Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dating/sleeping With Married Men... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating/sleeping With Married Men... (1502 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by marvelck: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2012
Any girl that is dating/sleeping with a married man will surely end up an unhappy old maid (an old single babe), or have problems in her own marriage if she's 'lucky' enough to get married later. for life is all about give and take. you only get what you give. and by indulging in adulterous affairs with married men, you're only doing yourself alot of harm. look around you, and check out most of the girls dating/sleeping or that have dated/slept with married men. how far with their lives? apart from the monetary/material benefits some of them get from their married lovers, are they really happy and fulfilled? most of these girls are either living alone in a big apartment or moving from one place to another looking for where to lay their heads (imagine with all the runs wey dem dey do) many of them live a confused and frustrated life. while others are getting married, they are being used and dumped by this and that married man. there's no joy in dating/sleeping with married men. and not a few ladies have been used for rituals or made useless by their so called sugar daddies/married lovers.
just have it in mind that when you date and sleep with a married man, you're only destroying your destiny. and whether you like it or not, you'll surely pay the price, sooner or later!
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2012
Some are successful; some are failures. Some are happy; some are depressed. Some are rich; some are poor. Notin dey to talk, as long as I'm not the one.
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Mynd44: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2012
I read the first sentence and I got bored. Very false
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Sexxydivaa: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
0P!....big LIE
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am sleeping with a married man and it is............
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am sleeping with a married man and it is............

Very good
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by 190: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yawns
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
old news
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
marvelck: Any girl that is dating/sleeping with a married man will surely end up an unhappy old maid (an old single babe), or have problems in her own marriage if she's 'lucky' enough to get married later. for life is all about give and take. you only get what you give. and by indulging in adulterous affairs with married men, you're only doing yourself alot of harm. look around you, and check out most of the girls dating/sleeping or that have dated/slept with married men. how far with their lives? apart from the monetary/material benefits some of them get from their married lovers, are they really happy and fulfilled? most of these girls are either living alone in a big apartment or moving from one place to another looking for where to lay their heads (imagine with all the runs wey dem dey do) many of them live a confused and frustrated life. while others are getting married, they are being used and dumped by this and that married man. there's no joy in dating/sleeping with married men. and not a few ladies have been used for rituals or made useless by their so called sugar daddies/married lovers.
just have it in mind that when you date and sleep with a married man, you're only destroying your destiny. and whether you like it or not, you'll surely pay the price, sooner or later!
guy everybody must hustle.naija na jungle and na only the fittest dey fit survive.ehen if a babe must survive by dating married men then wetin be ur concern for inside.if u supposed open eye yu suppose know say dating married men na lucrative business naija babes cheesy
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
marvelck: Any girl that is dating/sleeping with a married man will surely end up an unhappy old maid (an old single babe), or have problems in her own marriage if she's 'lucky' enough to get married later. for life is all about give and take. you only get what you give. and by indulging in adulterous affairs with married men, you're only doing yourself alot of harm. look around you, and check out most of the girls dating/sleeping or that have dated/slept with married men. how far with their lives? apart from the monetary/material benefits some of them get from their married lovers, are they really happy and fulfilled? most of these girls are either living alone in a big apartment or moving from one place to another looking for where to lay their heads (imagine with all the runs wey dem dey do) many of them live a confused and frustrated life. while others are getting married, they are being used and dumped by this and that married man. there's no joy in dating/sleeping with married men. and not a few ladies have been used for rituals or made useless by their so called sugar daddies/married lovers.

and what aabout the married men? what about their destiny? shocked
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Kenistry(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wages of sin is death.........but wit total repentance, God surely forgives & old tins hath passed away.....so it depends
Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Mynd44: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2012
This story is so stale. It has been happening and I dont see an end to it soon

1 Like

Re: Dating/sleeping With Married Men... by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Sigh...

(1) (Reply)

She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do / Pls Guys... What Would U Call This? / ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.