Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. (15917 Views)

A Photographic Tour Of Southwest Nigerian Peoples / Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 17, 2012
Its true.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 17, 2012
swagger jacking you know i posted this video first! grin grin
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin: swagger jacking you know i posted this video first! grin grin

You did? If so my bad. wink
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 17, 2012
KingMichael777:

You did? If so my bad. wink

wink

just messing.

very interesting stuff.
i used it to prove blacks in fact ARE the natives of north africa. cool
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by TerryCarr(m): 4:25am On Sep 17, 2012
undecided
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

wink

just messing.

very interesting stuff.
i used it to prove blacks in fact ARE the natives of north africa. cool

I believe it was the Garamantes civilization that first did mummification. And I also believe they may have been early Fulani people.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2012
Interesting video...
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by TerryCarr(m): 3:16am On Sep 19, 2012
KingMichael777:

I believe it was the Garamantes civilization that first did mummification. And I also believe they may have been early Fulani people.
the oldest mummies are found in south America
The Chinchorro mummies are mummified remains of individuals from the South American Chinchorro culture, found in what is now northern Chile and southern Peru. They are the oldest examples of artificially mummified human remains, becoming popular up to two thousand years before the Egyptian mummies. To put this in perspective, the earliest mummy that has been found in Egypt dated around 3000 BC, while the oldest mummy recovered from the Atacama Desert is dated around 7020 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchorro_mummies
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
TerryCarr: the oldest mummies are found in south America

Interesting!
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
TerryCarr: the oldest mummies are found in south America

what does that have to do with this topic?
Were the Chileans the natives of North Africa? Did they impact African lifestyle and technology?

Nope.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
KingMichael777:

That's interesting.

But I don't think the Garamantes were the first Fulani people.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

That's interesting.

But I don't think the Garamantes were the first Fulani people.

I personally believe they were.

Early paintings of Fulani people:

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by TerryCarr(m): 2:02am On Sep 20, 2012
KingMichael777:

how do you know they are Fulani

1 Like

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2012
TerryCarr: how do you know they are Fulani

Look at the hair style and Fulani people are largely from that region.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by TerryCarr(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2012
KingMichael777:

Look at the hair style and Fulani people are largely from that region.
don't see it

last time i check Fulani are not north African and or came from north Africa like the Berbers
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by somalia5: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2012
This stuff never gets old. blacks negroids thinking they are ancient egyptians. cool

ancient egyptians were not negroid. As a somali, i can tell you they spoke an afro asiatic language like somali. Somalis traded with them. even we dont claim them...lol...reminds me of a thread by some dude saying igbo are from ethiopia.

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2012
TerryCarr: don't see it

last time i check Fulani are not north African and or came from north Africa like the Berbers

What are you talking? There are many Fulani tribes in North Africa. Even in countries such as Sudan and Egypt.. Fu;ani people are scattered mostly thought the northern region of Africa.

Fulani people are said to come from North East Africa. Since they are Afro Asiatic speakers.

Also:

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: This stuff never gets old. blacks negroids thinking they are ancient egyptians. cool

ancient egyptians were not negroid. As a somali, i can tell you they spoke an afro asiatic language like somali. Somalis traded with them. even we dont claim them...lol...reminds me of a thread by some dude saying igbo are from ethiopia.

First off nobody is claiming Egyptians and Egyptians for the most part were Nilotes like the ancient Nubians. They just spoke Afro Asiatic. Ancient Egyptian DNA have nothing to do with neither Horners or West Africans. Again you Somalis had nothing to do with the Egyptians...Besides for speaking the Afro Asiatic language.

As a Somali, I wouldn't be talking. Since Somalis haven't contributed much to civilization. You guys were just barbaric nomads and nothing more. The Arabs, Ethiopians and Egyptians(I think) civilized you people. West Africans didn't depend on anyone and contributed much to the Iron age.

