Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' (3371 Views)

Mitt Romney President-Elect Transition Website Leaks Online / Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by manny4life(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
ekt_bear: Another take here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444165804578008662614263532.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

I actually like Mitt Romney, for the most part. His views align pretty closely to mine. But alas, against Obama...I have no choice but to root against him.

What kinds of views?

Romney DOES NOT have a say of his own, more so like a puppet that can be pushed around. This is not the kind of president America needs. Though I'm a moderate Republican (support gun laws, death penalty, against abortion or pro-life, etc) however, I do not share certain of their social views. Although some may argue that Romney is a moderate, but my fear is he's not a good, strong willed candidate, thus has to go.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by panafrican(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
angry

Who cares ?!
First of all obama winning a second term will not change anything in the lives of africans immigrants in the united states. Secondly It will not change the support the so-called "international community" provides to France in the destruction of Democracy and life standard in most of african countries. Moreover this President only visited Africa ,south of sahara (Ghana ) only once, on a week-end in short sleeve shirt as if he was going to hang out in a zoo. It was insulting.That is why
elections in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Senegal, Namibia , Zimbabwe etc are more important to us africans that the hypocricy and demagogy that is taking place in Washington DC.
No-one (Black americans or white americans ) really bothers out there about Africa. So give us a break.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
panafrican: angry
Who cares ?!
First of all obama winning a second term will not change anything in the lives of africans immigrants in the united states. Secondly It will not change the support the so-called "international community" provides to France in the destruction of Democracy and life standards in most of african countries. Moreover this President only visited Africa ,south of sahara (Ghana ) only once, on a week-end in short sleeve shirt as if he was going to hang out in a zoo. It was insulting.That is why
elections in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Senegal, Namibia , Zimbabwe etc are more important to us africans that the hypocricy and demagogy that is taking place in Washington DC.
No-one (Black americans or white americans ) really bothers out there about Africa. So give us a break.

Did he run for president to fix or frequent Africa?

Keep in mind that his hands are tied as he's the first African American president. He can't extend his hand to African American communities as he wishes, or else the other side will see him as a president who only cares about blacks. Same thing for visiting Africa. Many republicans still think he's a Muslim-born Kenyan. He hasn't done much for blacks, particularly, yet republicans call him the food stamp president. Look at everything from the bigger perspective. If anyone was expecting African/African American aid from Obama, they were completely wrong. Maybe during his second term as he has nothing to lose, but he certainly couldn't do anything in his first.

By the way, it's not all about benefiting. I don't vote for Obama so that I get what I want. I voted for Obama in 2008 so that society could move in a forward direction, and I'm voting for him again grin
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
manny4life:

What kinds of views?

Romney DOES NOT have a say of his own, more so like a puppet that can be pushed around. This is not the kind of president America needs. Though I'm a moderate Republican (support gun laws, death penalty, against abortion or pro-life, etc) however, I do not share certain of their social views. Although some may argue that Romney is a moderate, but my fear is he's not a good, strong willed candidate, thus has to go.

The former CEO of a very successful private equity firm is a push over? Think again!
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
He is a pushover. He has been since he won the nomination. Like I aforementioned, he goes the way of the wind.

During the Sandra Fluke vs Rush Limbaugh debacle, Romney was quiet for days. Remember what Limbaugh said. He called the law student a LovePeddler, said that her advocacy of birth control was her wanting a government-subsidized sex life and said that if Americans' tax dollars go to birth control, it means that they get to watch her and other women have sex. It wasn't until pressure from both sides started mounting that he opened his mouth to say, "It's not the language I would have used". He never condemned Limbaugh's heinous actions or distanced himself from Limbaugh. Why? Because of Limbaugh's listeners. They are the radical right, and Romney needs their votes desperately.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: He is a pushover. He has been since he won the nomination.

