Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? (12475 Views)

How I Nearly Got Mobbed Because Of My Belief!!! / God And His Angels. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
I have been seeing,talking and interacting with angels physically and spiritually, since 1999.Their ministry have been documented in every book of the Bible.I wonder why christains have not taking this seriously,knowing that we all have one. My question is this, have you ever seen or sensed an angel,physically, in your dreams and otherwise ? And if yes, what have you done to increase this Heavenly assistance and fellowship ?

TALKING ABOUT ANGELS. Hebrews.1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:55am On Sep 16, 2012
sadeiyare: I have been seeing,talking and interacting with angels physically and spiritually, since 1999.Their ministry have been documented in every book of the Bible.I wonder why christains have not taking this seriously,knowing that we all have one. My question is this, have you ever seen or sensed an angel,physically, in your dreams and otherwise ? And if yes, what have you done to increase this Heavenly assistance and fellowship ?

TALKING ABOUT ANGELS. Hebrews.1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
wow! Angels! I talk to them, but i cant say i have physically seen one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ubenedictus: wow! Angels! I talk to them, but i cant say i have physically seen one.

You can actually start from there
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by OmoAlata(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2012
I wish I could see an angel - it'll be awesome smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by mkmyers45(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

You can actually start from there
then how does the physical contact come in?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Omo Alata: I wish I could see an angel - it'll be awesome smiley

You can dear, just look for book on angels, or better still look for my book 'Mobbed By Angels' it will guide you to discovering this potential that has been idle
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
mkmyers45: then how does the physical contact come in?

Its all about sensitivity. Most times we are woken up at night by angels tapping us or calling our names physically. Its like a baby learning to walk, you develop this gift by exercising it. Abraham , Peter, Paul, all saw angels physically you are no different.

Heb.1:14, said angels are to minister for you
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by mkmyers45(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

Its all about sensitivity. Most times we are woken up at night by angels tapping us or calling our names physically. Its like a baby learning to walk, you develop this gift by exercising it. Abraham , Peter, Paul, all saw angels physically you are no different.

Heb.1:14, said angels are to minister for you
Can you describe thier physical appearance?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by wiegraf: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
How old were you when you started seeing them, early adult?
The voices you hear, they sound very real?
How are your thought processes generally, notice anything odd?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
mkmyers45: Can you describe thier physical appearance?

Just like in the bible ; male and female form, different race and age and there are others that are funny looking. You can search Ezekiel description (bridlike), some can look scary,been that you have seen anythig like that before. I wrote a book about my early experiences
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
wiegraf: How old were you when you started seeing them, early adult?
The voices you hear, they sound very real?
How are your thought processes generally, notice anything odd?

lol. I was in 300l in uni, and I am not just about voices but even see them physically. I live a normal life sir, nothing odd ; wife and son
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by mkmyers45(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

Just like in the bible ; male and female form, different race and age and there are others that are funny looking. You can search Ezekiel description (bridlike), some can look scary,been that you have seen anythig like that before. I wrote a book about my early experiences
Can i have the book? Do you chat with them?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
mkmyers45: Can i have the book? Do you chat with them?

Yes you can, have it; depends on where you are staying. I chat with them
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by mkmyers45(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

Yes you can, have it; depends on where you are staying. I chat with them
Is there an ecopy? Can i give you some questions to ask them?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
mkmyers45: Is there an ecopy? Can i give you some questions to ask them?

Ques.yea but there are limitations to what they can answer, it has to be in their scheme of influence. I have an e-copy
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by wiegraf: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

lol. I was in 300l in uni, and I am not just about voices but even see them physically. I live a normal life sir, nothing odd ; wife and son

Ok....
Congrats on the family..
300 may be a little late. And you're a functioning, productive member of society. Else people like me hear stuff like this and think schizop...
But like I've indicated, it is usually debilitating, patients usually can't function properly without support, so you're fine..
Unless you also display any combination of being paranoid, having delusions of grandeur, walking in circles, speaking incoherently, and having your wife provide the necessary support to keep you functional, masking the crazy...
There are other conditions that cause hallucinations as well.
But never you mind me, this is an xtian only thread and you guys seem to enjoy this sort of stuff, I just thought it curious. I'll be on my way...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
wiegraf:

Ok....
Congrats on the family..
300 may be a little late. And you're a functioning, productive member of society. Else people like me hear stuff like this and think schizop...
But like I've indicated, it is usually debilitating, patients usually can't function properly without support, so you're fine..
Unless you also display any combination of being paranoid, having delusions of grandeur, walking in circles, speaking incoherently, and having your wife provide the necessary support to keep you functional, masking the crazy...
There are other conditions that cause hallucinations as well.
But never you mind me, this is an xtian only thread and you guys seem to enjoy this sort of stuff, I just thought it curious. I'll be on my way...

lol I understand ; what we don't know is above us

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by wiegraf: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
sadeiyare:

lol I understand ; what we don't know is above us

Heh, I can appreciate that, even if from a completely different angle.

