Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Letter To My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter To My Wife (3072 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Wife by Ivynwa(f): 12:49am On Sep 20, 2012
We all know that the hands that rocked the craddle rules the world, why oppose his opinion all the time when you can simply listen to it and consider it with him to make him feel good about himself and if his opinion won't augur well for the matter at hand, find a way to do things that will have him thinking that it is your two opinions at work.
Poster you yourself shouldn't get too unhappy if your partner is feeling like she is being molested while making love to you, you may be making her feel so without knowing it so you should find out why she feels like that so that you can seal off that loophole.

maclatunji: Madam wife, we await your appearance eagerly.
@OP, we all face different challenges. I guess anything legal that will help you keep your sanity is allowed. My attention was caught by the way you feel about your intimate life with your wife- that's just very sad!

maclatunji: ^Na wa O.

See this one o-o-o. You dey disappointed as the madam you eagerly await no come appear. Oya thread don close nau, Oga poster don wave you goodbye. Hanlele, move grin grin shocked You Mr. Mac too like story and gist o-o-o. cool

Kobojunkie: @Poster, did it not cross your mind that you coming on Nairaland to write this would make you seem even less of a man i.e a coward? I don't see the sense in you coming on here to tell us of your marital problems when you could sit your wife down and tell her all this in private? From the tone of your letter, it seems you have not even done that at all.

And much of what you complain of there . . . well. . . these are your normal human-to-human problems that could develop in most any relationship and people basically need to work with each other to either overcome or adjust to.

In your post, you talk of the problems you have with sex. Ever considered asking her if she even enjoys sex? I mean that could be a good place to start. And look into signing up for counseling so you two, as a couple can dig deep to find out and work TOGETHER to solve the problem.

You complain that she bosses you . . she is opinionated . . REALLY? You complain of that? What do you want her to do? BOTTLE-UP her person so you can live? Isn't marriage about getting used to yourselves and working around your incompatibilities? I mean grow up . . you are not a kid . .. you are in a marriage and feeling BULLIED because your wife happens to be strong-willed makes me question you as a person. You need to talk to each other and find a middle ground where she can be herself and you can also be yourself. Not come here to try to tell us that you want her to stop FOR YOU. That there shows you probably would be better off living alone.

I can go on, but I think what you have there is a basket full of non-issues i.e issues that are to be expected in any human-to-human heck even human-to-dog relationship(take away the sex part) and would need to be handled in mature manner.

Haba, you too vex for the man.
Re: A Letter To My Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2012
What is vex in telling someone what I feel he needs to know? He asked and I told him. Wetin be your own?
Re: A Letter To My Wife by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2012
horny4u:

You need to find your masculinity, take decisions that have a high % of success so she can begin to trust you, listen to her she has a sharper intuition than you do.

Had to stop reading the thread when I came across this post. This poster is spot on. From what I can gather from your first post, I believe there is a disconnect between both your brain powers. She is the sharper of the two of you. You need to sharpen your mind, improve your wit, make better decisions. She has to be able to look up to you. Then the respect will come naturally.

*have not read entire thread*
Re: A Letter To My Wife by Kobojunkie: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2012
almosttired44:
@ Kobojunkie, There was a tapographical error in the last paragraph of my post that made it look like we had not talked about the issues only for me to come online and post. well that has been corrected, If there is one thing we do very much, its talk. Other than that, You are entitled to your opinions.

Rather than come on here to broadcast these issues, you ought to take it up with your wife -- if you say you already talk -- then please learn to reach her a different way but not like this. Your marriage is having problems . . . common issues. I don't see the reason in your posting these issues on a board for her to see. You might as well have grabbed a gramophone, headed out through the front door reading this script all around the neighborhood. It is rude, disrespectful and honestly shows you don't even seem to care much. That is the way I ready this. If you have no respect for your wife, or your marriage, how do you expect to get love and respect in return?
Re: A Letter To My Wife by horny4u(f): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johndoe100:

Some men are just too weak. Why has he not taken concrete steps to sort out his home before now? Then he comes here? Anyway I hope the woman takes him seriously sometime soon.

Wo wo wo .....I am not in the habit of abusing people but Mr Johndoe.....Please keep shut....you are the least to utter a word to this gentleman .....abi are you not the one that supported the man that wants his wife to sleep with his financiers so they could loan him money....

If anyone is a man between both of you ...trust me ....any woman will choose OP....yes he has issues to sort out in his home ...do we not all have this issues too but to love-vendor your wife for money.....even my dog will not take money from the neighbours dog that fcuks his bitch ....my dog barks and chases the other big dog...my dog has masculine diginity....

So please being a man is being with at least a minimum in character , to know your place as a protector of your home, to remain faithful even in the face of adversity is what being a man is and that is what the poster is doing.

As for you ...go and sit down somewhere.

The male race is ashamed of you !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? / These Have To Be The Cutest Twins Ever!! / Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.