Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? (3168 Views)

Ever Slapped Your Partner??? Share Your Experience And Reaction / Have You Ever Slapped Or Been Slapped By Your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2012
How did u feel aftwards?
As for me, Never done such before.
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by kokoye(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
You are funny. So you expect anybody to come here and tell you they have abused a lady??

what do you hope to gain from it?
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by KevinII(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
women like slap...on the azz wen in bed. i slap them everyday

1 Like

Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
kokoye: You are funny. So you expect anybody to come here and tell you they have abused a lady??

just asking
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by KINGwax(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
I slapped my girl once. 2yrs ago, and it was deliberate. She alwys keep repeating a statement which puts her in a wrong position. She never love to say sorry when she's at fault. Even though i laid a foundation of saying it anytime she claims i offended her but her, no. She'll rather say, ' since i can't see anything wrong in wot i did, i can't say sorry'. That night, i slapped her, begged her, made love and told her how wrong she's alwys been and since then, till now, it's been a nice relationship where the faulted party accepts the blame wit a smile!
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Saraha1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
@kingwax so you believe it was the slap that change her?
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Eyaah. Pls dont slap her again oo!
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
kokoye: You are funny. So you expect anybody to come here and tell you they have abused a lady??

lol, i guess KINGwax proved you wrong
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
depends on the part of body u on about

on the bum? yes so many times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
Do you expect me to slap my fellow man? No nah. I slap girls occassionally but put bullet into guys skull frequently...you know i cant take chances with a guy.
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
Some ladies believe in the general saying that is not morally right for a man to beat/slap a woman thus, they take advantage by being the first person to slap the man. After they slap, some dundee men do nothing claiming ''its not right to beat/slap a lady'' as for me, i go slap her back. Next time she wouldn't try such. Apart frm that, i don't think i can beat a lady o.
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
I slap M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ ex wen she W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ caught stealin A̶̲̥̅ recharge card. She disgraced herself & her family not ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥! Damn! Τ̅☺ hell wit ∂α† lady, Йą only God knw who go marry ∂α† criminal ˚˚˚°ºH
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nairaboi(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
i didnt only slap but added beating to an ex who asked me why i never beat her when she wrongs me. The next time she learnt to keep some questions to herself.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: Some ladies believe in the general saying that is not morally right for a man to beat/slap a woman thus, they take advantage by being the first person to slap the man. After they slap, some dundee men do nothing claiming ''its not right to beat/slap a lady'' as for me, i go slap her back. Next time she wouldn't try such. Apart frm that, i don't think i can beat a lady o.
Ur right brO! Mehn. . Its crazy, why not go beat pple lyk Big show or Undertaker.
Exchange beta punch
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 13, 2012
Different strokes for different folks.
Someone women like their men to beat them. Some men have no issues going upside a bitches head.
Peace and harmony is the result. A match made in...earth.

A woman who likes getting beat up and a man too soft to do it cannot co-exist.
That is how you see some couples with the woman disrespecting, cursing out and even slapping the man and he is too mumuish to do anything about it.
The day he bursts and gives her the beating of her life (that she always secretly wanted), you often see harmony restored to the relationship and everyone is happier.

The heart of man (woman) is deceptive. Who can know it? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2012
Chimezie198: Ur right brO! Mehn. . Its crazy, why not go beat pple lyk Big show or Undertaker.
Exchange beta punch
oga! Why u knw puff ur cigar now Go & smoke jare. U wud make beta comments
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: oga! Why u knw puff ur cigar now Go & smoke jare. U wud make beta comments
u think so? I'm allergic to cingar lol. I smoke G.S.M
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Goldieluks: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2012
2buff: Different strokes for different folks.
Someone women like their men to beat them. Some men have no issues going upside a bitches head.
Peace and harmony is the result. A match made in...earth.

A woman who likes getting beat up and a man too soft to do it cannot co-exist.
That is how you see some couples with the woman disrespecting, cursing out and even slapping the man and he is too mumuish to do anything about it.
The day he bursts and gives her the beating of her life (that she always secretly wanted), you often see harmony restored to the relationship and everyone is happier.

The heart of man (woman) is deceptive. Who can know it? grin

No need beating about the bush, have you ever slapped or beaten a woman before? Yes or No!
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2012
Please if ur a guy out there, u need stop beating ladies. Ok? If ur engaged in such silly act, u need to dis-engage.
because u got no sense and ur trying to beat sense into someone else. Lol
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by scribble: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2012
I have never slapped a woman anywhere but her posterior before. However if I were to meet Goldieluks I'd make an exception. Slaps galore!
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
scribble: I have never slapped a woman anywhere but her posterior before. However if I were to meet Goldieluks I'd make an exception. Slaps galore!

Loool my secret admirer. If you should meet me ,you won't only lick my feet,
You'll also lick my shoes .. I bet ya.
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Loool my secret admirer. If you should meet me ,you won't only lick my feet,
You'll also lick my shoes .. I bet ya.
@scribble,she mean you are a low life so take a dive...
Goldie,can we have ''good-time'' at sheraton this weekend?
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by deshclones(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince:
@scribble,she mean you are a low life so take a dive...
Goldie,can we have ''good-time'' at[b] sheraton [/b]this weekend?

Which of the sheraton?/definitely the fake annex at alagbole....fake boy grin grin grin

@Op
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..and will definitely do it again and again if situation presents itself... wink wink wink
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

No need beating about the bush, have you ever slapped or beaten a woman before? Yes or No!

No smiley
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
deshclones:

Which of the sheraton?/definitely the fake annex at alagbole....fake boy grin grin grin

@Op
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..and will definitely do it again and again if situation presents itself... wink wink wink
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Goldieluks: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
2buff:

No smiley

Fair enough! undecided
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by iyatrustee(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
what in the name of 190 is going on here? and man wrapagoldie no dey even fear say na only her be female inside d room! undecided undecided
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
iyatrustee: what in the name of 190 is going on here? and man wrapagoldie no dey even fear say na only her be female inside d room! undecided undecided
iya are you jealous of goldie
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Chimezie198(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
iyatrustee: what in the name of 190 is going on here? and man wrapagoldie no dey even fear say na only her be female inside d room! undecided undecided
haaiya. Wad up gurl? smiley
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by onila(f): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2012
grin lol
Re: Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
2buff:

No smiley

somebody is lying! tongue cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praise George's Prayer For Single Ladies- *very Deep* / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? / 20 Weird Things Most Men Dunno About The Female Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.