Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28826 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Djtm(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Personally, I wouldn't fight for a god who cannot defend himself. If mohammed finds the cartoons offensive, let him carry out the protests himself. There have been publications about Jesus fornicating with Mary Madgalene. How many christians protested because of that? It's simple. If Jesus thinks the publications are offensive, he'll do the killings and bombings himself (which he wouldn't, of course). Mohammed needs people to fight for his reputation. BTW, did he tell you he isn't enjoying the cartoons?

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by KINGWISDOM1(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2012
Mohammed is a child molester,wots gud abt him. Stupid religion
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Daresh(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2012
What I dont understand is why they are always fighting. Always arguing about this, or that. Why shd they fight for their god? Cant he fight for them? My own God fights for me and for himself so I dont need to fight the ppl that portray my Jesus as homosexual. Really I dont send them. They can kiss my blabk ass cheesy
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by redsun(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2012
Moslems probably need to get use to the teasing and become abreast with the 21st century world and reality.Treating them with kid's gloves will just keep them foo-lish and dangerously deluded forever.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by KINGWISDOM1(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2012
Mohammed is a child molester,wots gud abt him. Stupid religion ;DMohammed is a child molester,wots gud abt him. Stupid religion
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2012
Did this INFIDEL just call me.. ALUSI OKIJA a lair?! What do you know about the Quoran?!Here are a few passages from the Quoran for your ignorant a`ss..

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - [size- 14pt]"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.[/size] But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - [size=14pt]"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,[/size] for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:95) - [size=18pt] "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,[/size] and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" THIS PASSAGE IS FOR BIITCH MUSLIMS.. They are considered Infidels who will burn in Hell

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - [size=18pt] "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified [/size] or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - [color=#99000] "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

I could keep posting more... If you dont know about the duties of a good Muslim, I suggest you shut the fhuck up..

Allah Akbar

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by NeuroBoss(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2012
Where are the MacLatunji's of this world? I'm dying to know their take on this. PISS!:-D
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2012
NeuroBoss: Where are the MacLatunji's of this world? I'm dying to know their take on this. PISS!:-D

This is Politics section.. That Hezbollah Taliban Mujahadeen has no Jurisdiction here... Thats why people are free to say how they really feel.. I can imagine him sitting in front of his Laptop boiling angry, his AK-47 in his left hand firing at the roof of his house..

4 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by kaydibs(f): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Did this INFIDEL just call me.. ALUSI OKIJA a lair?! What do you know about the Quoran?!Here are a few passages from the Quoran for your ignorant a`ss..

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - [size- 14pt]"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.[/size] But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - [size=14pt]"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,[/size] for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:95) - [size=18pt] "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,[/size] and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" THIS PASSAGE IS FOR BIITCH MUSLIMS.. They are considered Infidels who will burn in Hell

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - [size=18pt] "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified [/size] or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - [color=#99000] "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

I could keep posting more... If you dont know about the duties of a good Muslim, I suggest you shut the fhuck up..

Allah Akbar
I feel sorry for you. Like really
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by joey4jo: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by AMvanquish: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2012
The way some of you talk trash here, I feel you are no better than
Than those provoking islam in d west.I would think were all adults here
But obviously most of u just blab whatever comes out of ur mouth w/out
Thinking. Typical...smh
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2012
kay dibs:

If you are a Muslim and not keeping these commandmemnts, then I'm sorry.. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL with all other peace Loving Muslim!! angry

Fhucking Infidel... Feel sorry for yourself..
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Les: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2012
kay dibs:
for him or for your self?

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by achi4u(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2012
I support the editor of the said magazine,is it by force for muslims to read the newspapper?

animals in human skin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by redsun(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2012
There is latest scholarly findings that to tend to prove jesus was married,had it been the other way round,mohammad was a celibate,not married to 4-5 women like they claimed,the world would have gone amock by now.

Get abreat moslems with the real world and stop taking delusions too seriouslyLearn from "evolved" christians,they have been there,they have seen it all,that it is nothing but mirage.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by crackhouse(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na undecided

Is it by force to become a christian?

Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving!

