Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister (1017 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You Without Trying Too Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Okay,your sister is in her daughter's house(your niece's house) and your friend lives in the same city as your niece and your friend calls your niece to speak to your sister since your sister's phone is destroyed but your niece didn't return her calls and your friend calls to complain to you. My niece doesn't like her for reasons I don't about.

I'm surprised over the sudden obsession my friend has for my sister, everytime she calls me or I call her and we are talking about something different, she switches it over to my sister, saying she's a good person.

First my sister runs a business, she cooks for people for funerals, weddings etc. so my friend called me one day and said her dad died, that I should give her my sister's phone number to set up arrangements for her to cook for her dad's funeral, I gave it to her and after the funeral, she's been so obsessed with my sister, she called me one night asking me what did my sister say about her, she even went on trying to be close to my family by asking me my daughter's plan for college.

Guys, what could all these be about, did I make a mistake giving her my sister's phone number in the first place?
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by k2039: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na you go marry your sister?,concentrate on your girlfriend and leave the alone,jare.
If na so everybody dey protect their sisters you no go get girlfriend

Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by Rocktation(f): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2012
I've been over this and I must say that I'm confused myself. If the supposed obssession started only after rendering the services she did, then something important, which your sis had piloted, prolly took place at the funeral. Maybe your sis had done well to police the fried chicken wings that could have been tucked away by her father's people. Or she's simply impressed about your sis not stealing some for herself, as a lot of Naija caterers are hallmarked with that ink, and probably wants to hook her up with more clients, who knows...

If her curiosity wasn't piqued after the event though, then I'd say that she wants to get more acquainted with her friend's fam. And it wouldn't be such an out-of-the-ordinary thing to do.
Of cos, I may be wrong.
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by Excelboi(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2012
Then such a friend should get ready to be familiar with my AK 47
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2012
k2039: Na you go marry your sister?,concentrate on your girlfriend and leave the alone,jare.
If na so everybody dey protect their sisters you no go get girlfriend
Did you even read the post?
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by k2039: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2012
mama-gee:

Did you even read the post?

Trust me,I just skimmed,your friend is a [size=18pt]lesbian[/size]

Sealed

Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by xynerise: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2012
@op. Your first paragraph is confusing. "My sister's niece daughter". Geez! undecided
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
post more replies guys. . .
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by 190: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
22nd century and mamagee never still get sense

Mamagee - я u by mistake an slowpoke

Just asking undecided
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2012
190: 22nd century and mamagee never still get sense

Just asking undecided

Are you referring to your sister?
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by 190: 1:12am On Sep 18, 2012
mama-gee:

Are you referring to your sister?

No I'm reffering 2 one imbecilic slowpoke called mama-gee undecided
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2012
190:

No I'm reffering 2 one imbecilic slowpoke called mama-gee undecided

Frustrated twaat,why don't you stick to getting banned and opening up 60 usernames in one week, you Dingbat.

Shouldn't you be somewhere opening up more idiootic "Unban 190" threads and then stoop to crying to mukina and admin to release your daft a$$ than actually posting meaningful replies to informative threads, you heap of garbage.
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by CrazyMan(m): 1:34am On Sep 18, 2012
Does you sister complain about her...or are you just the only one feeling disgusted about her obsession towards your sister?
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2012
CrazyMan: Does you sister complain about her...or are you just the only one feeling disgusted about her obsession towards your sister?

My sister doesn't know but she actually called my niece saying she wanted to speak to my sister but my niece didn't return her call.
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 2:03am On Sep 18, 2012
mama-gee:

My sister doesn't know but she actually called my niece saying she wanted to speak to my sister but my niece didn't return her call.
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by CrazyMan(m): 2:14am On Sep 18, 2012
mama-gee:
so my friend called me one day and said her dad died, that I should give her my sister's phone number to set up arrangements for her to cook for her dad's funeral, I gave it to her and after the funeral, she's been so obsessed with my sister
Ok now I'm confused...you said your sister is not aware of the whole issue.

But in the above quote, you stated clearly that you personally gave her your sister's number, and she's been disturbing obsessed your sister ever since.

Now...if truly she's as obsessed with your sister as you claimed, don't you think your sister should be the one calling for help, cos I can't figure out how someone would accuse another person of obsession whereas the suppose victim is unaware of the whole senerio.

If you ask me, I'd say...the girl is innocent. You have some personal issues with her...hence your hatred.
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by mamagee3(f): 2:56am On Sep 18, 2012
CrazyMan:

But in the above quote, you stated clearly that you personally gave her your sister's number, and she's been disturbing obsessed your sister ever since.

Now...if truly she's as obsessed with your sister as you claimed, don't you think your sister should be the one calling for help, cos I can't figure out how someone would accuse another person of obsession whereas the suppose victim is unaware of the whole senerio.

If you ask me, I'd say...the girl is innocent. You have some personal issues with her...hence your hatred.
CrazyMan:

Read it from beginning to end and you'll understand
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by Mynd44: 5:13am On Sep 18, 2012
I think your sis is old enough to make her own personal choices and since she ain't complaining yet, stay out
Re: When Your Friend Tries Too Hard To Be Familiar With Your Sister by obowunmi(m): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2012
190: 22nd century and mamagee never still get sense

Just asking undecided

We miss muma gee... LooooL

(1) (Reply)

Alright? / Starting A Fresh Relationship / Are You Strong Enough...to Resist A Woman/Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.