Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28822 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Onoru1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ryabcool: Interesting

You coward what are you "interesting about" you and your type that embrace trouble may ALLAH perish each and everyone of you and your descendant.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by DMainMan: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ Garri activist, fateemah and Jamil. Dont just mind dose non-muslims. Dere hobby is to incite violence and tarnish d image of the chosen religion of GOD (Islam). De are terrorists who wants to ridicule Islam. They love war and use dat to gain power and wealth (America, Israel and d west)

De think we are hypocrites like dem. De make films abusing dere own god de call Jesus (Prophet Isa) and they believe we muslims would tolerate dat towards Prophet Muhammad (SAW). NO but nevertheless dat doesnt mean retaliating d innocent is justifiable.

Can u allow someone to intentionally abuse, slander and degrade your parents image in a continuous manner without reacting against such insidious act.
Can U, talkless of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the Mercy upon Mankind?

We muslims are peaceful people but we cant just allow any fellow joyfully abusing our sacred beliefs. Aw can dat happen and we wont voice out our minds.

We ar not hypocrites and low-selfesteemed like non-muslims who have no purpose and stance in dis life. because u abuse and make jest of your god so u think oda sensible people who display assertiveness will allow that.

We ar not copy cat. U incite violence and love disunity. If we eventually defend ourselves and our position, u all wil b labelling us terrorist. Aw hypocritical is dat, dat is wot cry babies do; no mind of their own, always following d crowd.

De think we wil revenge by posting spiteful pictures of Jesus (Prophet Isa), one of the prophets of ALLAH (GOD). Aw moronic de ar to think we wil do dat by our standards. We ar kind-hearted people and love all the prophets of ALLAH (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Lot, Jesus, Isaac, Muhammad, Jacob, John, Job, Hud, Moses, David, Solomon to mention just a few). De are muslims as de all submitted to the oneness of ALLAH.

We believe in the books (d Zabura of David, the Torah of Moses, Bible and Qur'an). The previous books before the Qur'an has been adulterated and changed by man. So God sent the Holy Qur'an to Mankind through Prophet Muhammad (SAW). So the Qur'an is d only book to be followed. The previous books has been discarded.

Muhammad is d last Prophet of God. D revelation of his coming is in the bible but most of your pastors wont tell u for selfish reasons. Muhammad is not God, he is d Messenger of God just like other prophets. God revealed the last holy book (the Qur'an) through him to mankind to guide them towards the right path. Muhammad is not the founder of Islam. Islam is d religion from ALLAH dat wil b accepted in d Day of Judgement and as since being in existence.

The West are intimidated of the growing number of muslims in the globe and they are now trying to spoil our image through media for their selfish reasons. What a waste of time and resources. Is dat aw to preach ur religion by abusing oda people religion. Dat shows aw evil and babaric u guys are. However, more and more people ar converting to Islam daily in d West. It is worthy to note dat the number of muslims in China is more dan those in Nigeria.

Non-muslims, dont allow people to deceive you anymore. Know the truth about Islam. When there is life, there is hope.

To know the truth about Islam, go to
http://www.qurandownload.com
http://www.islamonline.com
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamicreligion.com

I am so proud to be a Muslim. Thank u GOD for making me a Muslim. I am so happy

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Skywalker5(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
abbas2: Why are christians always after muslims this way?This fanactism will not do christians any good.
It is when muslims react that they are branded fanatics.
Iam so sorry for this architects of profocation whose religion has never proffered solutions to problems of the world
but rather added more to it.People whose lives are not of any good model other than what their minds tell but nicknamed word of God.

why do you think Christians are after Muslims? Do you consider every non-Muslims Christians?
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Onoru1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: interesting

You coward what are you "interesting about" you and your type that embrace trouble may ALLAH perish each and everyone of you and your descendant.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by DMainMan: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na undecided

Is it by force to become a christian?

Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving!

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by DMainMan: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ Garri activist, fateemah and Jamil. Dont just mind dose non-muslims. Dere hobby is to incite violence and tarnish d image of the chosen religion of GOD (Islam). De are terrorists who wants to ridicule Islam. They love war and use dat to gain power and wealth (America, Israel and d west)

De think we are hypocrites like dem. De make films abusing dere own god de call Jesus (Prophet Isa) and they believe we muslims would tolerate dat towards Prophet Muhammad (SAW). NO but nevertheless dat doesnt mean retaliating d innocent is justifiable.

