Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know (1317 Views)

Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! / Northern Leaders Berate Ciroma, Bakare, Buhari Over Utterances / Bakare: Buhari’s Best Northern Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by odedele: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2011
Pastor Tunde Bakari said he joined politics because he believed in Buhari.

According to him, the former Head of State invited him for the race, saying did not regret this, despite all odds.

“We are praying day and night for divine intervention. We must reposition. It is a privilege to serve with great leaders. As an active lawyer, I have served with Chief Rotimi Williams and Chief Gani Faweyimi of blessed memory. As a pastor, I have served with Pastors William Kumuyi and Enoch Adeboye. And in all my life, while serving men, I have not found any other person, when it comes to integrity, better than General Buhari. I stand by those words. The dead cannot challenge me; even the living can’t dare. We should value what we have and leverage on it to save Nigeria.”
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by Rhino5dm: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2011
. . .And Pastor Tunde Bakare is the most honest pastor i know in Nigeria.
That was the story of two honest MEN!
God bless them both.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by Mobinga: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2011
Nonsense.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by kokoA(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2011
Two good men.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by KnowAll(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2011
the few good men!
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by lanrefront1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
Pastor Bakare is no doubt a very controversial pastor, and personally, I've criticised him about the manner in which he handles some issue concerning him and some other men of God, e.g Oyedepo, Adeboye etc and do not agree with some of his messages; but I have no doubt in my mind that he's one of the most honest Pastors in Nigeria who are not trying to build an empire of materialism for themselves.
Concerning, Buhari, he is simply the most foremost honest leader we have in Nigerai today who has a chance of becoming President.
With Buhari in the saddle of Presidency, even before inauguration, even before he speaks or take any action, you'll see all the evil men begin to relocate out of the country.

Not as in GEJ's case that they are winning and dinning with him.

Why then won't Nigeria elect him? Maybe it's God punishment that to us, that good leaders will never ascend to the throne in our land. I don't know. It's beyond me.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by Beaf: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
Fork-tongued scarabs like Tunde Bakare are to be pitied. This is the hypocritical false prophet in 1999:

Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

. . .

"Neither Buhari nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace."

Secondly, Buhari is corrupt. I've posted the below repeatedly about Abacha, but can post direct stuff about Buhari's corruption.

You will also notice that those who scream loudest against the removal of the subsidy are reps of those companies.

Does the average Nigerian who refuses to read know that during Abacha's regime, with Buhari at the head of the PTF racket; the refineries were deliberately run down and monies for their turn around maintenance routinely vanished into thin air? But wait for the cracker! At the time this lot were running down our local refineries, Abacha actually used FG funds to build a personal refinery in Sierra Leone, so he and his cronies could milk the nation dry as a fuel importers!
That refinery was acquired through the vehicles, Integrated Investment Trust Limited and Nasimatume Investments Limited jointly owned by Abacha and his National Security Adviser, Ismaila Gwarzo.

Needless to say, the Abacha refinery in Sierra Leone is now cobwebbed. Many of our ex-generals are in similar rackets, they destroy the refineries at home, while having shares or ownership of refineries abroad to milk the nation dry. Behind those names listed, is an ex-general or two.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by Rhino5dm: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
^
while trying to explore the herd mentality to create a comment line for your average chipmunk followers; your god goatluck jonadunce is about to be indocted into hall of shame by Nairalanders. Badluck!

You fool them, but not everytime! Better tow another line or may be, you may start by posting pictures. Your area of specialization.

Your vitrol towards these honest men cannot change the suffering your stench fart air is causing on them.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by Beaf: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
^
No news today about how the development in Akwa Ibom is to your credit? Or how you personally told Akpabio to dualise roads and employ Julius Berger?
What about how you saved Italy from floods? No helping of your usual high stories?

Dude, you are a low quality sand swiller with zero credibility, not worth the trouble from those of my refined calibre.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by velo10: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
For a pastor to rate Buhari higher than even his fellow pastors when it comes to honesty, there must have been something Bakare saw in Buhari.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by Rhino5dm: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
Why dont you just ignore me? Since am the one stalking you? Agreed.

(I can't allow snake to roaming freely without cutting off the head)

BTW, Does the rubbish you posted stops Jonadunce Goatluck from indocted in to Hall Of Shame by Nairalanders? I wait!

*I like seeing this pig revisiting my droppings to dug out maggots that makes him feel better.

Beaf:

^
No news today about how the development in Akwa Ibom is to your credit? Or how you personally told Akpabio to dualise roads and employ Julius Berger?
What about how you saved Italy from floods? No helping of your usual high stories?

Dude, you are a low quality sand swiller with zero credibility, not worth the trouble from those of my refined calibre.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by moderattor: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Why dont you just ignore me? Since am the one stalking you? Agreed.

(I can't allow snake to roaming freely without cutting off the head)

BTW, Does the rubbish you posted stops Jonadunce Goatluck from indocted in to Hall Of Shame by Nairalanders? I wait!

*I like seeing this pig revisiting my droppings to dug out maggots that makes him feel better.

fooll.
Re: Bakare:buhari Is The Most Honest Person I Know by jaso1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
The problem with Nigeria keep growing day-by-day because Nigerians have betrayed their intelligence. It thump printed everywhere the problem of this nation, this has resulted for things to be fallen apart , upside down. Hence the nemesis that gave birth to deficiency in recognizing good leader from bad. What do you get in a system with leader perpetually subjecting her citizen to abject poverty which is capable of permanently corrode their brain?

(1) (Reply)

Maina, Pension Czar, Lodged N88bn In Brothers Account / COUPLE Arrested 16 Months After Abducting INFANT - Re: Eniola Odegbaike's Kidnap / Nigerian Robbed In UK Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.