Name me one Somali empire or Civilization that comes close to at least the Songhai Empire... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhx5OHfekk

Heck the City of Timbuktu was said was said to be bigger than Landon.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by somalia5: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Like i said somalis are like spartans...we dont care about others...we view ourselves as the center of the world...no one civilized us...ethiopians couldnt even pass the ogaden region in western ethiopia let alone come into somalia...arabs were minorities who only lived in the coastal in small numbers.

The ugly face of yours tell me your people have been mating with monkeys...

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: Like i said somalis are like spartans...we dont care about others...we view ourselves as the center of the world...no one civilized us...ethiopians couldnt even pass the ogaden region in western ethiopia let alone come into somalia...arabs were minorities who only lived in the coastal in small numbers.

The ugly face of yours tell me your people have been mating with monkeys...

Uh... Ethiopia had Civilzation before you guys. You guys were nothing more than Barbaric Nomads.tongue

A group becomes a part of Civilization by trading or being enslaved. Take the Australian Aboriginals and other pacific islanders for example... They been isolated for the longest and that is why they are the least civilized.

Arabs brought Islam and the Islamic culture. How else did the Islamic religion come to Somalia?

Again you guys were just barbaric nomads who didn't even have a civilization. How pathetic.. Somalis are hated all over the world. I don't even want to get started on Australia or Canada..
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2012
What's the matter Somalia5? Scared to comment?
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by somalia5: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2012
islam came to somalia because of trade. arabs ran to present day zeila in northern somalia to escape persecution during the times of prophet.

ethiopia was eating raw meat since 100 years ago. ethiopia is multi ethnic and has always been disunited. its only afrocentrics who really go and invent non sense

anyone who knows history of ethiopian knows somalis litterally destroyed the entire country for hundreds of years.

we are very brave people...

much like this guy below cool

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5: islam came to somalia because of trade. arabs ran to present day zeila in northern somalia to escape persecution during the times of prophet.

ethiopia was eating raw meat since 100 years ago. ethiopia is multi ethnic and has always been disunited. its only afrocentrics who really go and invent non sense

anyone who knows history of ethiopian knows somalis litterally destroyed the entire country for hundreds of years.

we are very brave people...

much like this guy below cool

Exactly you guys got civilized though to trading. But that doesn't matter because you guys are still barbaric and worthless today.

If Ethiopians were so disunified, than why did powerful kingdoms such as Axumite form? That stretched to Yemen. Just give it up.. The Ethiopians were much more Civilized than you Somalis. Just like the Romes were more civilized than most of northern Europe.

Somalia is one ethnic group, yet it is the most war torn country in Africa! tongue

Come on now...How pathetic.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2012
KingMichael777:

have you seen my wodaabe thread?
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2012
king please stop responding to him.
he is seeking attention.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by somalia5: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:
he is seeking attention.

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by somalia5: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2012
well if you go back long enough somalis were what you would call the multi ethnic country of ethiopia....

its only the last 1500 years that we separated from the Oromo ethiopians and became more muslim and started an identity of smallness.

but before that we were like any of the ethiopian ethnicities...the 80 diffrent ethnicities...its just somalis were too large and had a clan system that was too big and organized so we challenged the others and left and became our own people...

like i said....we are brave people...not as brave as this white man below taking chicken from black...but we are right up there... cool

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

have you seen my wodaabe thread?

I read some post, but not all. Its interesting though..
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:
he is seeking attention.

Okay..
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by somalia5: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
KingMichael777:

Okay..

in your part of the world. the woman says, and the fufu eating monkey male says yes. what a shame.
Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by PhysicsQED(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ KingMichael, Fulani are not Afroasiatic speakers. Also I don't know if there's any evidence that they came from northeast Africa.

1 Like

Re: Im gay, Im not mixed, I steal peoples pics online because I cant get girls. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5:

in your part of the world. the woman says, and the fufu eating monkey male says yes. what a shame.

I'm not African..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Common Wedding Traditions And Their Origins! / Ejire Ara Isokun! Where Exactly Is Isokun? / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.