Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? (1428 Views)

Talking About "Inner Beuty". . . .(article) / BEUTY OF SOMALIA, ETHIOPIA, ERITREA / What Is Beuty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by sasview: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have seen times without numbers when people especially guys passing compliment like "this is hema" when sighted a babe they considered beautiful by their judgment. Hema malini is a popular india actress that featured in several bollyhood films. Truly no one will deny that she is pretty but it beat my imagination why she has been used as standard reference, does it mean no one outweigh her beauty or why must guys compared any pretty babes with hema malini?
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by greedie1(f): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
who is hema malini??
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by sasview: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
gree-die:
who is hema malini??
An india actress
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hema Malini is a beauty to behold. I remember watching her movies years back. she is married to Dhamendra and her daughter Esha Deol is also an actress. she is a striking resemblance of her mum. Hema Malini is also a stepmum to Dhamendra sons, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by MrCork17: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ok.. who in the name of Mr Cork is Hemanini Mikiini? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
undecidedFirst and most likely the last time I'm hearing this name! undecided

Berem, u sabi her wella oº°˚! Sotay u sabi step children!! shocked
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
tchidi: undecidedFirst and most likely the last time I'm hearing this name! undecided

Berem, u sabi her wella oº°˚! Sotay u sabi step children!! shocked
If you did watch Indian movies in the 90's you will know her.I wonder why op didn't include her pix
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Rocktation(f): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
gree-die:
who is hema malini??

Great question! I've never heard any guy making such comparisms. And I know a lot of bollywood fans gan sef.
Especially when young bloods nyafu for industry sef, I wonder who'd use such old cargo to compare with any body in our generation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Rocktation:

Great question! I've never heard any guy making such comparisms. And I know a lot of bollywood fans gan sef.
Especially when young bloods nyafu for industry sef, I wonder who'd use such old cargo to compare with any body in our generation.
old cargo? na wa o!
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Rocktation(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Na lie I lie? Abi nor be u call '90s now now sef? She's old now na angry
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by omega25red(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
no pic of the person? who is hema malini
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Rocktation: Na lie I lie? Abi nor be u call '90s now now sef? She's old now na angry
Lmfao! grin
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Rocktation(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
tongue
Even in the '90s, most of the roles she played were those of someone's mother.

#no disrespect though, berem. She was truly beautiful. Emphasis on "was". smiley Perhaps, that's when the Op and the people he hangs out with mean. undecided
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Rocktation: tongue
Even in the '90s, most of the roles she played were those of someone's mother.

#no disrespect though, berem. She was truly beautiful. Emphasis on "was". smiley Perhaps, that's when the Op and the people he hangs out with mean. undecided
hema was born in 1948.I don't really care if she acts the role of a mother but even at her age,,she is damn beautiful and gorgeous.
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
this is hema malini

Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by KINGwax(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
berem: Hema Malini is a beauty to behold. I remember watching her movies years back. she is married to Dramendhra and her daughter Esha Deol is also an actress. she is a striking resemblance of her mum. Hema Malini is also a stepmum to Dramemdhra's sons, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.
and so? Dt makes her the epitome of beauty?
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by greedie1(f): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
sasview:
An india actress
i know dat much....

berem: If you did watch Indian movies in the 90's you will know her.I wonder why op didn't include her pix
i wasnt old enuf to watch indian movies den grin
Re: Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
gree-die:

i know dat much....

i wasnt old enuf to watch indian movies den grin
am sure most of you were very young then. I think it was in the 80's .most of her films were in the 80's but i watched them early 90's.back then, she was the Indian version of Julia Robert. followed by Ponaam Dhillon( Sunita),then Rheka. they still act though but mainly mother roles.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding / Marriage. / Broken : Women Will Start Payingmen Handsomely 2 Suck Their Breasts.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.