Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You (18300 Views)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / Ladies 21 Ways To Treat A Husband / 21 Ways To Make Me Fall 4U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by dianah(f): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2012
Okay, let me start by saying I am no authority here, a guy sent it to me and I thought it made for good read. And since women keep complaining about their men straying, I figured we should hear from a man's perspective some of the things that would make him come running right back to you after work.
Yeah, I am sweet like that. Lol

1.Behave like a female, i.e. with all the tenderness of a female.
2.Dress pleasantly and attractively. If you are a home-maker, don't stay in your sleeping suit / pyjamas all day.
3.Smell good!
4.Don't lay out all your problems on your husband as soon as he walks in. Give him a little mental break.
5.Don't keep asking him 'what are you thinking?' because unlike women, men's thoughts are as random as the results of a google search. Women on the other hand have thoughts as organised as a labelled file-cabinet!
6.Stop nagging non-stop before Devil gives you something really to complain about.
7.Absolutely no talking about your spousal problems to anyone you meet under the pretence of seeking help, even if you are the victim. If you think you want to solve legitimate marital issues then go seek counselling.
8.Be kind to your mother-in-law, the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.
9.Learn all the rights and obligations to each other in Christianity
10.Race to the door when he comes home, as if you were waiting for him. Smile and hug him.
11.Keep your house clean, at least to the level that he wants it.
12.Compliment him on the things you know he's not so confident about (looks, intelligence etc). This will build his self-esteem.
13.Tell him he's the best husband.
14.Call his family often.
15.Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.
16.When he's talking about something boring, listen and nod your head. Even ask questions to make it seem like you're interested.
17.Encourage him to do good deeds.
If he's in a bad mood, give him some space. He'll get over it.
18.Thank him sincerely for providing you with food and shelter. It's a big deal.
19.If he's angry with you and starts yelling, let him yell it out while you're quiet.
21.And Finally, make him ask for more in the bedroom (Yes! sex/lovemaking is important)

Visit: www.dianahsplace.com
follow on twitter: @dianahsplace

3 Likes

Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by purplekayc(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nice
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
What a waste of bandwidth
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by hardbody: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Seen.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
What a load of crap!
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Some nice points and some absurd ones...anyways, thanks for posting
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Oh boy shocked see better Jazz. Ladies pls note.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Flashaldrin(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: What a waste of bandwidth
you're just a silly troll.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by boron10(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Flashaldrin:
Terrible troll at that. There should be a limit to the number of posts a nairalander should make in a day cos it seems the more the Id.iot comments, the more ridiculous he sounds.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by cindyrella(f): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
*yawns*
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Flashaldrin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
cindyrella: *yawns*
you musnt comment.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Flashaldrin(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
boron10:
Terrible troll at that. There should be a limit to the number of posts a nairalander should make in a day cos it seems the more the Id.iot comments, the more ridiculous he sounds.
joblessness is a biatch. Worst is, he aint even slightly funny.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by cindyrella(f): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you musnt comment.
You musnt quote me.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by DExplorer1: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Goldieluks: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
@OP am going to save this in my diary and follow it step by step. Superb one. cool
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by cindyrella(f): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:
shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin wetin?
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Flashaldrin(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
Goldieluks: @OP am going to save this in my diary and follow it step by step. Superb one. cool
you really need it
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by DExplorer1: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
cindyrella:
grin grin grin grin wetin?
Sweets, I like your molars grin grin grin grin
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by danzel13: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Its all nice tho. Wud prefer if mother in law do not stay with us,as in us.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by lemmycop: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
@ 14...call my family, I call ya family
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by cindyrella(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sweets, I like your molars grin grin grin grin
LOL!
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by nikkyshyne(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Actually, the post makes a whole lot of sense. Me likey.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by DExplorer1: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
cindyrella:
LOL!
wink
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by cindyrella(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

wink
smiley
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Goldieluks: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you really need it

uhuh!!!
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by nikkyshyne(f): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
22. A good cook. Finger licking, plate grazing and tanterlizing delicacies. Hmmm yummy!
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Flashaldrin:
And you are just a waste of skin
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
boron10:
Spoken like a true ash bin
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by boron10(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Spoken like a true ash bin
Typical! Clueless and silly reply as usual. But wait o, are people shy/afraid of telling you how brainless your comments often seem? Guess you don't have true friends here. lipsrsealed
I used to think intelligence was over rated, anyway sha, there is no offense for being silly and dumb. After all this is a free world, you're entitle to your foolish opinion. However, don't ever claim to be smart cos you're apparently far from being one.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am guess this guy has been angered by something I did sometime ago.
Look dude I dont see you and your lame attempts to get my attention is not working.
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Goldieluks: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
nikkyshyne: 22. A good cook. Finger licking, plate grazing and tanterlizing delicacies. Hmmm yummy!
cool cool
Re: 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44: What a waste of bandwidth

i agree.

i am who i am. if that is not enough "fahgetaboutit!" cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Wicked Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.