Be honest, he is trying to appeal to moderates/independents/frustrated Obama college kids and at the same time make statements to soothe the base so as to ensure their turnout on election night, the back and fort, between what he really believes as a moderate and what he should believe as a conservative, may make him come across as a push-over/flip-flopper. He is not. No pushover would ever be able to command that amount of money as Romney does.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
fagamite: Be honest, he is trying to appeal to moderates/independents/frustrated Obama college kids and at the same time make statements to soothe the base so as to ensure their turnout on election night, the back and fort, between what he really believes as a moderate and what he should believe as a conservative, may make him come across as a push-over/flip-flopper. He is not. No pushover would ever be able to command that amount of money as Romney does.

Well he's doing a great job. Just a few days ago, he said he doesn't care about the 47% who don't pay income tax lol. Funnily, some of those 47% include many people below the poverty line, veterans, students, and the richest of the rich, which may possibly include himself. He's lost his brain.

Sometimes I think. What do these candidates do when they lose? All the money and time spent. They literally give up at least 18 months of their lives and their conscience to run. What happens when they don't succeed? I'd love to see Ann Romney cry. Can't stand that woman at all.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Well he's doing a great job. Just a few days ago, he said he doesn't care about the 47% who don't pay income tax lol. Funnily, some of those 47% include many people below the poverty line, veterans, students, and the richest of the rich, which may possibly include himself. He's lost his brain.

Sometimes I think. What do these candidates do when they lose? All the money and time spent. They literally give up at least 18 months of their lives and their conscience to run. What happens when they don't succeed? I'd love to see Ann Romney cry. Can't stand that woman at all.

Write off, or the government pays.
Which reminds me, can people actually write things off in naija?
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by panafrican(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Did he run for president to fix or frequent Africa?

Keep in mind that his hands are tied as he's the first African American president. He can't extend his hand to African American communities as he wishes, or else the other side will see him as a president who only cares about blacks. Same thing for visiting Africa. Many republicans still think he's a Muslim-born Kenyan. He hasn't done much for blacks, particularly, yet republicans call him the food stamp president. Look at everything from the bigger perspective. If anyone was expecting African/African American aid from Obama, they were completely wrong. Maybe during his second term as he has nothing to lose, but he certainly couldn't do anything in his first.

By the way, it's not all about benefiting. I don't vote for Obama so that I get what I want. I voted for Obama in 2008 so that society could move in a forward direction, and I'm voting for him again grin

I do not want to get into that and lose the focus on Africa. Was Barack Hussein Obama elected to back the war against Lybia , talk more about Iraq and Syria than he does about Africa? Obama is the american president who insulted africans. Did he even go to south Africa to say Hi to Mandela? Never.

Bill Clinton went there, George Bush went there then the same George Bush went to The Gambia, Liberia and other places in Africa South of Sahara.

How many african immigrants did Barack Hussein Obama appointed as ministers in his government? he appointed immigrants from China, Mexico, Europe , the Middle East but not even one african immigrant.
Stop insulting people. Americans (Black american + white ) mock african accent.
I rather talk about Zuma ( South Africa), Jonathan ( Nigeria), Alpha Conde ( Guinee -Conakry), Dos Santos ( Angola ) , than waste my time talking about someone who spits on my continent of origin.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
fagamite:

The former CEO of a very successful private equity firm is a push over? Think again!

Umm duhhhh, what do you think? You think the success of his company or several companies in the U.S. is because of one person? Please, if that's your mentality, then you're far off of how corporate bureaucracy work. Like I said, he doesn't have a say of his own, we may NEVER know about his fluctuating decision since we weren't there when his businesses where in the light, nonetheless, one can judge based on recent events that he doesn't have a mind of his own.

Therefore, there is NOTHING, and I mean absolute NOTHING to think about.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
panafrican:

I do not want to get into that and lose the focus on Africa. Was Barack Hussein Obama elected to back the war against Lybia , talk more about Iraq and Syria than he does about Africa? Obama is the american president who insulted africans. Did he even go to south Africa to say Hi to Mandela? Never.

