Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death (19227 Views)

LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by ikoha: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
i hope the person they killed was there fellow ofe mmanu brother cos if the person was nwa nna then mkpa mkpa ga akpa...
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by Godjone(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
What is d reason for all this barbaric act? Shud we say Fashiola av made a regretable mistake 4 manufacturing LASTMA? It beat my imagination each time the stories of their brutal act hit d airwaves. Lastma since it inception have contributed deliberately 2 scores of death of innocent Nigerians. If the behaviour of dis group of mideocres can not be regulate, d best option is to close the organisation. They must seize to exist b4 they kil everybody in Lagos. Haba!
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by packman: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
[size=20pt]I BLAME THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVER AND NOT THE LASTMALAGOS FOOLS [/b]IF I WAS THE ONE ORDINARY UNIFORM ANIMAL WITHOUT A UNIFORM WUD ARRAS ME.... TO THE EXTEND OF BEATING ME TO THE STATE OF DEATH[/size] angry angry angry angry

[size=50pt]HE NO GO EVEN HAPPEN FOR THE NEXT LIFE [b]I SWEAR
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by omenziate(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
LASTMA don get jurisdiction to dey kill again? Wahala dey o.
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by samkoro: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
y2kaustin: Sadly most Christians do not study the word of GOD for themselves so many will be deceive and receive the mark of the beast.

THE THIRD ANGELS MESSAGE REVELATION 14:6-12. The mark of the beast will be over" WORSHIP" Revelation 14: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the LAMB.

God is very serious here about those who give worship to the beast and its image. He will not grant mercy to those who receive the mark of the beast."

Some people already have the mark on their fore head due to worshipping of the beast,they are against Christianity,hence they are the antichrist .

Any way this is a LASTMA issue .Let's focus
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by aduje(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
The LASTMA Officials at Ilupeju/Oshodi via Town planning are very brutal. They are mostly made up of ex-thugs and urchins. The same LASTMA will arrest and impound car for driving against traffic, then drive the vehicle against traffic to their SLAUGHTER GROUND Garage
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by gbadexy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
While I don't dispute the fact that the lastma officials assaulted the bus driver and that the driver died as a result of that, I find it hard to believe the beating is the primary source of death.
Its likely that the driver has some ailment he was nursing and was managing himself. That is why it is risky fighting people, some people are walking corpse waiting for what to kill them.
The lastma officials that assaulted the driver should be fished out and made to face the law. They were meant to apprehend offenders without resulting to force.
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by jude33084(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Baba_O:
Ogbeni, drug trafficking in Saudi attracts death penalty by beheading, raping attracts cutting of the useless dicks...., but in Nigeria, the maximum penalty, all these odious crimes attract is 3 months imprisonment, reason why Nigeria is not worthwhile to live. Can't the bus drivers/conductor obey simple rules of the land to make the land congenial for all to live?.

Ɣ☺Ʊ are saying Ŧħåϯ because Saudi Arabia gives death penalty Ť☺ drug pedlers nigeria trafic officer should beat up trafic offenders? I am nt even thinking about till death undecided Nna na wah o! angry

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by ABsI1: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
D number of innocent souls dat dis reckless bus drivers&their ruthless conductors have sent to d afterlife is also uncountable.if they behave well they wont be beaten and harrassed.RIP sha till u drive again
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by vislabraye(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
If a soldier deals with LASTMA people will scream that they're lawless. See what Fashola's tugs have done. And guess what they won't be punished.
I wonder considering the crowd of people there, they could have well lynched any LASTMA official they see. Deal with them secerely. This is not the first time its happening.
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by IleIfe2(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Chanchit: I just hope the state police bill will not be passed, cos if lastma keep doing as if Lagos is their fathers' property, I wonder what the state police will do, cos all those Agbero will jst join police, then lagos will turn master and slave state.

but you people are already using state police in Kano now.. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by IleIfe2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
keyremotes: What is Fashola doing about all these killings by these incivilised people?

how many have they killed?
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by dannywest01: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
I wonder what state police will do and the kind of autonomous power they will have if ordinary LASTMA can kill someone. Naija I hail thee
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by IleIfe2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
usmanyaro17: And they clamouring for state police,this is just a tip of the iceberg......

mallam, is isbah guards not a state run police unit?
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by dannywest01: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

how many have they killed?
is it until they kill the whole of lagos state all in the name of law enforcement?
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by ikpoba1: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
When the governor has given zombies unecessary power, what do you expect?
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by jude33084(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
AB$I:
D number of innocent souls dat dis reckless bus drivers&their ruthless conductors have sent to d afterlife is also uncountable.if they behave well they wont be beaten and harrassed.RIP sha till u drive ąg∂ɪ̣̇η

Where he go for drive again? Afterlife is full of enjoying ΆŋԂ no driving wink just think of τhe place ΆŋԂ U̶̲̅ are there grin. It is also ∂ place where Ɣ☺Ʊ can think of τhe 77 Virgo ΆŋԂ they appear lipsrsealed

cheesy grin
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by jude33084(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

mallam, is isbah guards not a state run police unit?

