Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823561 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
FunkySilver:

fenz alot.... I really appreciate d information u've passed tew me. Pls re yu on any social ntwrk? Lyk fb or whatsapp? Kindly drop ur username/contact. Fenk yu 1c agn
whatsap:08109658310 facebuk: taofiq awoyemi lawal ....u ar wlcm!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rill: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Whatever book u guys are sharing, I'm highly interested. Email.......kmaninkworld@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2014
rill: Whatever book u guys are sharing, I'm highly interested. Email.......kmaninkworld@yahoo.com
lwkmd.

Me too. Luckysunday60@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Helo!...helo...helo....omo c echo...anybdy here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
lomaxx: You might want to see this too

https://www.nairaland.com/1864956/how-make-most-night-class
am sori dis is comin buh am gona realy nid dose files... Taofiqololade@gmail.com ...tnks in anticipatn!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gideon16(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
pls Lomax.this is the third tym I will b asking 4 dis textbooks nd u don't respond.I nid it urgently. NY email is akinwalesogo@gmail.com.Thanks nd God bless.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SilverSnow(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Onyixee95: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2014
SilverSnow: Hello Lomaxx,I greatly appreciate the selfless assistance you give on Nairaland.Please,could you send a copy of the standard MBBS syllabus and the download links of textbooks you recommend to OKOJIEONLINE@GMAIL.COM?
Same here plssss, onyixeestevechuks@gmai.com.............thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Johnfavour(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Hello, docs. Pls how much does an intern earn per month. We are arguing abt it over here.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by anthoniosp(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls can someone paste the link for the books download or the page number.... I tire for all this una comments where no dey get head way!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abeg....Induct me sharp sharp now. As in eno easy, i feel like flying after 4 years of searching 4 medicine.... pleeeeeeeeaaaaase induct me to the noble thread... From Biochem to Medicine #Na God
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Profcamsey: Abeg....Induct me sharp sharp now. As in eno easy, i feel like flying after 4 years of searching 4 medicine.... pleeeeeeeeaaaaase induct me to the noble thread... From Biochem to Medicine #Na God
biochem to medicine?..pls was it dat u had a certain cgpa dat qualified u 4 medicine from biochem...or afta ur 4 yrs in biochem??..nd wich skul?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2014
instead of promotin to 300l bch, i am startn allover with medicine

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Please what surgical procedures do doctors with the Primary MBBS(doctors of any specialty) do? Can they handle an accident victim? Also, what do pathologists do? Please replies are needed asap...Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Profcamsey: Abeg....Induct me sharp sharp now. As in eno easy, i feel like flying after 4 years of searching 4 medicine.... pleeeeeeeeaaaaase induct me to the noble thread... From Biochem to Medicine #Na God
how did u do it and which school and from what level to what level
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Doclight: how did u do it and which school and from what level to what level
did jamb again
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Profcamsey: did jamb again
ok bro. But same school?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Doclight: ok bro. But same school?
yup
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
lomaxx:

Sent
docke lomaxx, do send the books to my email-kelvinreal_oo1@yahoo.com, thanks brof
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Can a student of MLS cross over to MBBS?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by temheedhy: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2014
ikevin: docke lomaxx, do send the books to my email-kelvinreal_oo1@yahoo.com, thanks brof
mine bruv ahmedgafar01@yahoo.com.....2nd time of requesting
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2014
For those of you that have dropped your mails without receiving a a reply, I render sincere apologies. I've had difficulty accessing the mail that contains that information. I have a backup on my notepad, so by the end of today expect a reply. Thanks for your usual understanding.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ksudr: wow bro camsey congrat. Longest times o. Its boniface ksumedicine andsurgery
lng time, hope u r jackin? See me now oh, Gods time is the best
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
abeg can smebdy wit 2.1 in b.sc chem cros to medicine tru direct entry?

congrat profcamsey!!!!....surulereee!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by KVN1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm officially one of you now...when is my initiation ceremony taking place..........I FINALLY MADE IT TO MY MOST DESIRED
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jayunion(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
lomaxx: For those of you that have dropped your mails without receiving a a reply, I render sincere apologies. I've had difficulty accessing the mail that contains that information. I have a backup on my notepad, so by the end of today expect a reply. Thanks for your usual understanding.
I will say u are doing a great job by devoting your time for medical students and aspirants, well-done. Please I also need the textbooks and the course outline. Olajidejay1@gmail.com, Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Oh ... Did place is just dry...
Can see there r newly admitted peeps around... congrats to u all... welcome to d rough road tho'
stay around...u ll enjoy d thread.. its just that most of our pple r in school now..
Feel free to ask questions.... Our bosses are on ground to answer whatever you ask .
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2014
DrHesjay: Oh ... Did place is just dry...
Can see there r newly admitted peeps around... congrats to u all... welcome to d rough road tho'
stay around...u ll enjoy d thread.. its just that most of our pple r in school now..
Feel free to ask questions.... Our bosses are on ground to answer whatever you ask .
thanks. Rough road? I do think its so easy for medics, they dont do semestal exams. Go do Bsc. Biochemistry, u go hear WEEN!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Profcamsey: thanks. Rough road? I do think its so easy for medics, they dont do semestal exams. Go do Bsc. Biochemistry, u go hear WEEN!
really? interesting...
I hope u r Yoruba ... u shld understand this....'sebi enu e lo wa yen'..
Its so easy ehn.. very very easy.. since we don't write semester exams.. And d MB exams r just semester exam-like..

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.