Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28824 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by youi: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
When muslim talk about their religion being insulted,I felt that they a being economical wit d truth.Because when xtians a being killed in their various place of worship every Sunday without no cause ,that wasn’t an insult.Do u know how many xtians were murdered during sharia saga.This pple a hearthless n do not value life,is a pity.When these pple a killing xtians no xtian fight back. N this coward can’t face USA n d jews. N Is not as if they a holier than those they kill.God have mercy. These pple just hate Christ. I think is high time they should learn abt wat mohammed said abt himself n wat he said abt Christ. Jesus Christ teaches LOVE, FORGIVENESS, FEAR OF GOD AND SPIRIT OF GOD.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
goldylock:
Turning of Cheek is actually what Christ instructed Christians to do. I doubt that Mohd ever said that. An eye for an eye would have been more apt if it were an american or the American ambassador that produced the movie. I will always say it until Islam gets its priorities straight I.e do u worship mohd or God?, r we for peace or violence then it is headed for doom.
madam if i give a dirty huge slap will you wait to turn the other cheek?. . .in the bible Christ order is disciples to sell their garment and buy sword for what na He even curse the jews with names like dogs, snakes brood of vipers, adulterous generation, went to the market(temple) to distroy the people's goods? He said "those who doesn't want him to reign over them bring them and kill them before me" this are his harsh words and you said turn your other cheek when the bible give account of Jesus anger. . .maybe you should read your bible well.
Muslims worship God not Mohammed(phuh). . .muslims does'nt like their sacred belief to be insulted e.g Mohammed(pbuh) a role model to all muslims likewise you can never see muslims making cartoons and films of Jesus(phuh) mocking him cuz they believe in Jesus. . .have been asking what is sacred in christianity? I guess nothing.
Yes Mohammed(phuh) said about forgiving he said "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.....”(Anas report) its long but cut it short he also said "Forgive your neigbour/servant seventy times a day." i advice you to know more grin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by milky3(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
superior1:

The article didn't indicate the Editor as a Christian and guess what, real Christians don't have time for all this provocation acts
I wonder y dey take law in their hand self. I think if there is no Islam there will b an absolute peace oo
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by thehomer: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
nikegbade: The one who insults Rosululah(SAW) is like the one who looks directly up at the sun $ spits at it; his spit falls back on his face'

Yet these Muslims are willing to kill such a person. Maybe the spit doesn't fall back on his face or your analogy is very poor.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: madam if i give a dirty huge slap will you wait to turn the other cheek?. . .in the bible Christ order is disciples to sell their garment and buy sword for what na He even curse the jews with names like dogs, snakes brood of vipers, adulterous generation, went to the market(temple) to distroy the people's goods? He said "those who doesn't want him to reign over them bring them and kill them before me" this are his harsh words and you said turn your other cheek when the bible give account of Jesus anger. . .maybe you should read your bible well.
Muslims worship God not Mohammed(phuh). . .muslims does'nt like their sacred belief to be insulted e.g Mohammed(pbuh) a role model to all muslims likewise you can never see muslims making cartoons and films of Jesus(phuh) mocking him cuz they believe in Jesus. . .have been asking what is sacred in christianity? I guess nothing.
Yes Mohammed(phuh) said about forgiving he said "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.....”(Anas report) its long but cut it short he also said "Forgive your neigbour/servant seventy times a day." i advice you to know more grin
So, Bleep you and your Mohammed! Is that Okay for you?!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by milky3(f): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

I hereby place a fatwa on you for disrespecting the Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW).. Which Muslim in the house is up for commiting Holy Murder?! angry
must everytin b all about violence? Then where is d peace in ur reliogion....mind u, God does not need any1 to fyt His battle...
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by milky3(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
thehomer:

