Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... (1412 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / If your girl only calls you boo or baby / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ever tried to approach a nice, set babe only to find out in a couple minutes of talking that she is a practicing witch/wiccan/etc?
This happened to me last week. Not having been in this situation before i just did a "well it was nice meeting you but I'm running late for <insert random rubbish here>" and then faded. grin

Has this happened to you? what was your reaction? cheesy
This would likely apply more to other parts of the world than naija, as witches don't dare do that "freedom of expression" ish in naija.
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Kologie: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
I guess dats her own way of getting you off her tail. You should have told her that you are a practicing wizard yourself; you just 'flew' back from an international conference with satan himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kologie: I guess dats her own way of getting you off her tail. You should have told her that you are a practicing wizard yourself; you just 'flew' back from an international conference with satan himself.
100likes
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kologie: I guess dats her own way of getting you off her tail. You should have told her that you are a practicing wizard yourself; you just 'flew' back from an international conference with satan himself.

You don't understand. Have you never seen a pentagram before?
This chick was wearing one for a necklace. That was what prompted the "what's that for" discussion to begin with, where she revealed what she does for a religion lipsrsealed....

Again, if you've lived in naija all your life, you need not comment as you would have no real understanding of what I'm talking about here.
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Fucking a witch is fun cheesy
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
SMH.. Chai! Dis guy no get liver atall.. When she confessed that she was a witch, You should have binded and cast out the witchcraft spirit in her.. Then you carry on with the Toasting till you roast her.. But Ooops! Too bad, you don't have the fire in you..
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Caracta(f): 1:14am On Sep 17, 2012
@OP, reminds me of a pretty white woman who came to naija briefly for a project. I was with a couple of friends near her table when someone walked up to her & asked, "What's your occupation, ma'am?" She turned and calmly said, "I'm a witch".
We heard and we were like, waaaaaat! The woman just smiled & continued what she was doing.
I was the first to leave that room!
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Caracta(f): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2012
One of the episodes of "Clean House" by Niecy* Nash featured a particular yard sale where a woman came to buy an item (like a calabash). Niecy asked her what she needed it for, and she was like, "i'm a witch". Niecy was shocked! So much confidence.
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by DExplorer1: 1:27am On Sep 17, 2012
Oh yeah, you fk a witch, you make more money. If she disappear, tell am make she take you follow. That's wealth grin
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Mynd44: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2012
Witch huh? Cowards
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 17, 2012
Caracta: @OP, reminds me of a pretty white woman who came to naija briefly for a project. I was with a couple of friends near her table when someone walked up to her & asked, "What's your occupation, ma'am?" She turned and calmly said, "I'm a witch".
We heard and we were like, waaaaaat! The woman just smiled & continued what she was doing.

Muhahaha. Though come to think of it, I feel now that I should have used that as an opportunity to invite her to church or something.
Yes, I will do that next time I encounter such. It's just being the first time ever meeting such, the auto-reflex action was just to space myself from the person.

D-Explorer:
Oh yeah, you fk a witch, you make more money. If she disappear, tell am make she take you follow. That's wealth grin
Na you know. Go find witch join body (and blood) give am thru fuk. Na your wahala be dat one. God no send you message lipsrsealed

Mynd_44: Witch huh? Cowards
Coward wetin? nothing like cowardice here o. Go carry witch date am if you want.
Me na only daughters of the kingdom of God I dey scope. Abi Fine girls don finish for shursh? I no need dat kain unneccessary wahala abeg cheesy
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Mynd44: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2012
They are shout they believe in God and that the devil can't do isht to them and yet they run at things like this the first time they see them.
SMH
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Caracta: @OP, reminds me of a pretty white woman who came to naija briefly for a project. I was with a couple of friends near her table when someone walked up to her & asked, "What's your occupation, ma'am?" She turned and calmly said, "I'm a witch".
muhehehe grin grin
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2012
*singing....if u see mami water ehh never never u run away tongue
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by cindyrella(f): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2012
Lmao!
Re: Ever Tried To Toast A Girl Only To Find That.... by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2012
Nice one bro,pls when you come across such, next time endeveour to get her phone contact not for u ,but for me , i need such bitches for a serious relationship. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Delaying Your Ring? 10 Sure Fire Ways To Get Him To Pop The Question / Emotional Temptation / She's Asking For A Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.