Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? (12488 Views)

How I Nearly Got Mobbed Because Of My Belief!!! / God And His Angels. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Bunchersstab(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2012
My lips are sealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by skydeep(f): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmm. This reminds me of the TV Programme "TOUCH BY AN ANGEL". cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by sulakishop(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2012
Nothing wey I no go see for Naija!
Nigerians are just too gullible!!

=)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=)) =))
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2012
@Poster, I've never really had interest in wanting †☺ see angels rather it was the Holy Spirit that intrigued me-wanting †☺ talk †☺ Him Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd giving Him control over ♍Ɣ life. I did get there by grace but had †☺ withdraw.

When He comes into your life, at first its like someone that Iڪ on the same social standing with you, then His talking †☺ you graduates from that voice you hear in your mind †☺ what you can actually hear. By this time, from Him assisting with studying the bible, He starts pushing you into active evangelism, He starts producing amazing results in your life, its an experience that can only be totally grasped through personal experience.

Back †☺ the topic, from the description Branham gave of angels, men I don't need it. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd like some have said earlier, we should be really careful about how we go about these things. Angels are servants Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd have a lower standing than us in the sight of the Father but then they have a manifesting glory that puts us in awe. This can easily derail our attention from God.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ayoobscom(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2012
Hallucinations can be very feverish except if they are demons..human is incapable of seeing Angels not all prophets has even...I bet you have been romancing demons
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by dnawah(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2012
In my dreams once!two of them r in d sky.when i sing to them they will sing facing heaven.(a strange song i cant remember)i dont no wat it means
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by bknight: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2012
I have seen an angel once. He's name is John. He was in human form & we talked.

If you never saw a rainbow, no description of it will make any sense to you. If I never saw with my eyes children stretching out their hands to a group of flying egrets saying 'leke-leke give me white fingers' repeatedly, after some time of flapping their fingers and chanting that they actually have white stains on their nails that were never there before, I'd probably doubt certain inexplicable things.
The man in my village in 1950s probably never understood nor believed there's a computer, he never saw one and can not phantom it (even with d clearest explanations).it did not change the fact that there was.
In d 80's try to explain the internet and its wonders to an average illiterate nigerian or a doctor who never saw one yet or heard of it, he'd declare you mad.

Whatever analysis u make out of it does not change d fact that I saw one on that fateful day. I have seen, perceived certain things that I can not say to just anybody except I know u can relate to it.

that u don't believe in a thing does not make dat thing a lie, false, or non-existent.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by nevderek(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2012
Funny some guys say there is no God, or Angels.. I've seen angels, I sat on ones arms a couple of years back, I chat with angels..
Someone said our objective is not to seek out angels, u don't seek them out, if u belong wot God, they seek u out..

Those of us who's had personal encounter wit 'em we find it funny and pitiful that there are atheists in the world..
I've heard God speak to me a number of times, He's shown me things about someone else and when I tell them, its usually true..
Care to beat that?

And as for forms of Angels, someone said there are no sexes in heaven, a more clear representation of that is "no difference btw male and female in heaven". God created Adam and Eve in His own image, male and female, He didn't spin the idea out of thin air.. Everything u see here on earth is a shadow of things or rather represents something that's been in existent in heaven, so there are male and female celestial bodies in heaven, angels included, actually angels were the first of God's creations to have different forms, male, female, child.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by frainc(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2012
when i was a born again i use to see my guarding angel in dream. even he wakes me up for prayers whenever i ask him to do dat. i wish GOD ll re arrest me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by davesndy: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2012
U all are talking abt d ministry of angels. Hebrews 1 and 2 will help u undastnd. We shld seek d face of Jesus instead. Angels are JUST servants! Seek d face of Jesus in d Word of God. Be careful guyz
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Phikom(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2012
Amya:

Seriously? And here I was thinking the whole speaking in tongue thing came from that era.
speaking in tongues is a gift of holy spirit and it never originted during anything like pre-holy spirit cos there is nothing like that...its a manifestation of the gift of the spirit...d bible says and you shall receive power after the holy ghost is come upon you...(Acts 1:cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Phikom(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2012
Amya:

