Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? (1148 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
I have this lovely pretty girlfriend, only problem is that I can't have any female friend prettier or sexier than her...she gets so angry n infuriated n threaten to do unmentionable things. The fault is nt solely from her cos I'm a natural flirt but I'm trying to curb my excesses jus to please her.

The issue now is I want to marry dis babe, pls house, does this kind of jealousy cause problems in marriage? I need honest answers please.
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
[b]All humans are jealous and territorial...be happy ur girl shows hers, it's a proof she loves U. If she doesnt, she won't care if U fu.c,k a donkey. (B)
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Gudintent: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
truth_bastille: I have this lovely pretty girlfriend, only problem is that I can't have any female friend prettier or sexier than her...she gets so angry n infuriated n threaten to do unmentionable things. The fault is nt solely from her cos I'm a natural flirt but I'm trying to curb my excesses jus to please her.

The issue now is I want to marry dis babe, pls house, does this kind of jealousy cause problems in marriage? I need honest answers please.

Lol @ unmentionable things

That kind jealousy you do not need! If she is like that now, she ain't going to change in marriage.

But wait o, why are you keeping sexier girls as friends too? How would you feel with her keeping sexier male friends too ?
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by fowowe411: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Seriosly I don't just know why I love jealous girls but it can be annoying when its becoming too much.@op try talking her to sense
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by badmeat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Its a dangerous trait that can earn u an acid bath or attack!undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
If she's excessively jealous to the extent of being violent, you might wanna watch your back!

If she's nt violent, then, i'll say work on yourself first (stop the flirts) and let her know you'll want her to be a lil more secured.

I appreciate the part where u pointed out ur fault, been a while I saw such a balanced story on Nairaland.

GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
alutacontinua: If she's excessively jealous to the extent of being violent, you might wanna watch your back!

If she's nt violent, then, i'll say work on yourself first (stop the flirts) and let her know you'll want her to be a lil more secured.

I appreciate the part where u pointed out ur fault, been a while I saw such a balanced story on Nairaland.

GOOD LUCK!

She is not violent (can't even stomach violence)...just wondering if it's normal for a girl to be very curious about her guyz's chat n friends.
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by pasqal09: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dude, jealousy has always been a sign of love. Any person that's not jealousy abt his or her lover should knw that they are just deceiving themselves.
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
To me it is natural remmember God self is jealous, I will say just give her reason that she is safe with u, stop the flirt parmanently let her know u luv her, if she know that I think she wll understand u better
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by pasqal09: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abt her not allowin u any sexy female friends, she's knw u are a flirt and she can't trust u with that. So I don't blame her. She's marking her territory
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
truth_bastille:

She is not violent (can't even stomach violence)...just wondering if it's normal for a girl to be very curious about her guyz's chat n friends.

Den, der is notin to worry about.
Of cos, if I don't trust my guy too much (remember you have to earn this trust), anytime I see him with a pretty babe, i go wan recite psalm 23 na.... undecided

Jealousy is normal in love, though, i've seen some robots on Nairaland claim that they don't get jealous sha. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
i even love it when my guy is jealous. It makes me feel loved. Jealousy is normal. But it shouldn't be overdone
Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by Mamacita007(f): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Pls jealousy is an ugly trait. your being a natural flirt is not an excuse. stop flirting

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? by vizkiz: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2013
booqee: i even love it when my guy is jealous. It makes me feel loved. Jealousy is normal. But it shouldn't be overdone

do u fink a dude wuld b happy 2 share his honey-pot wif any oda person No freakinq way bby

(1) (Reply)

A Father's Words To His Son About Marriage / Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? / Why Do Girls Tag Handsome Guys A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.