Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) (20933 Views)

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) / 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by boxbonnie(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2012
shocked..i wanna be a governor

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2012
and you call that flexing? been doing that shizt since way back!!

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by gregg2: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2012
Na waoooo
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by MrGlobe(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2012
AC of Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Kx: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Enjoying Edo State share of the federal allocation from the N97 per litre fuel increase while he is being drawn yet he will come out to say the state allocation is not enough to provide the much needed infrastructures.
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2012
boxbonnie: shocked..i wanna be a governor

Hey people!!! Why not applaud the Art guy in the pix creating a sketch work of the governor. I think we should start encouraging such people rather than look at the 'flexing' governor. Like say any of una chop enter Local Government Chairman position no go do more than that.

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by kokosheen(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
OP, you call this flexing? Haba, is it a picture of him soaking garri you want to see undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by suyu: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
who cares
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by boxbonnie(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
bigtt76:

Hey people!!! Why not applaud the Art guy in the pix creating a sketch work of the governor. I think we should start encouraging such people rather than look at the 'flexing' governor. Like say any of una chop enter Local Government Chairman position no go do more than that.
No doubt d art guy is talented, ¶ have seen a truck load of talented artist. The subject here is the "governor" did u notice dat 'ace of spades' on d table Now am just wondering, for a governor who act like he does have sleepless nights just to meet the "basic needs" of the people still have time to "flex" like a music/movie star?
**Jst my thoughts**

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by boxbonnie(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
torkaka: and you call that flexing? been doing that shizt since way back!!
¶ believe u.. we don hear undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by slimojas89(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bros what's flexing there? Stuff on that table cost nothing compared to what u see in even students on campus pics.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Rossikk(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
kokosheen: OP, you call this flexing? Haba, is it a picture of him soaking garri you want to see undecided

Abi o?? grin The man is a state governor. It's not a small position. cool
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
did anybody notice the table?
Just Saying undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by cleric(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
and dis deserves to be front page? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Ournaija: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
I thought ACN governors are saints. I thought it`s a taboo for them to drink, smoke, touch women or even touch our moni.
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Tstark(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
AmBeautiful: did anybody notice the table?
Just Saying undecided

Everybody noticed the table.....and your point is??
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by alaoeri: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
There's time to work & time to relax, abeg free the governor joooooor.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by logo77: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
kokosheen: OP, you call this flexing? Haba, is it a picture of him soaking garri you want to see undecided

Exactly...you just "spoke" my mind.
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by shadrach77: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
the man is an megalomanic ! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by elari(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is what i call bullshit. So wat? Making frontpage. . . Huh
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by k2039: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
boxbonnie: shocked..i wanna be a governor

[size=18pt]Op wrong reason to be a governor[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by ITbomb(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
For how long is he going to sit at that posture ?
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by IleIfe2(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
man this guy is good. the sketch looks like a picture.
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by garripack: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=20pt]i cant do anytin but lament for our country Nigeria and i pity my self also for being born a Nigerian big pain so much pain so much pain
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by k2039: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Just Saying undecided

just wondering how much is being allocated in the state house for entertainment(not feeding o)
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by cold(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nigerians are such hypocrites. So because person be governor e no go fit drink or smoke again. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by means(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
wetin dey d table wey una dey complain abt. come my house on a sunday n see. bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Geez, @Garripack @k2039 You don't have to type in CAPS, and BOLD or LARGE FONTS to be Heard.

@OP Eh, How did you succeed in getting this to the Front Page? The front page is messed up, real bad.
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by Tinyemeka(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
This Nairaland has suddenly become extremely boring and over-run by juveniles.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by rayamayo: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
Just Saying undecided
THIS IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT, SO BECAREFUL!!!!!!
the whole drinks u can see on the table cost less than 700 naira-and because he is edo state gov, he should not drink. people like u-AmBeautiful- will take one carton under one hour and u expect gov not to drink.Osho baba-carry go nothing do u, u deserve anything u want. ur hard work and committment to the people of Edo state has made u OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by pharuk: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
why oh lord why, this is 15 seconds wasted in reading and posting.. I can never get my time back for such a rubbish post and moderator to put this Junk in front page
Re: Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) by slimming: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oshio baba, carry go jo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic / Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.