Ile Ife pls Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† is isbah guards?
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by Bsmartt(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
LASTMA again!!! its high time the govt of lagos started doing mental checkup for the officers.I cant just understand wat on earth the commercial bus driver might have done.FASHOLA PLS PUT AN END TO THIS MANSLAUGTER/MURDER
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Lastma killed someone without a gun, just with fist. State police will........someone with a ............
we don enter one chance be dat! EKO MA BAJE NO NI!
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by genxris: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
This behaviour by LASTMA is just a tip of the ice-berg on how the proposed state police would behave when established. I can imagine the indigenes of a state that has been recruited to serve in the state police force unleashing partiality,favouritism and even hatred against the settler residents in his state. Even agberos that is recruited in parks exhibit a high level of lawlessness in their domain because they have state backing
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by IleIfe2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
acidtalk: Are you people surprised?
What do you expect?

Their Grandfather (Tinubu), their Father (Fashola) are both confirmed touts. So if the children VIO, KAI, LASTMA and the rest are not murderers and Hardened criminals won't you all be surprised.

The clueless SAN left pressing issues of the state and is threatening to fine people N250,000 if they don't beautify their houses. Like say na flower and tree people go dey chop.

Eleru Gberu e.

Make them carry the dead body go drop for their Grandfather house for Bourdillon Ikoyi.

Firstly: LASTMA officilas don't go from house to house killing people neither do they go around looking for random citizens to pick on for assault. He might have done something that led to a a scuffle.
Secondly: the Nigerian constitution has provisions for murder or man slaughter cases so, the court of law should be allowed to do its job.

See people yarning for a lawless society so they can do anything and go away with it. LASTMA officials are just traffic corps. If you are patient and obey traffic laws, they'll have no course to stop you.

2 Likes

Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by UyiIredia(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
God punish the people responsible for it.
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by Obinoscopy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
I expect the PRO of LASTMA to come out and apologise to the family of the deceased and to all Nigerians for what happened. I also expect that the officer involved be handed over to the police for justice to be served
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by IleIfe2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
jude33084:

Ile Ife pls Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† is isbah guards?

Sharia police
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by jude33084(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Uyi Iredia: God punish the people responsible for it.

Ovbiedo kpataki! grin
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by momomomo: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
imagin, NIGERIA IS BETTER OFF WITH THE MILITARY GOVERNMENT...........Please ban me i want to get out of this mess of irritable news and spams
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by pomohs(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
too bad LASTMAN officals shd be more caution as they are too bad in carryng out their duty
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by jude33084(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Sharia police

Thanks wink.
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Emperor Luke: It is because of LASTMA that the federal government refused to establish the law to allow state police.

This Menace called LASTMA is one hell of an organization filled with 90% touts.

Believe it or not, Lastma generate over 1billion naira monthly for the state Government, this is why Lagos state government will give them full support for these erroneous acts they commit day by day. Out of every 10cars impounded by lastma, you can rest assure that maybe just one is actually guilty of contravening traffic rules.

And If you are caught in anyway, you will be faced to pay.

1. Lastma offense fee ranging into tens of thousands
2. Crazy training fee to lasdri which is about 5k
3. You pay non negotiable 10k or more for the towing van used in dragging your vehicle to their office.
4. You will now have to pay tax clearance to a crazy government that will never provide jobs for its citizens.
5. You will now pay 500naira per day for cars and more for trucks,buses and the likes for each day your car stays before redemption by you.

These Bunch of touts have been giving so much power by the state government due to the huge revenue they generate that it has gotten to their heads so what do you expect?
Re: Lastma Officials Beat Bus Driver To Death by IleIfe2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Baba_O:
Ogbeni, drug trafficking in Saudi attracts death penalty by beheading, raping attracts cutting of the useless dicks...., but in Nigeria, the maximum penalty, all these odious crimes attract is 3 months imprisonment, reason why Nigeria is not worthwhile to live. Can't the bus drivers/conductor obey simple rules of the land to make the land congenial for all to live?.

Has the beheading and cutting of penis or arm stopped people from committing these crimes? NO! amputations and decapitations take place every year which means the draconian/sharia law does not serve as deterrent. which means it's not better than the Nigerian constitution in discouraging crime with all it's blood and brutality.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous / PERMATA: Aisha Buhari Represented By Gimbiya Dogara & State Governors’ Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.