Can u allow someone to intentionally abuse, slander and degrade your parents image in a continuous manner without reacting against such insidious act.

We muslims are peaceful people but we cant just allow any fellow joyfully abusing our sacred beliefs. Aw can dat happen and we wont voice out our minds.

We ar not hypocrites and low-selfesteemed like non-muslims who have no purpose and stance in dis life. because u abuse and make jest of your god so u think oda sensible people who display assertiveness will allow that.

We ar not copy cat. U incite violence and love disunity. If we eventually defend ourselves and our position, u all wil b labelling us terrorist. Aw hypocritical is dat, dat is wot cry babies do; no mind of their own, always following d crowd.

De think we wil revenge by posting spiteful pictures of Jesus (Prophet Isa), one of the prophets of ALLAH (GOD). Aw moronic de ar to think we wil do dat by our standards. We ar kind-hearted people and love all the prophets of ALLAH (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Lot, Jesus, Isaac, Muhammad, Jacob, John, Job, Hud, Moses, David, Solomon to mention just a few). De are muslims as de all submitted to the oneness of ALLAH.

We believe in the books (d Zabura of David, the Torah of Moses, Bible and Qur'an). The previous books before the Qur'an has been adulterated and changed by man. So God sent the Holy Qur'an to Mankind through Prophet Muhammad (SAW). So the Qur'an is d only book to be followed. The previous books has been discarded.

Muhammad is d last Prophet of God. D revelation of his coming is in the bible but most of your pastors wont tell u for selfish reasons. Muhammad is not God, he is d Messenger of God just like other prophets. God revealed the last holy book (the Qur'an) through him to mankind to guide them towards the right path. Muhammad is not the founder of Islam. Islam is d religion from ALLAH dat wil b accepted in d Day of Judgement and as since being in existence.

The West are intimidated of the growing number of muslims in the globe and they are now trying to spoil our image through media for their selfish reasons. What a waste of time and resources. Is dat aw to preach ur religion by abusing oda people religion. Dat shows aw evil and babaric u guys are. However, more and more people ar converting to Islam daily in d West. It is worthy to note dat the number of muslims in China is more dan those in Nigeria.

Non-muslims, dont allow people to deceive you anymore. Know the truth about Islam. When there is life, there is hope.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Onoru1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy?

"YES YOU ARE CRAZY" and your craziness is well scientifically discovered, Is you and you descendant that has problem and in that problem you shall all remain.
COWARD.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Onoru1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eazee-e:
wada Bleep! Just because of a lifeless cartoon n some comic video? God bless HINDUISM & CHRISTIANITY. D difference is clear

"A PERSON THAT HAS NO HEAD, DO NOT KNOW HOW HEAD PAIN" Go and learn how to comment or post in public media or social network,
you do not just comment any how.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Onoru1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Toktee: You worship allah but he cannot protect you,instead he urge you to figh for him,is that how mohammed is so powerless. muslims worship mohamed and allah but almost all the cripples,beggers,illitrates are from mohamed worshippers,so if you worship God and instead of blessing you,he is punishing you,what do you have to do?

You and your cocoanut head, I know most people that were brought up in zango hardly get sense, am not surprise about your comment,
COWARD.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
DMainMan: .

Keep happy. But, try to advice your goons to stop killing people!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by oyedun82(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
There is clear difference between we 'son of God' nd they ' servant of God
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: correct!! Bro. . .christians and the westerns are the Dajjal prophecised by prophet Mohammed(saw) and Christ Jesus(as). . .they shall fail and fall for they try to tarnish the image of Islam planing evil on Islam. . .the angels are ready for war so as Muslims are ready for war for an eye for an eye no turning of cheek.

Turning of Cheek is actually what Christ instructed Christians to do. I doubt that Mohd ever said that. An eye for an eye would have been more apt if it were an american or the American ambassador that produced the movie. I will always say it until Islam gets its priorities straight I.e do u worship mohd or God?, r we for peace or violence then it is headed for doom.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Did this INFIDEL just call me.. ALUSI OKIJA a lair?! What do you know about the Quoran?!Here are a few passages from the Quoran for your ignorant a`ss..

