Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

U Missed Ur Period And So What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Missed Ur Period And So What? (6494 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2012
If the host dies, it dies with it.
When it is capable of surviving as a single surviving human being, then I call it human.
What if in situations where carrying the baby to term is dangerous?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by omotola1(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: pls abeg many women every day get abortions and live. Everything we do in life is a risk. That's just like sayin wat if u drive n get in an accident n die. All I kno is at the level dat I am now, still a student, n I get pregnant then of course I will abort. No two ways about that.
You sound like u‘ve had an abortion before.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2012
omotola1:
You sound like u‘ve had an abortion before.
Noting bad there you know
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by omotola1(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I missed my period too. Sighs.
Hmmmn...
Not again!
Oga Chima don score again?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Lucy001(f): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2012
Go and look for it where you mis-placed it, not here, biko! biko! Biko! cheesy cheesy
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not gonna start this argument again. No one is gonna change lets just stick to our views and to me a foetus ain't human. At least not yet
i ve to disagree... A foetus is human. Human life begins at d point of conception ie wen a sperm fertilizes an egg. At dat point, everytin abt dat human has bin decided by God ie gender, skin colour, height, etc. Abortion is murder, pure nd simple! Dont let anyone tell u otherwise

4 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2012
gree-die:

i ve to disagree... A foetus is human. Human life begins at d point of conception ie wen a sperm fertilizes an egg. At dat point, everytin abt dat human has bin decided by God ie gender, skin colour, height, etc. Abortion is murder, pure nd simple! Dont let anyone tell u otherwise
Now you are simply derailing
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: If the host dies, it dies with it.
When it is capable of surviving as a single surviving human being, then I call it human.
its just lyk saying wen a person is inside a burning car and burns wit it, it makes her less dan a human. Really?

Its suprising ow ple dat advocate 4 abortion does so after dey ve managed to be born.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by greedie1(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now you are simply derailing
true. I rest my case....i hate derailing
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2012
gree-die:

true. I rest my case....i hate derailing
kk
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Trendytessy(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: Well I wouldn't b abortin d child 4 him. It is my body n my decision, if I feel I can't handle it den I will abort the pregnancy. If he decides to let me go because of the abortion then so be it..
U don't seem responsible at all, if ur mum had aborted u coz 'it is her body' would u hav been here blabbing?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: If the host dies, it dies with it.
What a farce!

So because a baby in the womb at 4 months old is incapable of surviving on its own, it is not a human? When a woman pregnant with a child four months in the womb dies, can the child survive?

When exactly do you start counting pregnancy?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: pls abeg many women every day get abortions and live. Everything we do in life is a risk. That's just like sayin wat if u drive n get in an accident n die. All I kno is at the level dat I am now, still a student, n I get pregnant then of course I will abort. No two ways about that.
AMAZING
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: What a farce!

So because a baby in the womb at 4 months old is incapable of surviving on its own, it is not a human? When a woman pregnant with a child four months in the womb dies, can the child survive?

When exactly do you start counting pregnancy?
And where did I condemn abortion a four month pregnancy?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
And where did I condemn abortion a four month pregnancy?
You do not count as human any foetus that cannot survive on its own, which also means that since a four month old baby in the womb cannot survive on it's own, to you, it is not human. . . That is utterly fvcked up!
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: You do not count as human any foetus that cannot survive on its own, which also means that since a four month old baby in the womb cannot survive on it's own, to you, it is not human. . . That is utterly fvcked up!
Well its my opinion effed up of not. Now can we stop derailing this thread before sexkillz comes to ban us
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
The thread is about abortion, or did you miss that? What is derailing about it? Or is that a cover up for lack of points? Imagine saying a 4 month old baby in the womb is not human. . . Smh. The world is ending.

Mynd_44: It seems a lot of people here are in support of abortion
You are also in support of abortion. . .
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lol @ Sexkillz and Mynd. I am behind Sexkillz on this. cheesy
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: The thread is about abortion, or did you miss that? What is derailing about it? Or is that a cover up for lack of points? Imagine saying a 4 month old baby in the womb is not human. . . Smh. The world is ending.

You are also in support of abortion. . .
Yes I am.
The woman is carrying the baby and if she decides to abort it that's her business.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd

Since this is my body..... do you think I should goto the clinic without telling my husband?

3 Likes

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Mynd

Since this is my body..... do you think I should goto the clinic without telling my husband?
Hell yeah.
How come during the days when birth control was first introduced in Nigeria, women were encouraged to have their tubes tied without the clinics keeping records of it? Cos the men kept fighting the women that they have the right to tell them not to go for the bitch control.
Your body belongs to you let no one deceive you about that.
If your husband wants to have sex with you dont you have a right to say yes or no?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes I am.
The woman is carrying the baby and if she decides to abort it that's her business.
blah blah blah. And when she gives birth to this same baby and decides to use it for rituals, you will be the first to lambast her. . . But you forgot it is her baby, and her business. . . Smh
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: blah blah blah. And when she gives birth to this same baby and decides to use it for rituals, you will be the first to lambast her. . . But you forgot it is her baby, and her business. . . Smh
That is now a legal human being with the same rights as the woman. Touch that child and go to jail simple.
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by free2ryhme: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I missed my period too. Sighs.

You nah persin mama nah
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by free2ryhme: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Tellmeurmind: Guys, what are u gonna do if ur Gal waiks in one day and tells u that she misses her period which means she is pregnant for u. Within u, u knw it belongs to u but u r not ready to father a child for now? Gals,if u find urself in dis situation,wat wld u do?

if the babe missed her perios she shld go look for it ooo so it dont get serious undecided
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is now a legal human being with the same rights as the woman. Touch that child and go to jail simple.
A 7 month old baby in the womb and a 7 month old premature born baby which is a legal human being?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: A 7 month old baby in the womb and a 7 month old premature born baby which is a legal human being?
difference being the baby is out of the womb and you can't abort a 7 month old baby dude, that's murder. But a baby that can't survive on its own after it is out is a separate case
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
difference being the baby is out of the womb and you can't abort a 7 month old baby dude, that's murder. But a baby that can't survive on its own after it is out is a separate case
You are confused. . .

1 Like

Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by cindyrella(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
candieangel12: Abortion straight away
shocked shocked shocked shocked na wao!
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
cindyrella:
shocked shocked shocked shocked na wao!
Very shocking, right?
Re: U Missed Ur Period And So What? by cindyrella(f): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
sexkillz: Very shocking, right?
Yeah very!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.