Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? (1149 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gentlemen --- Which Way? / Ladies And Gentlemen: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by acidtalk: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
If you are to pick just one between the two, which one will it be?

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by MrGlobe(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Am picking the hunnids. That will buy love.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by MrGlobe(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Am picking the hunnids. That will buy the red.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by 190: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
What currency is dat - cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by acidtalk: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
190: What currency is dat - cheesy

It looks like dutchmark (german currency).

But let us assume na plenty money wey fit buy house for Lekki Phase 1.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
The heart obviously. The greatest love can make the poorest man and woman feel like a million bucks. Money can't buy true love, never.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: The heart obviously. The greatest love can make the poorest man and woman feel like a million bucks. Money can't buy true love, never.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by ikekings(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: The heart obviously. The greatest love can make the poorest man and woman feel like a million bucks. Money can't buy true love, never.
Hmmmm.... Seriously, i don't understand your way ooo...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Rocktation(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
I want to pick the girl, so I can have both. Both are intrinsic for my well being. #Fact#
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
ikekings: Hmmmm.... Seriously, i don't understand your way ooo...

Lol.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by ikekings(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol.
Na so....
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by 190: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2012

Ogugua wif dat money I wud sponsor u 2 dubai for 10yrs

U'l love me
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
I have no interest in Dubai. Land of slavery.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by 190: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Australia nko! cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
190: What currency is dat - cheesy

bro, i KNOW you are in Europe....and yet you dont know the look of a 100€ bill?!

acidtalk:
It looks like dutchmark (german currency).
But let us assume na plenty money wey fit buy house for Lekki Phase 1.

you were close....yes it is German (Europe) money....but you failed as the Deutsche Mark has been "dead" for the last 10yrs!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Mynd44: 2:55am On Sep 17, 2012
This is not too hard to answer na. I choose ........................
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 17, 2012
what i see in that picture literally is money and a Red case that has the shape of a heart.

so i will do the only reasonable thing
take the money and buy the case and whatever is innit.... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Mynd44: 3:09am On Sep 17, 2012
^^
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by acidtalk: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
ogugua88: I have no interest in Dubai. Land of slavery.

Real land of slavery.
What about the Bahamas and Carrebean?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^ Now we are talking. St. Lucia or Nevis smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
the heart of course.
Love is greater than all!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i KNOW you are in Europe....and yet you dont know the look of a 100€ bill?!

you were close....yes it is German (Europe) money....but you failed as the Deutsche Mark has been "dead" for the last 10yrs!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Beync(f): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
That money cannot correct luv
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Beync: That money cannot correct luv
You think?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by djeezy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
;DI'll choose love. I have money already.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by acidtalk: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
djeezy: ;DI'll choose love. I have money already.

You need more money.

You life savings of N50,000 can't go beyond getting real love from a lady above secondary school level.

No amount of money will ever be enough.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
But I think I will chose love
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? by acidtalk: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin dey make LUCIFER laugh?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Promiscious? / Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? / Christmas With My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.