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - [size- 14pt]"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.[/size] But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - [size=14pt]"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,[/size] for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:95) - [size=18pt] "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,[/size] and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" THIS PASSAGE IS FOR BIITCH MUSLIMS.. They are considered Infidels who will burn in Hell

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - [size=18pt] "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified [/size] or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - [color=#99000] "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

I could keep posting more... If you dont know about the duties of a good Muslim, I suggest you shut the fhuck up..

Allah Akbar

If you dont obey these scriptures.. you are not a TRUE MUSLIM and Allah considers you an Infidel that will born in Hell with the Jews and Americans.. angry

Allah Akbar!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by mikey2fin: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
I have a question to you all Muslims. Have you ever in your Bloody life seen Mohammed your God? Do you all knows
what he or she looks like I need Answer before you MORONS start killing innocent people simple because some
news editor had drawn some CARTOON and call it Mohammed. Can't you guys PISS OFF for once?
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: so now after the killings and war jehovah inflited in the bible he repented? tongue Do you know what Jihad(struggle) means. . .is there where Allah said killing is prescribe for you kill everyday? Muslims are not perfect 100% while Islam is 100% perfect. . .its for you to study Islam not Muslims grin

Why should anyone study ur so called perfect islam when muslims themselves are not studying it. Cos if they were studying it they will be perfect except of cause if you r telling us perfection in islam means violence then there is nothing to study.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by TechRev: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ohh like this is just begining. Learn to express yourselves without taking lives or destroying properties.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57495509/anti-islamic-ad-claiming-its-not-islamophobia-its-islamorealism-goes-up-in-ny-train-stations/

(CBS/AP) LARCHMONT, N.Y. - An anti-Islamic advertisement has gone up at several Metro-North Railroad stations in Westchester County.

It reads: "It's not Islamophobia, it's Islamorealism."

The signs were paid for by the American Freedom Defense Initiative, an organization ran by blogger and political activist Pamela Geller. It associates Islam with 19,250 terrorist attacks carried out by extremists since the 9/11. She told CBS radio station 1010 WINS in New York that the sign is intended to tell people that it is not "Islamophobic' to oppose jihad terror."

"The ad is just stating a fact. There have been well over 19,000 jihadi attacks since 9/11," Geller said. "People need to know this. Obviously, everybody is surprised by this number and I think that's part of the reason why we need to run these ads. People need to know this is going on across the world."

The Metropolitan Transpiration Authority in New York (MTA) said it doesn't support the sentiment displayed in the ad but doesn't bar advertising based on content, according to CBS station WCBS in New York.

WCBS also reported that the American Freedom Defense Initiative previously attempted to place another ad with the MTA that had a picture of a mosque next to a plane flying toward the World Trade towers with the words "Why There?" In a decision earlier this summer, the federal court declared that the MTA would be violating the American Freedom Defense Initiative's First Amendment rights if they blocked that ad, according to CBS radio station WCBS 880 in New York.

Last month, pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel ads appeared at Metro-North stations.

MTA Chairman and CEO Joseph Lhota said the agency may discuss its policies on political ads in September.

The Anti-Defamation League said to condemn the entire faith is unwarranted. Greenburg Town Supervisor Paul Feiner said to WINS that if the MTA feels strongly about opposing the message posted on the sign, the agency should pay for ads to display their sentiment.

But, some commuters don't see what the controversy is about. One rider told 1010 WINS that even though some people might be offended, people are too easily offended by many aspects of things.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Beync(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Since mohammed is a cripple, his disciple have to fight for him.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Beync: Since mohammed is a cripple, his disciple have to fight for him.

