
I don't. I will call it pride.
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by frank317: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Have u forgiven u girlfriend who forcked ur friend from Spain bhind u?
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by k2039: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
PRIDE AND ARROGANCE
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by Tellmeurmind: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
frank3.16:
Have u forgiven u girlfriend who forcked ur friend from Spain bhind u?
she said sorry and ve forgiven her.what of if i didnt know?
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by frank317: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tellmeurmind: she said sorry and ve forgiven her.what of if i didnt know?

I imagin ur guy on his bed remembering how he forked her. Her breaast in his hands and mouth, her moans of pleasure. Then wen he penetrated her, the feel of her wetness, the walls of her pussssy massagin his peniss.
The plesure he felt, the joy they both felt.

But in all, both had u in their mind. Both knew they were hurtin u. Both said "to HELL with u."
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
frank3.16:

I imagin ur guy on his bed remembering how he forked her. Her breaast in his hands and mouth, her moans of pleasure. Then wen he penetrated her, the feel of her wetness, the walls of her pussssy massagin his peniss.
The plesure he felt, the joy they both felt.

But in all, both had u in their mind. Both knew they were hurtin u. Both said "to HELL with u."
Lmfaoo!! Haba! Frannnnnk! B nice...
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by Daewoods(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
This OP never know scores.
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by frank317: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoo!! Haba! Frannnnnk! B nice...

Just being frannnnnk, can't deny my name, can I?
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by Tellmeurmind: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
that why they said ur sickness is incureable.d sickness of mastibution tru imagination has never left ur dull brain. check it out at T.B JOSHUA
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by frank317: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tellmeurmind: that why they said ur sickness is incureable.d sickness of mastibution tru imagination has never left ur dull brain. check it out at T.B JOSHUA

Lol, why do I find it easy to say sorry, I guess u will find it difficult to forgive me/her.

Speakin of masturrbation, let's try picturing the both of them. Ooww, this is going to b fun.
Re: Why Do U Find It Difficullt To Say Sorry To Her/him? by Mynd44: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2012
frank3.16:

Just being frannnnnk, can't deny my name, can I?
Okay be less of your name

(1) (Reply)

Should You Break Up With Ur Girlfriend / Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach / Enhancing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.