Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? (1485 Views)

Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) / Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? / Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2012
why?
how was it?
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2012
may be i start.
she caught me kissing her for more than 10mins.
before i could open mouth finish the sound don land for my ear finish.
how it tasted,me ma no fit xplain.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2012
NO no both counts....why dont u slap urs nd answer ur own questions? Agavu
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2012
grin..this is exactly the kinda answer i was expecting..thumbs up..isi akwu
gree-die:
NO no both counts....why dont u slap urs nd answer ur own questions? Agavu
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: grin..this is exactly the kinda answer i was expecting..thumbs up..isi akwu
im glad i didnt disappoint,, isi agbo ncha
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: grin..this is exactly the kinda answer i was expecting..thumbs up..isi akwu
im glad i didnt disappoint,, isi agbo ncha grin
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Never slapped, never been slapped
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2012
always pray for one
Mynd_44: Never slapped, never been slapped
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2012
anya opka..
seun dey hear igbo?cus i wan hammer u now now
gree-die:

Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: anya opka..
nti eleke, segun no dey hear igbo. Lets see wat u ve got
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2012
i just repented 2 munites ago.you get luck.
gree-die:

nti eleke, segun no dey hear igbo. Lets see wat u ve got
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: always pray for one
Give me one good reason why I should
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
you will attest it yourself when you receive on.no need to highlighting you now
Mynd_44:
Give me one good reason why I should
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: i just repented 2 munites ago.you get luck.
lol... Nah u get luck. GOD arrested u just on time
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: you will attest it yourself when you receive on.no need to highlighting you now
You just want attention
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
taa gbafuo
Mynd_44:
You just want attention
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
eduson55: taa gbafuo
Translation please
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^^ taa run off\out
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2012
gree-die:
^^^ taa run off\out
Huh?
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Igbos meetup zone I guess.. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Igbos meetup zone I guess.. undecided
you are right. Make I quickly unfollow
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by addictiv(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
There was this time when i traveled for weeks and when i got back i noticed i had rats in my house, now i hate rats so much that i can shoot at one if i see it intsead of using stick. So i got rat poison and as i was placing them in my room i decided to play a little prank on her.I used my index finger of my rat poison contaminated hands and touched my tongue with it, then i fell down and started to form convulsion. mehn the shock nearly killed her she screamed so loud that i started laughing, and then the next thing i heard was a loud sharp whining on my left cheek,then it dawned on me that i had just been slapped.A whole me, even my mum has never slapped me. As i wan form vex she just broke down,(i guess the shock of seeing me lying on the floor dying was to much for her to handle) but seeing her cry made me forget about the slap and i had to console her. At times we joke about it but mehn that slap fit compete with my popsi own.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by cantell(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
addictiv: There was this time when i traveled for weeks and when i got back i noticed i had rats in my house, now i hate rats so much that i can shoot at one if i see it intsead of using stick. So i got rat poison and as i was placing them in my room i decided to play a little prank on her.I used my index finger of my rat poison contaminated hands and touched my tongue with it, then i fell down and started to form convulsion. mehn the shock nearly killed her she screamed so loud that i started laughing, and then the next thing i heard was a loud sharp whining on my left cheek,then it dawned on me that i had just been slapped.A whole me, even my mum has never slapped me. As i wan form vex she just broke down,(i guess the shock of seeing me lying on the floor dying was to much for her to handle) but seeing her cry made me forget about the slap and i had to console her. At times we joke about it but mehn that slap fit compete with my popsi own.
See maga! Pesin slap you na consoling you come dey do.
U for slap am back and do ur thing later.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
cantell:
See maga! Pesin slap you na consoling you come dey do.
U for slap am back and do ur thing later.
What would he have done? He deserved it na
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by addictiv(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
What would he have done? He deserved it na
guys if you where in my shoes at that moment maybe you would turn your right cheeks for another round...... i dont encourage beating or slapping of women for what so ever reasons. never saw my dad raise a finger on my mum, so why should i?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
addictiv:
guys if you where in my shoes at that moment maybe you would turn your right cheeks for another round...... i dont encourage beating or slapping of women for what so ever reasons. never saw my dad raise a finger on my mum, so why should i?
Nice
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by malaria(f): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Sorr is anya okpa, not opka.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by malaria(f): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2012
Sorry is anya okpa, not opka. rember in igbo alphabet is 'KP' we don't have 'PK'
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2012
maybe same vocal sound but different meaning.okpa in igbo is a kinda pretentious food which my level of English cant explain.tho am not anya okpa @gree..
malaria:
Sorry is anya okpa, not opka. rember in igbo alphabet is 'KP' we don't have 'PK'
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by pweeryambre: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2012
I slapped my ex once, for ignorin my missed cals for 3days, wen i had to spend weekend in his house alone, as he forgot he had invited me over d day b4 and was busy takin care of anoda persons galfriend in her own house just because she has painful menstrual cycle and he felt he had to stay althrough.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by eduson55(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin
pweeryambre: I slapped my ex once, for ignorin my missed cals for 3days, wen i had to spend weekend in his house alone, as he forgot he had invited me over d day b4 and was busy takin care of anoda persons galfriend in her own house just because she has painful menstrual cycle and he felt he had to stay althrough.
Re: Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? by greedie1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
pweeryambre: I slapped my ex once, for ignorin my missed cals for 3days, wen i had to spend weekend in his house alone, as he forgot he had invited me over d day b4 and was busy takin care of anoda persons galfriend in her own house just because she has painful menstrual cycle and he felt he had to stay althrough.
and u believed him?

Btw, he deserved d slap

(1) (Reply)

Teens Making Bad Decisions/engaging In S*x Acts At Eminem Concert / I Have A Crush On You / Someone Needs Your Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.