Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married (3034 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by kckingsin(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
When you tell a girl you can't marry her and she refuses to go or find her way, what do you do to her because in this case, i really don't want to make her feel like i have broken her heart by forcing my way out of the relationship and secondly, she's an orphan. WoT do i do people because deep down me, i really don't want to hurt her but i keep telling her we can't be together and have decided to call the whole thing off by DECEMBER so as to make way for the right person to step in. But she has refused to let go. TELL ME GUYS, WHAT DO I DO WITHOUT FORCING MYSELF OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by jhydebaba(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
You sound confused bro. You want to leave a relationship, she's not letting go and u don't wanna force her. Simple, marry her den since u can't force her.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by DExplorer1: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Call child support!
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by MamaDiallo(f): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why u guys cnt get married?
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by jhydebaba(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo: Why u guys cnt get married?
Cuz u gals are more of "olosho"

1 Like

Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by k2039: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2012
What you do shouldn't be based on what she wants but rather what's best for you.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by ITbomb(m): 1:38am On Sep 15, 2012
u just got urself a fuckmate . Goodluck
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Lobolintin(m): 1:46am On Sep 15, 2012
U nid prayerz...gerout ...ediot.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by obowunmi(m): 2:18am On Sep 15, 2012
kckingsin: When you tell a girl you can't marry her and she refuses to go or find her way, what do you do to her because in this case, i really don't want to make her feel like i have broken her heart by forcing my way out of the relationship and secondly, she's an orphan. Do do i do people deep down me, i really don't want to hurt her but i keep telling her we can't be together and have decided to call the whole thing off by DECEMBER so as to make way for the right person to step in. But she has refused to let go. TELL ME GUYS, WHAT DO I DO WITHOUT FORCING MYSELF OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.

Find a new girlfriend quickly. Introduce her to the new chick. If she persists, change your number, Ignore her.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by obowunmi(m): 2:22am On Sep 15, 2012
kckingsin: When you tell a girl you can't marry her and she refuses to go or find her way, what do you do to her because in this case, i really don't want to make her feel like i have broken her heart by forcing my way out of the relationship and secondly, she's an orphan. Do do i do people deep down me, i really don't want to hurt her but i keep telling her we can't be together and have decided to call the whole thing off by DECEMBER so as to make way for the right person to step in. But she has refused to let go. TELL ME GUYS, WHAT DO I DO WITHOUT FORCING MYSELF OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by omega25red(m): 2:51am On Sep 15, 2012
dumbest ish i have ever seen. you claim you want to break up with her but you have scheduled the break up for December dude are you for real you seem like a cheap christmas gift dodger if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2012
This is why I advocate the peep with the mentality of a 7 year old should not be in a relationship. How the eff do you schedule a break-up? I mean is it something you make an alarm about and yo mark in your calendar or to do list?
Please bro, your girl probably knows you are a confused fellow and so she know how your mind works hence, she take your break-up for a joke which it is
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by obowunmi(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2012
LooooL @ Mynd.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by djeezy(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2012
Maybe she refused to let go because of all the nackings you've done to her. Just saying. And never marry out of pity.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2012
obowunmi: LooooL @ Mynd.
Its true na
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Konnektions146(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2012
youngg man,
yu dont schedule a break up. or u think u have ssometime to find a replacement before de break up....u no serious.

how would u feel if u re in her shoes? sometimes lets imagine being empathic...jut imaginations.

u know how to implement a break up..do it now and fre de babe from a guy like u.

u never told us dat crime she committed dat made her unnmarriageble

1 Like

Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by freecocoa(f): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2012
It will be nice to tell us why you can't marry her and why in god's name will you wait till december to breakup?
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2012
freecocoa: It will be nice to tell us why you can't marry her and why in god's name will you wait till december to breakup?

Dont be suprised if sex is one of the reasons
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by esere826: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2012
@op

move to another location i.e state or country. Without you around, she would soon get over you naturally. It works like magic
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2012
^^
Another confused fellow
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by jhydebaba(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Another confused fellow
Mynd_44: you are a confused fellow
jhydebaba: You sound confused bro.
CONFUSED! CONFUSED!! CONFUSED!!!
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2012
NL is confusing
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by MamaDiallo(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2012
jhydebaba:
Cuz u gals are more of "olosho"
am asking because its important information if he wants to get meaningful answer tongue
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by esere826: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Another confused fellow

wow!! Ur obviously a troll, or one of those mental dwarfs that feel that theirs is the only opinion that must make sense. angry
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by malaria(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
Poster, hw long have u guys bEen going out.u are tired of fucking her.NW u wan 2 dump her becos u knw she has no one.amadioha is seriously watching you.
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Nnekacherry: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hmm.. Men..
@OP.. What are your reasons for not wanting to marry her?
There is something you are not telling us...
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by WebSurfer(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
freecocoa: It will be nice to tell us why you can't marry her and why in god's name will you wait till december to breakup?

its clearly understood they r both having too much sex, infact, nothing less than 4times in a week.. OP, I lie? He said december cox he still wanna continue the nacks till then. Op I piry u
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by WebSurfer(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
jhydebaba:

CONFUSED! CONFUSED!! CONFUSED!!!
Confusion!! Confusion..
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by WebSurfer(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
Op, to know how annoying you are, you don't want to marry her, then why keep f_ucking the hell outta her? What's ur problem? Have u got a sister? If u do, put her in her shoes and do what is right..
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Ivynwa(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2012

She can't go away because you have not called the whole thing off so you are the one holding her down until you call it off in December as you have scheduled. grin
It seems that you have even found the Adamma/right person that will step in in December according to your timetable and your only concern now is for her to make way for the new person.
Please whatever you do, let that girl down easy. She is an orphan and has known plenty sorrow already so don't dump her in a way that will break her heart and have her sorrowing too much. You can break the relationship (break off all intimacy) and keep her at arms length while still remaining friends with her. "Friends" in that you can be calling her sometimes to ensure that everything is alright with her.
Why do I have a feeling that this young woman you are about leaving will end up with a very good man that can treat her better than you have been doing? undecided lipsrsealed tongue grin Now don't be mad at me.

obowunmi:

Find a new girlfriend quickly. Introduce her to the new chick. If she persists, change your number, Ignore her.

Methinks that is an unkind way to break up with a woman, there are better ways to do that without hurting the person much. Don't you think there are?

1 Like

Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
WebSurfer:
Confusion!! Confusion..
That's the in-thing now
Re: She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married by FRANKLINTON(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
malaria: amadioha is seriously watching you.

Hehehe. Poster, if Amadioha is watching u, u better do the right thing cus he no dey smile at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wise For A Single Lady To Sleep Without Underwears? / Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? / The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.