Yet these Muslims are willing to kill such a person. Maybe the spit doesn't fall back on his face or your analogy is very poor.
grin grin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by EagleNest(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
If only Muslims are a bit tolerant, there will be peace in the world.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why are these people so insecure?
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
thehomer:
sorry bro you didn't get the fella. . .why would you insult another fella when you yourself don't wanna get insulted. . .why would you insult some one above your head when you know the insult is turning back at you. . .Advanced bro tongue
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by IFEDILIEZE(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Psylas: I love muslims, i love islam, i love Allah, i love muhammad
i bet u luv jihad n d 72 virgins too.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by luluosas(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: Lol. . . what can you say about the evil doers among the christians. . .think before posting trash tnx tongue
Yes, it is a trash to 'you' because, you hate the TRUTH. Sorry
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by aia99: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
emmysenior: Who is Muhammed? I'm blessed and lucky to be a christian.... It's funny how the so-called muslims does'nt react to what the atheists say about the nonexistence of GOD, but kill people when they hear muha......
regarding 2 ur question Muhammad is a person sent by God 2 serve as a warner to mankind,u guys ar jux saying all wat is not associated wit islam.i also want u guys 2 remember dat God has said it dat he wud not accept any religion from us except islam.i am not surprised dat people hav been luking 4 a way 2 destroy d image of islam.regarding d cartoon and d film.d tin dat is expected of we muslims is 2 follow one of d hadith of the prophet which says whenever we see something dat is wrong which shud correct it wit any of d ffg in sequential order (1)through action(2)the mouth(3)the heart.2 follow method(1)it we ar 2 go 4 a peaceful protest nt a voilent one and it shud nt involve any shedding of blood while 4 for method 2 we ar 2 send a message dat is against d film thru media instrument like tv,radio ,forum like nairaland e.t.c for d (3)is 2 hav it in mind dat all wat dis people ar doing is wrong i pray may almighty Allah stop all dis sort of blasphemy.some of u will be saying dat islam is a religion of voilence,terrorist thru wat u hear or see,looking from d way islam was preached to people in d time of d prophet it does not involve of voilence.prophet Muhammad pbuh has also preached against extremism.why can't u jux take time 2 find an answer 2 dis question if i die as a christian where will i be what of if die as a muslim where will i be.u guys claimed 2 be d follower of christ and u all know he is coming back 2 kill d anti christ not only he is going 2 serve as a witness against u people.the bible u claimed 2 follow has so many contradiction,infact a man said he hav 42 different bible dat none of them ar in concordance either u find dem having different words of different meaning or a verse wud hav been removed how can u call a book has so many contradictions d word of God but since wen d qur'an has been, a single letter have not been changed because God has said in d quran dat he will continue 2 guard it.i want 2 ask one question where can we find d bible written inside d bible.bouncing back d question back 2 me we can find it more one of d glorious quran in quran 36 verse 2.i also want 2 tell u dat no matter wat u say about islam it will always remain religion of God .to buttress my point a man was found urinating in d mosque d companions of d prophet wanted 2 raise an attack on him but prophet muhammad pbuh instructed dem 2 stop and he told d man dat dis is a place of worship dat he was not suppose 2 urinate there the story continues.muslims always thank God dat they ar muslims.i rest my case here and Allah knows best
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Saintparis1: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
"The freedom of the press, is that
a provocation?" he said. "I'm not
asking strict Muslims to read
Charlie Hebdo, just like I wouldn't
go to a mosque to listen to
speeches that go against
everything I believe."

comprende y'all virgin seekers? Pls where is pics of the said cartoon? Read muhammad was sexy nd posing n-u-d-e in it!!! tongue grin cheesy <sad
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by BusHouse(m): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2012
chux76: Movie Says Mohammed and Islam is evil,Violent and all ...
Muslims troop out into the streets and cause violence,wreak evil and havoc,murder innocent people..etc..
What does that TELL US
It tells us that mohammed /islam are evil. Period !!!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by BusHouse(m): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2012
akagaba: U ar wastin up time, prophet Mohammed is fake.
......And im b Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Drzak(m): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2012
I expect to see rational and reasonable comments not a war words amongs ourselves simply becos we are in a faceless forum, we should all learn to respect each others faith and try to judge issues and affairs rational using our intellectual abilities. When news spread in the media we should try know the causes and consequences rather than making personal judgement will instill hatred among ourselve, it's very bad to abuse a religious faith, becos religion is an opium of the masses.

Now from my own observations;
1: it's a ploy of the western media to blackmail islam allover the world; reasons being that
A. Its an open secret that most of these Muslim country's are the richest and they need political invasion to achieve "oil"
B. If the world is in peace they need not to sell their weapons which they produce and supply
C. They ( USA ) need to have the loyalist in power in almost all the richest countries in the world to achieve thier political aim.
They use all these strategies to achieve their aims and at the end they call Muslims Fundamentalist, Extremist, Terrorist .The biggest terrorist in the world is George Bush, Tony Blair and the likes , for killing thousands of Iraqi children because of one man , Osama Bin Laded whom they Bred.
You can can have personal problems with Muslims and abuse them and their parent but not their God or Religion ( to some extent ) .
Pls nairalanders let's try and reason to issues from underground and to put personal feelings to this issue.
Thank you.

