Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

U Missed Ur Period And So What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Missed Ur Period And So What? (6493 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by yemstok(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
"I wud tell her to be watchful next time her period passes so she won't miss it again" grin grin grin
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Antivirus92(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd what makes a complete human being? May nemesis catch up with you for saying that a foetus isn't a human. Man is any fertilised egg in a woman's body. Even after birth there are still developmental stages just as it is in pre-birth.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Okay....i am going to clinic without my hubby.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hell yeah.
How come during the days when birth control was first introduced in Nigeria, women were encouraged to have their tubes tied without the clinics keeping records of it? Cos the men kept fighting the women that they have the right to tell them not to go for the bitch control.
Your body belongs to you let no one deceive you about that.
If your husband wants to have sex with you dont you have a right to say yes or no?

Well...i see ur point about me saying yes or no if i wanna Bleep my hubby or not.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Antivirus92: Mynd what makes a complete human being? May nemesis catch up with you for saying that a foetus isn't a human. Man is any fertilised egg in a woman's body. Even after birth there are still developmental stages just as it is in pre-birth.
let it catch me.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^^ Be careful wat u wish 4

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Look this thread is not pro life/pro choice thread. Every1 is different and thus every1 has their own choice to make in life n each choice bears a consequence. At the end of the day you gotta do wat u r comfortable wit n wat u can live wit, which 4 me is an abortion. All of u there actin shocked or critisizing me 4 my decision doesn't phase me n wont change my decision. Every1 woman has a choice n pro choice is mines.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by malaria(f): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
k2039: [size=15pt]It can never happen to me.

I can never have pre marital sex[/size]
Hope u are HAPPILY MARRIED. Else then u are castrated. Onye iru abuo.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by k2039: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
malaria:
Hope u are HAPPILY MARRIED. Else then u are castrated. Onye iru abuo.

Haba,am only 21yrs
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 2:15am On Sep 21, 2012
gree-die:
^^^ Be careful wat u wish 4
I am so scared

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2012
You missed your period and so what? What happens is that you start preparing for a shotgun marriage.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 21, 2012
Jonathan offered birth control ideas and almost had his head on the block. Melinda Gates offered over $4 billion dollars and was told
I see this $4.6 billion buying us misery. I see it buying us unfaithful husbands. I see it buying us streets devoid of the innocent chatter of children. I see it buying us disease and untimely death. I see it buying us a retirement without the tender loving care of our children...
But spending billions of dollars to present sex as “a casual pleasure sport” with no consequences will “undoubtedly start to erode and poison the moral sexual ethics that have been woven into our societal DNA by our faith.”

Some would rather live a lie and risk a dangerous abortion, then stop the problem before it starts. I dey laugh.grin "My pikin wetin you dey cry ye, ye. stop stop, stop stop make you no cry again oh"
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34am On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12: Abortion straight away
I pity u!
U no even think am twice,so any time u fawck without protection and d sperm turn embryo na abortion strx abi? Ur womb and molue must share similarities. *spits*
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2012
^^
Opinions
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Opinions
I no! But! Dat comment was cold,
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by candieangel12(f): 4:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I pity u!
U no even think an twice,so any time u fawck without protection and d sperm turn embryo na abortion strx abi? Ur womb and molue must share similarities. *spits*

lol thats why I am on birth control and when I Bleep I make sure that there the guy has a condom so there is double protection. I dont play with unsafe sex/un planned pregnancy. the few times iv had sex without a condom i just take the mornin after pill to make sure there is no pregnancy. since i have been havin sex, have i needed an abortion? hell no cus i play it safe.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2012
I think I'm pregnant
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2012
REALITY101: I think I'm pregnant
Dwight Howard must be responsible for that.
How are you doing?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dwight Howard must be responsible for that.
How are you doing?

Lol.. Well we got this season. . I'm good thanks for asking. Hope you're doing good yourself
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol.. Well we got this season. . I'm good thanks for asking. Hope you're doing good yourself
They might as well hand yall the cup.
I am good have you seen Roland around?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by stint(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

Misses her period... Lol

What happened? Did the period go on holiday?
Even if the period travel , she should go find it na . she better quickly locate that period period! just joking
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Chirolechick: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12: Look this thread is not pro life/pro choice thread. Every1 is different and thus every1 has their own choice to make in life n each choice bears a consequence. At the end of the day you gotta do wat u r comfortable wit n wat u can live wit, which 4 me is an abortion. All of u there actin shocked or critisizing me 4 my decision doesn't phase me n wont change my decision. Every1 woman has a choice n pro choice is mines.

u no get fear sha< cant believe one can still live in peace after havin an abortion and hear u are sayin dats wat ur comfortable with. SMH
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by walexyll(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: When does life begin? At conception, or at birth?

A cell in the early stages? Is the cell a living cell? If it is a living cell is it alive? If it is alive, is it a human life? A cell that grows to become a human is what? A living cell that grows to become a living human is what? Don't deceive yourself.
abegiii....dont start a topic u dont know much about.....proofin that a sperm cell in its haploid stage is a human life...it takes d fusion(fertilization) of the haploid sperm cell with the haploid egg from d woman's overy to form a zygote.....so, there is notin wrong with using protection to avoid pregnacy and other stds
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2012
walexyll:
abegiii....dont start a topic u dont know much about.....proofin that a sperm cell in its haploid stage is a human life...it takes d fusion(fertilization) of the haploid sperm cell with the haploid egg from d woman's overy to form a zygote.....so, there is notin wrong with using protection to avoid pregnacy and other stds
apparently you can't read. I won't even bother explain this argument to you cos your reading and understanding skills are crap
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12:

lol thats why I am on birth control and when I Bleep I make sure that there the guy has a condom so there is double protection. I dont play with unsafe sex/un planned pregnancy. the few times iv had sex without a condom i just take the mornin after pill to make sure there is no pregnancy. since i have been havin sex, have i needed an abortion? hell no cus i play it safe.
hmmmm..... Good.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2012
gree-die:

i ve to disagree... A foetus is human. Human life begins at d point of conception ie wen a sperm fertilizes an egg. At dat point, everytin abt dat human has bin decided by God ie gender, skin colour, height, etc. Abortion is murder, pure nd simple! Dont let anyone tell u otherwise
even before you were conceived, I know you and and what you will become...thus says the lord.
It wasnt decided at the point of conception...before then.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
even before you were conceived, I know you and and what you will become...thus says the lord.
oh keep that out of this. Else we will be saying all type of birth control is bad
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2012
@ Maria: sermon on the mount!
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
oh keep that out of this. Else we will be saying all type of birth control is bad
I was just correcting a statement.....nothing about the topic
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2012
fluid26: @ Maria: sermon on the mount!
whatever
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
I was just correcting a statement.....nothing about the topic
Hmmmmm
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This / What Is Your Age Limit For Dating? / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.