So long as your beliefs don't infringe on others right's, let no one force you to comply..
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
That is beautiful, from my religious perspective (im a catholic) it is very posible and if any catholic wu reads wide will find records of many wu have been recorded to have spoken to and seen angels, such records may also be found in scriptures and on a normal day catholic are advised to speak to their "guardian angel" (he will give his angels charge over you.) . You probably noted i posted abt "talking to angels", in my case it is not physical and hardly a dialogue. It is most times in form of a request. Naturally i sleep very deep, infact there can be robbery in my compound and gun shots and yet i wont wake, i sleep deep and long, i usually make a request when i need to wakeup in the middle of the night either for prayers or to study, i simply ask my guardian angel to wake me up and till date at that particular hour, no matter how long i have slept, i must wake up. Im sure your experience will be even more beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
please brethren, dont seek angels, rather seek Jesus and if HE wills,He will grant you grace to meet angels. Be careful so that in seeking angels, you dont invite demons. God bless you.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by joe4christ(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
KDK: please brethren, dont seek angels, rather seek Jesus and if HE wills,He will grant you grace to meet angels. Be careful so that in seeking angels, you dont invite demons. God bless you.

God bless you bro, you've said it all!
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
joe4christ:

God bless you too sir.

I hope this video helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXmtkMs3cKA

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
KDK: please brethren, dont seek angels, rather seek Jesus and if HE wills,He will grant you grace to meet angels. Be careful so that in seeking angels, you dont invite demons. God bless you.

Please read my opening post very well, and don't derail the thread. Nobody talked about seeking angels. Paul said I have not shun to declare all the counsel of the gospel, please if what I said wasn't scriptural, point it out and don't be bais
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by miomonio: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

Please read my opening post very well, and don't derail the thread. Nobody talked about seeking angels. Paul said I have not shun to declare all the counsel of the gospel, please if what I said wasn't scriptural, point it out and don't be bais
@sadeiyare You sire I must say including finding a beautiful wife, you found a good thing and obtaineth favor of the LORD.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
joe4christ:

If you get to church and your pastor says, the topic of my message which will invove discussions and suggestions, is Angels ; will you tell him to focus on Jesus and forget about Angels , so that no body will fall into the hands of demons. As Righteous as Jesus was, he was tempted by the chief demon (Devil), please don't be a half baked christain. Never has there been more angelic activities like this end time.

In the words of Mike Murdock 'Some part of the bible will never work for you ; and that is the part you don't believe '
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by miomonio: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

If you get to church and your pastor says, the topic of my message which will invove discussions and suggestions, is Angels ; will you tell him to focus on Jesus and forget about Angels , so that no body will fall into the hands of demons. As Righteous as Jesus was, he was tempted by the chief demon (Devil), please don't be a half baked christain. Never has there been more angelic activities like this end time.

In the words of Mike Murdock 'Some part of the bible will never work for you ; and that is the part you don't believe '

@sadeiyare Don't be brash. Why cant you overlook it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
miomonio:

@sadeiyare Don't be brash. Why cant you overlook it?

Thanks bro, so how come the finding a wife thing sir
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:58am On Oct 07, 2012
Nope...Still waiting patiently for my first encounter... smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by 190: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2012
if its the KIND OF ANGELS from the movie LEGION!!

No thanks, I'll gladly pass - i like my smooth and quiet life

(remember the icecream man or the old lady who eats raw meat both from legion, make una dey look for angels up and down)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by sandysprax(m): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2012
190: if its the KIND OF ANGELS from the movie LEGION!!

No thanks, I'll gladly pass - i like my smooth and quiet life

(remember the icecream man or the old lady who eats raw meat both from legion, make una dey look for angels up and down)

Don't speak like an illiterate honey. Movies are mere imaginations and fictitious. How can u even relate a movie to reality.

Anywayz, one of my parent's dependants used to see angels while I was a toddler but never told us what she usually discussed with them each time. She said they normally warned her not to speak of it.

What i sure know about this lady however, is that she is righteous and virtuos;I can confidently attest to this fact. I dont know if her way of life might have had an influence to her seeing angels.

Having said that, I pity atheists cos there is definitely a God.The proofs are everywhere as there have been several records of sightings of angels and the blessed virgin mary from all around the world including Auchi in Edo State, Nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by 190: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2012
^the question is You don see am

all these dem say dem say
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ranoscky(m): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2012
Spiritually. Most times when sleeping, i normally feel the 'touch', yes, i do (it even happened few days back while i was sleeping).

But physically??... WOW! That would be a wonderful expirience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Gospel Minister And A Gospel Artist Or Singer? / Is Bible The Word of God? / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.