Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child (19551 Views)

Why's Shakira's Son Named Milan Piqué Mebarak Instead Of Milan Mebarak Piqué / Shakira & Piqué Welcome Baby Milan / Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

But if a man is 10 years older than a lady in nigeria , its problem.
The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advive and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Chaircover: Run girl run, he is too old for you.

Mrs Chima: wtf! He is a peadophile. Dont go near him.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend: What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager who knows about relationship more than adult: No no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Mukina2 will naturally say nothing.

Ileke Idi: Girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

Kobojunkie: If he is american or british, then go for him. If he is nigerian, he is no good.

Where are their names again, someone help me out. Jack Daniels destroys memories.
cant stop laughing! grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by dasparrow: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
outofthebox: 35 year old lady + a 27 year old...after jetting off with a millionaire's money...NEVER TRUST A WOMAN

Never trust a woman? I guess you don't trust your mother either and a person like you should never be trusted too because you have sinister thoughts in your mind. Like the bible says, the heart of MAN is desperately wicked. Who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9). Also make sure you never get married oh because marraige is based and founded on trust and since you have trust issues, your marraige will come crumbling down like a pack of cards should you even attempt to go into the marital institution.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by spiaggia: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hello everybody, please need advice on this issue. My wife just arrived America but incidentally had her passport stamped with NO E.O.S/ NO A.O.S by a lady immigration officer who went verbal with unprintable things said. Please is there any possible way in which she can get an extension with this stamped on her passport?
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by yme1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advive and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend: What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager who knows about relationship more than adult: No no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Ileke Idi: Girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

Kobojunkie: If he is american or british, then go for him. If he is nigerian, he is no good.

Freecocoa: oh my gawd! What were you thinking going close to him in the first place. If he comes close to you again, call the police.

Where are their names again, someone help me out. Jack Daniels destroys memories.
I just had to log in to say this is damn hilarious
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ZUBY77(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2012

The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advice and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Freecocoa: oh my gawd! What were you thinking going close to him in the first place. If he comes close to you again, call the police.

I Can't stop laughing. The girls will skin you alive today.

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by MrSinister(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=spiaggia]Hello everybody, please need advice on this issue. My wife just arrived America but incidentally had her passport stamped with NO E.O.S/ NO A.O.S by a lady immigration officer who went verbal with unprintable things said. Please is there any possible way in which she can get an extension with this stamped on her passport?

Go to the travel section, you'll get answers there
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by day4(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Iyen o kan aiye. evrybody on 's own
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Areaboy2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2012

The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advice and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

This should be having 100 likes by now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Beync(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2012

grin grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by HenryJosephs(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Another "Messi" for Barca....
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by mallorca(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2012

1000 likes
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by 2morrow: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
dasparrow:

LOL grin
chai! Una wicked ooo
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by cesil92: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheddarking: That kid will have the Defensive Abilities of His father and the Waist Winding skills of his Mother...

Could he/she be the Antichrist?
shocked shocked

Maybe
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by cesil92: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm not excited, na so dem go waka waka born pikin left, right and centre give person.
How many years/month did Pique sign with her? Because I'm expecting their divorce hitting the front page soon
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ortopazz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Even though am a MADRIDSTA, o mehn i happy 4 football, imagine any classico nite abi nite before, shakira de ginger thz guy body, no one wonda im ma de lyk play me(Madrid) like say hell wan fal.

All the same am happy to be a gud football fan and am proud of pique 4 defending us well, 4ckup be say after A.cole don knack C.cole finito, im no 4 4ckup the shatwty the way im do am,
now we would have had many more singerz craving to be real wives of Footballerz.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by DExplorer1: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
This babe smart. She see say she don dey near menopause and at least she go need one or two more from Pique *use and dump things*
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by outofthebox: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
dasparrow:

Never trust a woman? I guess you don't trust your mother either and a person like you should never be trusted too because you have sinister thoughts in your mind. Like the bible says, the heart of MAN is desperately wicked. Who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9). Also make sure you never get married oh because marraige is based and founded on trust and since you have trust issues, your marraige will come crumbling down like a pack of cards should you even attempt to go into the marital institution.
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT ABOUT THAT DEAR.i dont intend getting married.I would rather pick up kids in the motherless babies home than marry a betrayal whose life is dictated by what goes arround her.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by tellwsdom: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
U think sey na una wey go carry belle like person wey dey drink beer, even without pregnancy..sadsad
Beync: grin

I luv shakira and happy for her.

btw, where is the pregnancy abi somedy dey carry am for her?
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by semid4lyfe(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2012

Sam, wetin u dey smoke these days? I ask cos your posts have been very funny of late

First was the marriage proposal to Linda Ikeji and now this. grin I laughed so hard tears came outta my eyes

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by toluxe0075: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2012

i laff so tey i piss 4 my food give my uncle chop...u too much jare, 1,000,000,000,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
tellwsdom: U think sey na una wey go carry belle like person wey dey drink beer, even without pregnancy..sadsad

Guy, ur mouth bad ooo.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by DrDre1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam, I'm speechless for U cheesy grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by highlandre(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Shakira jilted me toocry. If I catch you, Pique!

That her waist alone, chei! Latinos have the sexiest bodies ever!
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mehn, pique don score ooo. No wonder him comot 4 field yesterday dey fake injury, na lie o him no get injury, na shakira he wan go see, he wan go top him pregnancy so the pikin go resemble am wella. Forza Barca grin grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by SamMilla1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Sam, wetin u dey smoke these days? I ask cos your posts have been very funny of late

First was the marriage proposal to Linda Ikeji and now this. grin I laughed so hard tears came outta my eyes

Lol. Nothing semy... I decided to amuse myself for a week. Just having a good time you know.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Redblueblur: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oops! Shakira, 36 and Pique, 25? Carry go
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Shaw007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hmm. . .pique i see you jare!!

So this means its not 2 late 2 date that my sister's friend wey i don dey eye(she's just 8yrs oldergrin ) no be pique dey groove here with 10yrs? wink

and shakira is not that much richer na. . .at the end of his extension with barca-he'd be in excess of abou $129m and shakira's $140m so e still dey. . .but that child Go dey fine and talented sha!!!
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by zegzyme(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
ebamma: shakira why nah,i was hustling to make enuff money to marry u but now u don go chop gerard pique dick,im dissappointed in you,why why why
hehehe...funny u
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by mystikal(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Where did I get the impression that they have broken up?
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by suremutsy: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Am so so hapi 4 u shakirat, Alhamdullilahi
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by missykadri: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2012

1 million likes.
This women are trapped in negativity! Excluding Mukina this women spit venom and lack manners.No role model qualities.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
omenziate: Shey make we come kill cow for them or wetin now?
heheheheheheehahahahahahahaahahhehehehehe grin

No! Na horse we kill for dem grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photo) / Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.