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!
permit me to say you are silly. Hey boy, Forgive me if i have offended you but the "silly" just succeded in forcing itself out of my mouth.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2012
Okay, I think I shld apologise to all the aggrieved christians on here who don't support the blasphemin other people's faith.

And to those sayin Islam is not a religion of peace shld better chill cos it's very obvious despite all the extremisms and shiits by all these fake muslims, we have a majority that practice the true Islam.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by kombats: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2012
smh, to all kafirun. You shall not worship what i worship and i shall not worship what you worship. Your religion is to you and my religion is to me. Suratul kafir.
I believe all prophet and messenger of Allah(s.w.t) from Adam(a.s) to Isah(Jesus)a.s and the final and seal of all prophet and messenge Muhammad(s.a.w). Everyone 1 has the responsibility and love to defend their country,religion,tradition,culture,family,belief,e.t.c. No muslim in his right sense will make mockery of Isah(jesus) a.s cos its among the islamic article of fate to belief in Allah's messenger and prophet. And no muslim have the right to kill or commit sucide indiscriminately cos we can't create a soul only Allah(s.w.t) can. So please leave Islam in peace and lets live our lives according to the Qur'an.
Wa salam.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Galaxydon1(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2012

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by redsun(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Okay, I think I shld apologise to all the aggrieved christians on here who don't support the blasphemin other people's faith.

And to those sayin Islam is not a religion of peace shld better chill cos it's very obvious despite all the extremisms and shiits by all these fake muslims, we have a majority that practice the true Islam.

I can see why some people were trying to relate garri rants with bokoharam.They are not far from the truth,judging by your stance.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by blackborn7(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2012
chukwudi44: A French magazine is publishing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in a move that is likely to inflame outrage among Muslims who have been protesting against an anti-Islamic film.

The latest edition of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo will hit news stands against a background of protests over the US-made film that mocks Mohammed.

The magazine has not revealed what the cartoons will show but its editor said they would "shock those who will want to be shocked". How many times has the soul called muslim created havoc in the lives of innocent christians? they have killed and they are still destroying....

French newspaper Le Monde said the images show the prophet in "particularly explicit poses". Many Muslims are strictly against Mohammed being depicted visually in any way.

At least 30 people have died so far in demonstrations against the Innocence of Muslims film in more than 20 countries.

The last time Charlie Hebdo stoked controversy over Islamic issues its Paris offices were fire-bombed.

That attack last year was blamed on an edition "guest-edited" by the Prophet Mohammed that it called Sharia Hebdo.

Charlie Hebdo's latest move was greeted with immediate calls from political and religious leaders for the media to act responsibly and avoid inflaming the current situation.

Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault issued a statement expressing his "disapproval of all excesses".
The magazine's editor, originally a cartoonist who uses the name Charb, denied he was being deliberately provocative.

"The freedom of the press, is that a provocation?" he said. "I'm not asking strict Muslims to read Charlie Hebdo, just like I wouldn't go to a mosque to listen to speeches that go against everything I believe."

Dalil Boubakeur, senior cleric at Paris's biggest mosque, called on France's four million Muslims to remain calm.
This cleric should be the given a Nobel award. for the first time in my life a muslim cleric advocating for peace..God is truly Good
"It is with astonishment, s
adness and concern that I have learned that this publication is risking increasing the current outrage across the Muslim world," he said.

"I would appeal to them not to pour oil on the fire."

France's Muslim Council also appealed for calm.

Even before news of Charlie Hebdo's plans emerged, French Muslims were being urged to take to the streets in defiance of an official ban on demonstrations over the controversial film.

Messages on social networking sites called for protests to be held Saturday in Paris, Marseille and other major cities.