Seriously? And here I was thinking the whole speaking in tongue thing came from that era.
speaking in tongues is a gift of holy spirit and it never originted during anything like pre-holy spirit cos there is nothing like that...its a manifestation of the gift of the spirit...d bible says and you shall receive power after the holy ghost is come upon you...(Acts 1:cool its an outpouring of the power of God on we present day believers
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by bigx(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2012
I refuse to comment
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by dnawah(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2012
Phikom: Angels are sexless ageless and do not reproduce.They are a host not a race...(Joshua 5:14)(1Samuel 17:45)
read ur bible well,those one way come see daughters of men,come bleep them nko,where them get the dick 4rm?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by davesndy: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2012
dnawah: read ur bible well,those one way come see daughters of men,come bleep them nko,where them get the dick 4rm?
D bible neva sed angels cnt reproduce actually. Jesus only said there is no marriage amongst dem. And they could take up flesh just lyk Jesus did Jhn 1:1.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by avalontony(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2012
Angels are ministering spirits, i have seen one sometimes ago, i was walking on a road n i turned suddenly and saw someone robed in white apparrel with wings behind me, it happened in seconds, secondly, i hv seen angels standing guard in my doors n windows at nit, dis happened when i was afriad n i prayed n God opened my eyes n that nit i slept with confidence knowing fully well that someone watches over me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Wislet(f): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2012
alaper: My late teacher, Prof. Lambo, said that when someone speaks to an invisible being, this usually can pass as normal. Millions of people do it regularly when they pray. The problematic part is when someone claims to be hearing from an invisible being! wink That needs a psychoanalyst or psychiatrist!
And your professor is a..................
HUMAN BEING?
U'd believe the words of a man like you so authoritatively, because.......??
God help us.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by nevderek(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2012
Wislet: And your professor is a..................
HUMAN BEING?
U'd believe the words of a man like you so authoritatively, because.......??
God help us.

Lolzzz @Wislet, the prof is even late..
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by sandysprax(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2012
bknight: I have seen an angel once. He's name is John. He was in human form & we talked.

If you never saw a rainbow, no description of it will make any sense to you. If I never saw with my eyes children stretching ou their hands to a group of flying egrets saying 'leke-leke give me white fingers' and after some time of flapping their fingers and saying that they actually have white stains on their nails that were never there before, I'd probably doubt certain inexplicable things.
The man in my village in 1950s probably never understood nor believed there's a computer, he never saw one and can not phantom it (even with d clearest explanations).it did not change the fact that there was.
In d 80's try to explain the internet and its wonders to an average illiterate nigerian or a doctor who never saw one yet or heard of it, he'd declare you mad.

Whatever analysis u make out of it does not change d fact that I saw one that fateful day. I have seen, perceived certain things that I can not say to just anybody except I know u can relate to it.

that u don't believe in a thing does not make dat thing a lie, false, or non-existent.

Thank you very much bro. A few decades back, If you had not seen an antonov aircraft or an airbus A380 or a cargo ship or submarine moving and was just told about it, U're prolly tell the person that he is mad. Nigerians have to start learning how to reason objectively and open their minds to possibilities. Instead they are here saying that the OP is trying to sell his books and shit. I havent seen one but I have no doubts in mind whatsoever that they exist and he might have seen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by ochukoccna: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2012
hardeihorlar: Thank God 4 ur life nd ur gift. As a catholic, I pray 2 my guardian angel buh I'll luv 2 c him/her someday
You have issues O!
Praying through & to angelic beings, Mary and other celestial beings apart from Christ Jesus is error
May God open your eyes to this truth
Amen
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by ochukoccna: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2012
Clemzy16: I wouldn't say I've actually seen one. But sometimes we(humans) mistook sometimes else for angels. However, i'm still waiting patiently until i see and interact with one. She'll be like my personal adviser.
A she?
Are you looking for celestial sexual encounters? embarassed embarassed
You have the Holy Spirit to advice you if that's what you truly seek
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by bknight: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Science explained d phenomenon called rainbow. Science explained d mysterious concept called mirage. Can science prove d 'leke-leke' experience without reference to concepts beyond d physical?

Science can not be all knowing. For some who know a bit more abt d personal lives of d noblest scientists and inventors throughout history can relate more when I say many of them were spiritual.