Bill Clinton went there, George Bush went there then the same George Bush went to The Gambia, Liberia and other places in Africa South of Sahara.

How many african immigrants did Barack Hussein Obama appointed as ministers in his government? he appointed immigrants from China, Mexico, Europe , the Middle East but not even one african immigrant.
I rather talk about Zuma ( South Africa), Jonathan ( Nigeria), Alpha Conde ( Guinee -Conakry), Dos Santos ( Angola ) , than waste my time talking about someone who spits on my continent of origin.

It's either you're half way lost on your train of thought or you're just mischievous.

You're asking

"Was Barack Hussein Obama elected to back the war against Lybia , talk more about Iraq and Syria than he does about Africa?"

He wasn't elected by person, because when I watched on Jan 21, 2008, as he was sworn in president on Capitol Hill, he wasn't sworn in as President of Africa, but rather, President of the United States of America. When Chief Justice Roberts swore him in, he said "he will faithfully, execute the office of the POTUS", so all your ranting is irrelevant. He was sworn in uphold America's belief in equality, fairness and Just, so if it's America's view (executive and Legislative) that U.S. should intervene in Libya, Iraq and Syria, that's their belief. After all, before U.S. went into Libya, they had authorization from U.N. (although I don't even want to go into that).

I wouldn't call you angry and bitter, so you're saying that Obama hasn't traveled to any African nation? Umm I forgot because Obama paid a courtesy visit to South Africa (Nelson Mandela)less than 2 years before he was sworn in as president. So your beef is that he did not go there when he became president? Perhaps, Jacob Zuma shouldn't have insulted his wife by sending "Prison minister" to greet her at the airport, not even the interior minister or deputy, it's correction and prisons officer, how much show of disrespect is that? Then, to top it off, he even left the country on the grounds he had engagement, .... Like seriously, even if it was his wife, where's the respect and courtesy for international diplomacy?

You see your problem, please how many cabinet members are Mexico, Europe, Middle East, at least I know "Steven Chu" is China, but please help us out here. So, because there's no African as a secretary, that has put it that he Anti African? Na wa for you people o... My advice, no one invited you on this thread, so please, go ahead and talk about these people, IMO, open a thread for them, this thread is about Obama vs Romney
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by panafrican(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2012

Manny4life:
You see your problem, please how many cabinet members are Mexico, Europe, Middle East, at least I know "Steven Chu" is China, but please help us out here.

Shinseki, secretary of veteran affairs is a son of japanese immigrants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Shinseki

Bill Richardson ( Former Governor of New Mexico), who was in Bill Clinton's cabinet was re-appointed by Obama.
Unfortunately Richardson had some issues and he gave up.His mother is a mexican. His father was born In Nicaragua. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson

Ray LaHood is an arab.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_LaHood

Janet napolitano is half- italien
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano.
See the whole Obama cabinet @ http://www.transitionjobs.us/appointments

Manny4life:

I wouldn't call you angry and bitter, so you're saying that Obama hasn't traveled to any African nation? Umm I forgot because Obama paid a courtesy visit to South Africa (Nelson Mandela)less than 2 years before he was sworn in as president. So your beef is that he did not go there when he became president? Perhaps, Jacob Zuma shouldn't have insulted his wife by sending "Prison minister" to greet her at the airport, not even the interior minister or deputy, it's correction and prisons officer, how much show of disrespect is that? Then, to top it off, he even left the country on the grounds he had engagement, .... Like seriously, even if it was his wife, where's the respect and courtesy for international diplomacy?

Zuma was 100 % right. How can Obama send his wife who is not a member of the US government and expect that the president of a whole country comes to the airport to welcome her? what is that? because we are africans we do not deserve respect ,right ? our president has to go and welcome a housewife. This the type of spit I was referring to.
How many african women has her met ?
As the song goes in my tribe :

" Ein see-in jee, see-in jee " meaning if you refuse to see me ( give me respect), I will also refuse to see you ( give you respect).

