Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? (1380 Views)

The World's Most Honest City: Lost Wallet Experiment Reveals / The Story Of The Poorest And Most Honest Man In Nigeria / Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? by Akolawole(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2006
This 3rd term project, i am tired o.

AD representative in Abuja had spoken out on his refusal to take a $1m plus Oil blocks as a bribe to support the 3rd term.

Please read thus: http://www.punchng.com/main/article02

Is he most honest among them?
Re: Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? by Odeku(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2006
I don't blv this its all a hoax, take the heat off him and people will concentrate on others who support the idea, investigate him deep, every one has a shady deal some how
Re: Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? by ono(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2006
Odeku:

I don't blv this its all a hoax, take the heat off him and people will concentrate on others who support the idea, investigate him deep, every one has a shady deal some how

Thank you Odeku. My brother, Owo, is calling on you to contribute meaningfully on something else, other than OBJ and his stooges. We want you to expend more energy on better things than him.

See:Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists?
Re: Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? by Akolawole(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2006
ono:

See:Where Are All The Obasanjo Apologists?

You know from day one that i am OBJ's friend but i dont like 3rd time at all but that will not engineer me to call OBJ as the worst and most corrupt Nigeria's leader ever(as you believe).
Re: Is Bewaji Most Honest Representative? by Odeku(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2006
MR ONO we must disagree to agree, I like OBJ personally with the improvement he had made since the last military regime, none the less, the 3rd term agenda to me is ludicrous and should not be tolerated, on the other hand, this to me are all speculation, this man has not publicly declare his intention that he will run come 2007 so until then I reserve my comment, Ill rather have OBJ the action president than to have Maradona or the disgruntle ATIKU rule Nigeria. if this MR so call vice president can't resolve the issue he had with his boss in office, how can he stand to the modern world like UK, USA when they interfare in our policies?

(1) (Reply)

!!!!!!!! / Violence Rocks Ekiti Community Over Obaship Tussle / Home News National News Assassins Kill Ebo, Pdp Chieftain In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.