Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child (19552 Views)

Why's Shakira's Son Named Milan Piqué Mebarak Instead Of Milan Mebarak Piqué / Shakira & Piqué Welcome Baby Milan / Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Pakavy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

But if a man is 10 years older than a lady in nigeria , its problem.
The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advice and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Chaircover: Run girl run, he is too old for you.

Mrs Chima: wtf! He is a peadophile. Dont go near him.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend: What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager who knows about relationship more than adult: No no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Mukina2 will naturally say nothing.

Ileke Idi: Girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

Kobojunkie: If he is american or british, then go for him. If he is nigerian, he is no good.

Freecocoa: oh my gawd! What were you thinking going close to him in the first place. If he comes close to you again, call the police.

Where are their names again, someone help me out. Jack Daniels destroys memories.
i laught 2 d point of annoying my gf..idowogbu..d man na badosky comot 4 him way cos na toto tester
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Heymus(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm not even sure if he is 25, could be football age.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Congratulations to them!!!
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by chexyincx(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
what a foolish opportunist, dated a lady for eleven years and see no reason to marry her until someone else did and now you're carry foul play from the lady. the guy is just a stupid play boy. Congratulations to Shakira Pique
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Forzap: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheddarking: That kid will have the Defensive Abilities of His father and the Waist Winding skills of his Mother...

Could he/she be the Antichrist?
shocked shocked

ANTICHRIST?wetin dis wan dey talk sef?
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by HighChief4(m): 2:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Sam Milla: She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advice and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend: What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager who knows about relationship more than adult: No no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Ileke Idi: Girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

Kobojunkie: If he is american or british, then go for him. If he is nigerian, he is no good.

Freecocoa: oh my gawd! What were you thinking going close to him in the first place. If he comes close to you again, call the police.

Where are their names again, someone help me out. Jack Daniels destroys memories.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by simdam500(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Gud luck to them!!!
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by israelbenzion: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Janet Jackson, me and u next!
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ikekings(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nawa ooo... Na so pesin dey have pikin for old age... All the same, i still love her.. Goodluck to her...
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
SlyIg:
And wetin Sam Milla and Seun go advice am!
Funny.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ochukoccna: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2012

ABSOLUT-ly murdered this thread grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photo) / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.