Not to go off-topic, I am certain dat angels exist.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Akposkool(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2012
Hw does this reduce d price of beans?poster get a life plz
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by okorobabe(f): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2012
How do I get e-copy of your book, Mobbed by Angels?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by sandysprax(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2012
ochukoccna:
You have issues O!
Praying through & to angelic beings, Mary and other celestial beings apart from Christ Jesus is error
May God open your eyes to this truth
Amen

I'm a catholic bro, We pray to them as intercessors to God, we dont actually pray to them. Thats what she meant to say. Its like asking ur mum to plead on ur behalf to ur father, at the end, it is ur father we has the final say.

We dont pray to mary or angels as catholics please. Thank You.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by gidiMonsta(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2012
andico34: Sadeiyare is correct.....we all have angels and I have had the experience too. but it takes growth in your spiritual walk with GOD.....there is the haza level.....where you can feel their presence or they tap you to pray between 12 and 3 am in the night....but it is the mara leve..the next leve...where you can physically see them...chat with them.....or bump into them physically...or shake their hand

they are about 8ft tall......their golden hair is curled at the back...i cant physically differentiate between male and female angels...they look alike or similar

Cool...so ur own idea of an angel is an 8-ft tall scandinavian? I'll like to get my hands on that thing u get high on.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by gidiMonsta(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2012
bknight: Science explained d phenomenon called rainbow. Science explained d mysterious concept called mirage. Can science prove d 'leke-leke' experience without reference to concepts beyond d physical?

Science can not be all knowing. For some who know a bit more abt d personal lives of d noblest scientists and inventors throughout history can relate more when I say many of them were spiritual.

Not to go off-topic, I am certain dat angels exist.

Have u ever heard of meta-physics, mysticism et. al? Science can indeed prove facts beyond d normal line of reasoning (physical).
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2012
f rain c: when i was a born again i use to see my guarding angel in dream. even he wakes me up for prayers whenever i ask him to do dat. i wish GOD ll re arrest me.

I pray GOD sends His JTF to arrest you, and most of them will be angels. Just say amen ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by rufychuks: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
the only reason why i am writing this is to make atheists think twice. I was in secondary school, i prayed before i slept and in my dream i was attacked by a witch. Let me make it clear to doubters that i wasnt one who always had my mind on diabolic stuff. Well, this witch was pulling me to her, with her nails digging deep into my hand, laughing with glee. Suddenly, another hand grabbed my other hand and held firm. I saw just brightness, only the hand was discernable. The witch was furious with rage and became desperate, pulling me harder bt d hand held fast. After a while, d witch started getting d upperhand and she was panting with anticipation of victory. Then d rising-bell rang. I woke up sweating. Then i looked at my hand; blood was gushing from 4 fingernail slits! This is a real story not fiction! I believe an angel helped me that night. I just felt it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ayoobscom: Hallucinations can be very feverish except if they are demons..human is incapable of seeing Angels not all prophets has even...I bet you have been romancing demons

Thought that too, and it was for a whole year.Except I have been feverish for 14yrs running. And I am a prophet of GOD ; all christains have the spirit of GOD, and you should know there is a gift called discerning of spirits (1.cor.12)
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by 9jalondon: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
I'm forced to drop this line,I practise Islam for about 29 yrs of my life,for some reason I get connected easily to God listening to praise and worship,behold I change my faith(xtian);I' m not a born a gain xtian but a strong believer in God.I ve had series of dreams to my family and friends that come to past,I prayed for days to know more of God,and on dat faithful night @ about few minute past 3:00am midnight,I saw like a Peebles in sky in a shape of a woman carrying a baby and the baby was got soaked in anointing oil,I heard a beautiful song at the background absolute amazing voice,i got up in my sleep sweating and singing the same song in my dream and I started crying,my wife was beside in bed I got her up for a prayer.
God is real,I saw tiny light that seems like angel surround and playing,floating about my unborn baby just few days ago,I want more of u oh lord;thanks for sharing your testimony Sadeiyare.
I m based in uk.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by davesndy: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
sandysprax:

I'm a catholic bro, We pray to them as intercessors to God, we dont actually pray to them. Thats what she meant to say. Its like asking ur mum to plead on ur behalf to ur father, at the end, it is ur father we has the final say.

We dont pray to mary or angels as catholics please. Thank You.
Luke 11:27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Bible The Word of God? / List Of Great Men That Fell In The Bible Because Of Women / If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.