France's Muslim community, most of whom have family links to north Africa, is the largest in western Europe.

http://news.sky.com/story/986820/france-prophet-cartoons-spark-protest-fears

NOW MY QUESTION? DOES MUSLIM GIVE REGARDS TO THEIR PROPHET MOHAMMED OR THEIR ALLAH(GOD) IF IS PROPHET MOHAMMED, WELL IS UNDERSTANDABLE,IF IS ALLAH.. WELL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ZUBY77(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2012
Why the hell does this fanatics burn cars and houses for muhammed ?
Cant the muha man fight his own war.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Ibracyber(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy?
then u are as in "that crazy" u must be really mad.....u need to visit yaba left!!!!#astaghafrilah
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ernestleon(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!
my guy nobody is asking you to be a christian or a kocksuker.If i slap you,return with a slap or better still with a punch not with a grenade.For the fact that you returned with a grenade and i didnt doesnt make me a fool,it only makes me different from you rationally.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jamil2(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2012
I feel truly grateful that Allah has guided me to where I am today. I truly feel blessed. It seems that all of the pieces of my life fit together in a pattern - a path to Islam.

Being a good Muslim is my number one priority. May Allah lead all of us closer to the truth.

".Say: Allah's guidance is the only guidance, and we have been directed to submit ourselves to the Lord of the Worlds.” Qur’an (6:71)

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Jyde89: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!
4 your mind now una de progress, your religion na im de kill pipul pass evri year, na your religion woman no fit rob pancake, lipstick, or powder if she no want mek dem kill am. Na your religion de preach do or die inside all the religion wey de dis world, and you talk say una de progress. To know wether your religion progress, just go ask those sect's wey you know wella say how many pipul dem don convert to islam in d last 10yrs, i go surprise if dem reach 10. Mcheeeeew, failed religion.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by airroseice(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2012
Controversial much and Interesting... Now here's my own 2 cents. RELIGION itself is a SCAM.

People get too sentimental over religion. & the brash decisions people make in the name of RELIGION? *spits*

I'm not an Atheist, I do believe in God but my opinion of Holiness is that it lies in the heart and not by your religion.

Most of the so-called RELIGIOUS leaders are the worst and don’t be deceived when they act all holier than thou. The have questionable characters behind closed doors. I beg us all apply wisdom in all we do.

POLITICS is deep and you need a third eye to be able see beyond their propaganda. USE YOUR HEAD!

Do your thing and live your life, the West Insulted your prophet? I’m sorry, but doesn’t your religion teach forgiveness? and perhaps judgment on the last day? Why don’t you leave things in the hands of your creator? Remember he's GREAT and will fight your battles for you. No? *shrugs*

Go about living your life in peace and happiness and most importantly do the right thing. Why don't your track down that retarded Bacile dude and slice his balls? What did the Ambassador do to deserve what he got? He has a family you know? People don't think before they act.

I couldn’t be bothered if some retard insulted my religion, but GOD HELP YOU should you insult me or my family (Na there quarrel go come).

God help us all.

PEACE BE ON YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by nikaleyot: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy?  guess U̶̲̥̅̊ don't read much about religious history .if U̶̲̥̅̊ do U̶̲̥̅̊ ll know †Ђå† christainity is d origin of terror .read about andalusia and read about how †ЂΞ catolic church burnt 5000 women in europe
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2012
jamil!:

I feel truly grateful that Allah has guided me to where I am today. I truly feel blessed. It seems that all of the pieces of my life fit together in a pattern - a path to Islam.

Being a good Muslim is my number one priority. May Allah lead all of us closer to the truth.

".Say: Allah's guidance is the only guidance, and we have been directed to submit ourselves to the Lord of the Worlds.” Qur’an (6:71)

Salaam Aleikum Brother Jamil..

I saw the bolded part of your post and had to ask you this; 'What have you done for Allah lately ?!

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by IleIfe2(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Okay, I think I shld apologise to all the aggrieved christians on here who don't support the blasphemin other people's faith.

The extremist are not a minority, they represent the main stream islam either through active militancy or sympathy. your "true islam" followers are a minority.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Ibracyber(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2012
ZUBY77: Why the hell does this fanatics burn cars and houses for muhammed ?
Cant the muha man fight his own war.
I can't help u..but they need to test ya brain...asshole #maygod 4giveme
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by thehomer: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!

Why don't you tell those Muslims killing people to remain calm and let Allah protect himself and his prophet? Publishing those pictures isn't hatred, jealousy or portrayal of Islam in a bad light, Muslims do that themselves by murdering people and causing chaos each time such images are published. It looks as if Europeans and Australians will no longer stand for such rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.