Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

African Union Should Be Abolished - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Be Abolished (2423 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by somalia5: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
well those bantus are dying for somali government that wont be around four yrs from now.

lol
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by andrewza: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
somalia5: well those bantus are dying for somali government that wont be around four yrs from now.

lol

To be dying for something you must go through the process of while, dying. What they doing is butchering cowardly Somalian animals.
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by pendo89(f): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2012
Al Shabaab are just killers of women, children and old men. Thy can't fight against real soldiers.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by somalia5: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2012
pendo89: Al Shabaab are just killers of women, children and old men. Thy can't fight against real soldiers.

are u a proffessional sluuuut?

i really want to know.
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by pendo89(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
grin grin
lol I just enjoy getting into ur nerves the way you do ours.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by panafrican(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
somalia5: well those bantus are dying for somali government that wont be around four yrs from now.
Four years from now? you are hiding in caves and think that you will be back? Instead of dreaming you better swim to Yemen or saudi Arabia if you can.
Do not forget bantu warships are waiting for you grin grin
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by pendo89(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
cowards! they threw a homemade grenade in a sunday school full of innocent kids.1 died.
And the residents did justice to their flats. See,You cannot fight your host and win.You will always lose the war.
That is why you should pray for calm to return so you,your wives and kids can go back and build.
Not waste time trying to prove bravery online.
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by somalia5: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2012
u clearly dont kno somalis.

their will be clan war against the givernment. the current president said he will negotiate with alshabaab.

alshabaab will come to the table. bantus will leave cause alshaabab and somalis request it

and u fufus have died for nothing
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by pendo89(f): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5: u clearly dont kno somalis.

their will be clan war against the givernment. the current president said he will negotiate with alshabaab.

alshabaab will come to the table. bantus will leave cause alshaabab and somalis request it

and u fufus have died for nothing

Very silly to even reason like that.You guys have had clan wars even before I was born.That shows how retarded you are.
It's the same wars that have left your people impoverished and dead.The same war that made you run away to a foreign country.
Who suffers as a result of these wars? Don't you even realise that we(Bantus) have our homes and country stable?
You can negotiate all you want.Thereafter proceed to kill all your women/kids and be left with men.
When you have no more women left,you can marry the men or goats roaming the streets.
And that will be hell on earth if it's not already.

No one will look forward to helping a somali again.I can assure you that.
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by BlackKenichi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
What do you call a dead Somali?
Al Shabaab! grin

Now to the victor goes the spoils. Namely Kenyan and Ugandan soldiers having their way with Somali women. grin
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by somalia5: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Black Kenichi: What do you call a dead Somali?
Al Shabaab! grin

Now to the victor goes the spoils. Namely Kenyan and Ugandan soldiers having their way with Somali women. grin

the bantu mind revolves around raaape.

their are somali government soldiers there too. no somali womman can look at a gorilla...

i should post the article where uganda soldiers were begging to go back to have sexxx with their wives cause somali women were very hard to get and always walked outdoors with a family member
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by CHIEFAGBE: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
somalia5:

the bantu mind revolves around raaape.

their are somali government soldiers there too. no somali womman can look at a gorilla...

i should post the article where uganda soldiers were begging to go back to have sexxx with their wives cause somali women were very hard to get and always walked outdoors with a family member
Healing yourself after men landed on the beaches of Kismayo. You ran away like monkeys with the tails down grin
How can a normal person be a disciple of this fool called Osama Ben Laden ?
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by pendo89(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
pendo89: Al Shabaab are just killers of women, children and old men. Thy can't fight against real soldiers.

cheesy
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by somalia5: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
like i said its a win win for me.

if gov is stable i go back. if shiiit goes to hellll i"ll be watching fufus get bombed and shot
Re: African Union Should Be Abolished by CHIEFAGBE: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
somalia5: like i said its a win win for me.

if gov is stable i go back. if shiiit goes to hellll i"ll be watching fufus get bombed and shot
Don't worry "bantu fufu" will be running the land of Siad Barre pretty soon to teach you have to stop being coward.
Million of somalians settled in kenya because "fufu" knows how to make a country look great.
Bantu do not bomb children , they are not pirats either, moreover they do not target schools , they move into the very net of taliban and alqaeda suckers to wipe them off.This is how men of dignity act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / World Record: India Builds 75-km Highway In Just 5 Days, Breaks Qatar's World Re / FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.