Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy (4986 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / See 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by adeniranfam(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015

US President Barack Obama’s youngest child, Sasha,
is all grown
up and can now have a date.
The 14 year old attended her homecoming party last
night and is
pictured above with her date. Photo was leaked on
Twitter
moments ago by the guy’s way too excited cousin.
And everyone
is gushing about how cute, simple and normal they
look. Sasha is
so pretty.
http://naijaallstar.com/2015/10/18/photo-14-year-old-sasha-obama-herdate-attend-homecoming/

1 Like

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bad news for Senator Sani Yerima angry

I can't wait to seal my relationship with Buhari's daughter, Zahra!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by benedictnsi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
So that guy is 14 years old ni
BTW.... Will Obama allow him to be a gay if he wishes to

1 Like

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Progress2468(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
In "Ay's voice "if na me born you, I go use u take exchange recharge card"

I know Putin wouldn't tolerate such rubbish

Btw nor be NYSC khaki that dude wear so

3 Likes

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Braveht: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmmmn Obama
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Swissheart(f): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
See the guy's head.....the girl is pretty
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by adeniranfam(f): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Waitin concern senator here
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
adeniranfam:

He's good at 'catching them young'... Go figure grin

1 Like

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by freez2ryme(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nothing wrong wit dat I had mi first love when I was 6. May her beautiful soul rest in peace But it took me another 18yrs before I actually had seeeex
Beliv me is actually cool

That will be d only time in ur life u experience real "Love"
No selfishness, no playing games
Beliv me if u didn't do childhood love
"U TOTALLY MISSED"
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by luvinhubby(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Even you Barcanista.........*hotslap*......wake-up. tongue
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by rottennaija(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
The guy seems so nervous and afraid
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Luckymay(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
The guy looks like koredo bello.
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
luvinhubby:

Even you Barcanista.........*hotslap*......wake-up. tongue
Bros, why the slap na?
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Ijebulogic(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP. ....In English 'His own" is used for males and "her own" for females.

3 Likes

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Day169: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It ain't gonna happen!
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

sebi e dey u like football [center]
benedictnsi:

sebi e dey u like football [/center]
benedictnsi:

sebi e dey u like football age?
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Day169:

It ain't gonna happen!
Bros, na you wan follow me drag the babe?
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Day169: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, na you wan follow me drag the babe?
Nope! Just waking you up to reality.
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by qualityovenbake(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmm! Behind the scene, CIA and NSA surveillance will be topknot.
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by jerryjohn727: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
He for allow him daughter date girl to promote gay and lesbian
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Eziachi: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Can a female have a his, Op?
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Eziachi: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
jerryjohn727:
He for allow him daughter date girl to promote gay and lesbian
Those who were, was it their parents that decided for them?

3 Likes

Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by seacoast(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na lie oo, your father should find a lesbian for you ooo
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Alphaoscar: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I thought we settled that longtime ago with the Don? Abeg behave yourself o.
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by chaseTE: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
So that small gyl of yesterday don dey chop chop something.
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by luvinhubby(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, why the slap na?
Na only you wey no sabi say El-Rufai don make down payment for Zhara ?
You better wake up oo.
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by costandi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice!
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by Samirana360(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
y not her fellow gal....
Gud daughter of a beast
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by mike404(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
adeniranfam:
SLAVE FOR LIFE
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by adeniranfam(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

He's good at 'cathing them young'... Go figure grin
grin grin nairalanders chai na una comment dey bring me here
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I thought we settled that longtime ago with the Don? Abeg behave yourself o.
I'm not aware of that bro... That girl is mine undecided
Re: 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
luvinhubby:

Na only you wey no sabi say El-Rufai don make down payment for Zhara ?
You better wake up oo.
Hell Rufai should face governance in Kaduna state and leave Zahra for me!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debo Ologunagba: Nigeria Needs Rescue From APC’s Uneducated Leadership / Ganduje: Good Governance Will Stop Military Coups In West Africa / Breaking News: RCCG Member Accuses OSINBAJO Of Rape And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.