Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens (1417 Views)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Grand Plot: Obasanjo's Manifest Of A Coup- By Yinka Odumakin / There's A Grand Plot To Islamise Nigeria-pastor Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by dkdimgba: 3:21am On Sep 18, 2012
Obasanjo leads group, Northern Govs, to form new party
The build up to 2015 General Elections, essentially the Presidential election, has continued to garner increasing momentum. Virtually all the platforms of political interests aggregation, including the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), have demonstrated to construe President Goodluck Jonathan as their common enemy to eliminate in 2015.
https://www.nigeriabusinessfile.com/news/2012/09/18/president-2015-grand-plot-to-unseat-jonathan-deepens/
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by kpozite(m): 4:26am On Sep 18, 2012
Why is this man wishing to stay @ the Aso rock beyond 2015 considering the level of mismanagement and ineptitude towards governance he has exhibited. Anyway I think he must have been infected by the sit tight disease called ''African-leader's syndrome''
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by teskyg: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2012
GeJ ,2015.carry go.Northern Govs(Boko harams),go and hug transformer.@ poster,u spokeman for your Northern parasite,u will commit suicide wen GEJ wins again.we will all vote to him to show your types that you can drag us back.we want to move forward.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2012
Politics is meant to end with elections then goverance starts bt d case of nigeria is different. Politics continues after elections at d expense of governance. 2015 is stil afar. SMH

1 Like

Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by excondido(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2012
the president is really showing the will to move this country in the right direction we must admit. all they need do is to rally around him and see what he delivers after his tenure expires.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by dkdimgba: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2012
teskyg: GeJ ,2015.carry go.Northern Govs(Boko harams),go and hug transformer.@ poster,u spokeman for your Northern parasite,u will commit suicide wen GEJ wins again.we will all vote to him to show your types that you can drag us back.we want to move forward.
@teskyg it is unfortunate that u're mistaking me for some other person. I am no spokesman for any "Northern Parasite". I only posted a story I thought interesting and of national interest. I do not think I own anybody an apology for doing that. However, I admire your passion to move the country forward. That is obviously the right thing to do cos we can't continue to live under the shadows of "Self Proclaimed Caliphates"
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by teskyg: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2012
SORRY my Brother DK,i was responding that slowpoke called Kposite or what ever he called himself.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by nagoma(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
dkdimgba:
@teskyg it is unfortunate that u're mistaking me for some other person. I am no spokesman for any "Northern Parasite". I only posted a story I thought interesting and of national interest. I do not think I own anybody an apology for doing that. However, I admire your passion to move the country forward. That is obviously the right thing to do cos we can't continue to live under the shadows of "Self Proclaimed Caliphates"

Sorry you seem to be drumming your mischievous drum and dancing your own dance all alone. If the Reterdeen wants to stay for ever it's left to Nigerians who love tranny and oppression and plain lack of capacity. Who gives a damn!
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Elueme: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
These wranglings are clear indicators that GEJ meant well for Nigeria but some forces are feeling threatened by his liberalism... Let's watch and see.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Elueme: These wranglings are clear indicators that GEJ meant well for Nigeria but some forces are feeling threatened by his liberalism... Let's watch and see.

With GEJ so called liberalism we have too many presidents, . We have Boko Haram President, MEND president and top level contractor, fuel subsidy presidents, kidnapping presidents, and so on. If he continues even I may become a presiden of something. It is not liberalism my friend it is incompetence - get it right.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by karlmax2: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
nagoma:

With GEJ so called liberalism we have too many presidents, . We have Boko Haram President, MEND president and top level contractor, fuel subsidy presidents, kidnapping presidents, and so on. If he continues even I may become a presiden of something. It is not liberalism my friend it is incompetence - get it right.
SO ALL THESE PRESIDENTS U MENTIONED ALL BECAME PRESIDENTS UNDER GEJ ADMINISTRATION? I wOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU REPLY SIR
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
Anything that will bring an end to the retardeen's pathetic cluelessness and the killer party dominance is welcomed. O yes even the killer party can consume itself.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by nagoma(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
karl max: SO ALL THESE PRESIDENTS U MENTIONED ALL BECAME PRESIDENTS UNDER GEJ ADMINISTRATION? I wOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU REPLY SIR

YES
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by dkdimgba: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2012
nagoma:

Sorry you seem to be drumming your mischievous drum and dancing your own dance all alone. If the Reterdeen wants to stay for ever it's left to Nigerians who love tranny and oppression and plain lack of capacity. Who gives a damn!

@nagoma Interesting! Even the president Do not give a damn.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by 1025: 3:31am On Sep 19, 2012
excondido: the president is really showing the will to move this country in the right direction we must admit. all they need do is to rally around him and see what he delivers after his tenure expires.

are u serious? so u are happy with the ways nigerians are dying on daily basis since jonathan took over power? would you say the same thing if your family members were victims of all these killings all over the country?are you saying that a president in such a corrupt country cannot jail even a single criminal is worthy to be addressed as a president? how can someone president come out a tell u that there is a cabal that he cannot touch? abeg, if you do smoke, stop because your level of reasoning is questionable.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by dkdimgba: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2012
1025:

are u serious? so u are happy with the ways nigerians are dying on daily basis since jonathan took over power? would you say the same thing if your family members were victims of all these killings all over the country?are you saying that a president in such a corrupt country cannot jail even a single criminal is worthy to be addressed as a president? how can someone president come out a tell u that there is a cabal that he cannot touch? abeg, if you do smoke, stop because your level of reasoning is questionable.

@1025 I often say he is part of the cabal. But am yet to prove that...
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2012
They are all bitter that Jonathan is mussling the whole thing up with them.

They are not happt with him: the exposures, the rot upon rot, the reform programs are hitting hard on the likes of OBJ. It is no longer biz as usual but unfortunately, the average lazy minded Nigerians cannot read between the lines.

Some of them believe in expired criminals like Buhari, others believe in Any Other Person But Jonathan.

Yet, Jonathan has shown enough will to push on our "dead horse" of a nation.

This my call to South South to South East, the sooner we look back home for the seat of Power rather than in Abuja, the bether for us. We cant continue to allow these retards to continue to retard us.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Clerverly: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2012
Cant they be faster?
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by otokx(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2012
Clerverly: Cant they be faster?

They cannot, in fact they will fail so please relax and take in deep breaths of fresh air.
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Clerverly: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
otokx:

They cannot, in fact they will fail so please relax and take in deep breaths of fresh air.
And what if they succeded? Perhaps you would return his laptop grin
Re: President 2015: Grand Plot To Unseat Jonathan Deepens by Callotti: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
The plot thickens. . . .
The 'Godfathers' have arisen. grin

If Jonathan were smart. . .he would not go for 2015.
He has embarassed himself enough with dining with the devil. . .using a short spoon too.
The 'owners' of Nigeria are ready to reclaim the 'throne'! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

More Flood Pictures Of Makurdi / Toyin Hamzat Is Dead / Aregbesola Flags Off Distribution Of Free School Uniforms In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.