So pls
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Lobolintin(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2012
Psylas: I love muslims, i love islam, i love Allah, i love muhammad
do u love WAR ?
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2012
IFEDILIEZE: i bet u luv jihad n d 72 virgins too.
are you looking for virgins
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2012
luluosas:
Yes, it is a trash to 'you' because, you hate the TRUTH. Sorry
sorry the TRUTH lies in front of you it's for you to choose.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Meristem: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva:
Abeg make i go hide all my french perfumes...
Only dat? Hehe... You no wear Yves Saint Laurent? Or Channel or all those other FRENCH DESIGNERS abi? What of the FRENCH CARS youve been sampling...you RENAULT, PEUGEOT etc
Now your get tha Bigger Picture dontchya? Hehehe SHINE UR EYEZ WELLA! cheesy grin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by iahmed(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy?
yes u must very crazy,and go back to school and learn how to spell. Idiot.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ParisLove1: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2012
tongue
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ParisLove1: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2012
NeuroBoss: Where are the MacLatunji's of this world? I'm dying to know their take on this. PISS!cheesy
Okija_juju:

This is Politics section.. That Hezbollah Taliban Mujahadeen has no Jurisdiction here... Thats why people are free to say how they really feel.. I can imagine him sitting in front of his Laptop boiling angry, his AK-47 in his left hand firing at the roof of his house..
Lwkmdfor here o grin cheesy
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by meritdee(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2012
*Passingby* The answer and the truth to all these ----------» Galatians 4 vs 1 to 31 (study verse 29)

Galatians 3 vs 26 to 29....

Argue not!!!! God bless you all
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by mtb10(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2012
@ Garri gud talk
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Muslims Are Peaceful People.. Until you piss them off..

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ParisLove1: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Ayoobscom: When kufars (unbelievers) stones at the prophet and God asks the noble prophet Mohammed (saw) through angel Jibril.''those people stoning at you o my Ahmad my chosen one, ask of me any wrath and I will unleash on them..and guess what the prophet has to say..he says O Allah punish them not but showeth them the right path so they may not die ignorant,so that they may turn to know you and be amongst the righteous (Muslims)Jazakalahu Khairan
i read a muslim quote this some time and here is what Ali Sina asked/told him. [b] This actually proves that Muhammad was a narcissist. Did anyone but Muhammad hear Gabriel making such an offer? How do we know that Muhammad did not make up this tale to soothe his wounded ego? Isn’t this a typical response of a child (all children have high doses of narcissism) when humiliated and cannot retaliate? Here we have a classic case of a narcissist response. He is beaten up and disgraced and he takes a high moral ground to assuage his injured pride.
Can you point out to a single incident where Gabriel destroyed a city or harmed anyone? No, there is none. All the destructions were made by Muhammad and his befooled marauding gang of thugs.
If Gabriel was able to sandwich a city between two mountains why he did not protect Muhammad from those stones that you say were hurled at him and wounded him? He could stop those stones hitting the prophet, couldn’t he? He could make them miss him, pulverize them before they reach him or convert them into cotton balls. These miracles would have been a lot easier than moving two montains and they may have helped the people of Taif to see that Muhammad is really a prophet.
These are simple questions that if a Muslim dares to ask, he or she will come to see the fraud of Muhammad. Why Gabriel did not save Muhammad from humiliation? Tell us please in which instance Gabriel did anything that we can know he is real and not a figment of Muhammad’s hallucination. Which city he destroyed? Which man he killed?
Tell us why when Gabriel is so capable of moving two mountains to crush a city in between them, all the killings had to be done by the Muslims? Why convert ordinary people into bloodthirsty murderous beasts when if it had been Allah’s will to kill the kafirs he can without the help from humans? Or is it that Allah’s power is limited to deceiving people?
Wouldn’t it have been more impressive if Allah destroyed a city on his own without the intervention of a bunch of bloodthirsty believers after his prophet fixed the date of its destruction? How can we know that Muhammad and his gang of jihadists were not inspired by Satan? All their actions were satanic – raiding, looting, rapin. Are these divine actions? Is God so helpless to depend on Muhammad’s gang of believers to do his dirty work? What is the difference between Allah and a mafia godfather? Both are helpless without their followers. Both commit their crimes through their proxies – men who become their devotees and do their biddings. Is this the kind of God you worship? Muslims are not worshipping God but Satan.
[/b] any muslim can answer cheesy tongue
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ektbear: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ektbear: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2012
Man perhaps these people just need to light up a blunt or something, mellow out, calm the heck down.

The French gov't needs to encourage marijuana consumption among their muslim population to prevent them from freaking out over minor things
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Adekar(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2012
I think u are.
solidbroda: Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy?
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Adekar(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Nigerian christains and muslims should stop commenting on any issue of this nature which could provoke anger. We are still one no matter what is happening.muhammed and jesus christ belongs to one family (prophets) and we (muslim and christain) also belongs to one family(followers).therefore, we should pls give room for peace.God bless nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.