I hereby place a fatwa on you for disrespecting the Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW).. Which Muslim in the house is up for commiting Holy Murder?! angry
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
oyedun82: bt u have a quran, U can chek dat or click on d link i posted in page 5 of dis thread, were in d holy bible God sucks his only sons blood, u can neva eat ur bread nd hav it bak, how wil U suck sumones blood to death nd He rose on d third day, Ur god told U to kil infidels(non belivers) bt told U nt to kil female dat ar non bliva. mehn Ur god sucks, ur god cannot even balance an equation
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god-allah.htm
lol. . .you must be a comedian grin if you know the Quran verses is about Allah being an idol quote them out . . .is it not the blood of Jesus jehovah was busy sucking while his son was on the cross crying "Eloi Eloi my God my God why have you leave me matthew 27:46" why did jehovah leave him after sucking his blood finish? i didnt even bother clicking on that thrash anti-Islamic site cuz it all full of LIES! many scholars have revoke all this LIES i myself can disgrace the author of the write ups. . .i see somthing like "allah moon god" can you show me where Allah said "i am a moon god worship the moon" instead he make it clear to us that he's the creator of the moon and star do not worship them
"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." Quran 41:37
if Allah is a moon god why that verse in the Quran. . .dude stop wasting your time on your christian anti-Islam website they are misleading you leading every christian astray. . .know Islam and read the Quran with open mind.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Shalome(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
I can only imgaine how that pretty boobless 9 year old girl screamed when mohammed sampled her hairless kini...ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
BREAKING NEWS.. A picture of Nairalands Muslim Extremist and Boko Haram sympatiser Moderator "MACLATUNJI" has just reached our office.. It has been reported that he has been furious reading all the comments on this thread and pissed that he cant ban anybody or delete their posts.. He was spotted in the dessert firing his GPMG at innocent Camels..

[img]http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/308723-AfghanTalibanAFP-1324273497-188-640x480.jpg[/img]
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by lexsals4real(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Do u know d real defination of peace..don't think so cause had u know u wouldn't talk like..u came 2 somebodies house n ignite fire n asking him nt to say anything u know that is not possible..Islam had never preaches violence..Islam is a complete way of life..they started n we have respect 4 our prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW)..a]Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy? [/quote]
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by fasmukol: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
oh Allah, protect your religion (islam) and help the muslims in the world. And punish those that are causing chaos in their own life because disequlibrium can never be caused into islam ( I know that for sure). Islam the religion of peace
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by drslem: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
ibrahym47: so far d christian sees nothing wrong in portrating d cartoon i as a muslim also sees nothing wrong in killing u bastards....kill 'em all
Now this is a true muslim...Allahu akbar!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nazirano(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
You christians are calling muslims terrorist abi, let see what jesus also asked in (matt,10:34) "think not that i am come to send peace on earth: i came not to send peace, but a sword. (luke, 22:36) "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." i dont blame you guys for all the insult, even jesus insulted the gentiles and called them dogs, (matt.15:26) "it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs." chirstianity the religion of insult.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by sharpman1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
I got this in an e-mail. Read it, ponder it......

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

4 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by drslem: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: correct!! Bro. . .christians and the westerns are the Dajjal prophecised by prophet Mohammed(saw) and Christ Jesus(as). . .they shall fail and fall for they try to tarnish the image of Islam planing evil on Islam. . .the angels are ready for war so as Muslims are ready for war for an eye for an eye no turning of cheek.
wow!!!!...so much angst and hate...and yet they claim boko haram is political
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tonididdy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Psylas: I love muslims, i love islam, i love Allah, i love muhammad
what part of this pic signifies peace...God saves us all,for we know not what we're doing...your pic has fire and an ak47 in the background...have u tot of what u're doing?...
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by odehaj: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

I hereby place a fatwa on you for disrespecting the Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW).. Which Muslim in the house is up for commiting Holy Murder?! angry
you are living in accent times mad people the. World would have bin a better place without Muslims.
Satanic verses exposed you a great deal that's why u want Salman Rushdie dead but won't Succeed.

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
goldylock:
Why should anyone study ur so called perfect islam when muslims themselves are not studying it. Cos if they were studying it they will be perfect except of cause if you r telling us perfection in islam means violence then there is nothing to study.
now my question is are christians perfect if not there will be no pastor using human for rituals, frauds in the name of church and Jesus? America and europe is filled mostly with christians and we see how they kill many innocent asia and africa children and women like chicken. . .like have said no human is perfect just the way Adam and Eve disobeyd God after the warnings. Think sister
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Cypost: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Is it good to kill innocent pple?
Will u be happy to die or be punished for d wrong done by another whom u don't even know?
Stop these senseless killings
Stop supporting these senseless killings
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ektbear: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
Shalomé: I can only imgaine how that pretty boobless 9 year old girl screamed when mohammed sampled her hairless kini...ALLAHU AKBAR

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.