"Ca-hin seha dru blay seha dru blay eh Ah mu-Adjee" You have no head ( you are a knucklehead ), I also have no head ( I 'm also a knucklehead) just like you and we will meet( you will experience that).
grin

See Zuma in his own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xLRVkdodQ4
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2012
How can you not love this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vr842TpBWE
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2012
panafrican:

Africans are fucktards! I wouldnt appoint any if I was the President too.

Dude, we are the most backward in the world, and the most stupidddd on earth. The fact that we look ugly doesnt help matters either; look at our own Ekiti-bear, for instance. He looks exactly like his username; ugly as a bear, as dimwitted as your typical 'ara-oke."
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Lol. No doubt something like attractiveness will be subjective: there are some who will find me attractive and others who do not. Since my target demographic finds me attractive, I could care less what you think.

Regarding intelligence? Aren't you the guy who struggled to get into a top university even in a country like Nigeria, not to talk of one in yankee? Aren't you the guy who is much older than your peers and colleagues due to various academic setbacks?

What does one such as you know of intelligence?
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2012
Yeah, thats me ke?

I struggled to get into a top high school in America. lol
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear: Lol. No doubt something like attractiveness will be subjective: there are some who will find me attractive and others who do not. Since my target demographic finds me attractive, I could care less what you think.

Regarding intelligence? Aren't you the guy who struggled to get into a top university even in a country like Nigeria, not to talk of one in yankee? Aren't you the guy who is much older than your peers and colleagues due to various academic setbacks?

My classmates are teenagers. I am like their granddad! rofl
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear: Lol. No doubt something like attractiveness will be subjective: there are some who will find me attractive and others who do not. Since my target demographic finds me attractive, I could care less what you think.

Yeske, when I applied to Nassarawa State University, my dream school, I was rejected. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2012

Dude, I have shown you pictures to 10 women so far, mostly black women. 0/10 found you attractive. In fact I always end up getting slapped for ruining their day. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2012
So you were rejected from there in addition to Ife, Ibadan, Unilag, etc? Your folks must have been quite disappointed.

I'm sure that your peers mock you by calling you grandpa.

Do they also mock your heavy accent too?
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear: So you were rejected from there in addition to Ife, Ibadan, Unilag, etc?

Yeah, also rejected from HS too, so thats why i was home-schooled, and at a certain point, my parents rejected me. Thats how I got into the po/rn industry, mostly because of my good-looks.

I'm sure they mock you by calling you grandpa.

Do they also mock your heavy accent too?

Yeah, they said it was too Ibo. They wanted something as sexy as Yoruba. grin grin grin grin

EKiti-bear, you no go kill me oh!
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by PhysicsQED(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2012
@ panafrican, look before you leap to conclusions:

Kase Lawal was appointed (although he has now been removed from the trade advisory board following the Congo gold scandal) to the trade advisory board by Obama:

http://www.camac.com/kase-lawal-receives-obama-administration-appointment

http://usafricaonline.com/2010/09/20/obama-kaselawal-trade-committee-appointment-chido/

And Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade was appointed to the National Cancer Advisory Board:

http://news.uchicago.edu/article/2011/03/02/president-obama-names-olopade-national-cancer-advisory-board

http://anpa.org/blog/2011/02/27/president-obama-taps-anpa-member-dr-funmi-olopade-for-key-white-house-post/

If there was a U.S. citizen of recent African origin whose past accomplishments merited an even higher post (such as a Cabinet position), there's no reason to automatically assume Obama wouldn't have appointed them to such a position.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2012
PhysicsQED: @ panafrican, look before you leap to conclusions:

Kase Lawal was appointed (although he has now been removed from the trade advisory board following the Congo gold scandal) to the trade advisory board by Obama:

http://www.camac.com/kase-lawal-receives-obama-administration-appointment

http://usafricaonline.com/2010/09/20/obama-kaselawal-trade-committee-appointment-chido/

And Dr. Olufunmilayo Olopade was appointed to the National Cancer Advisory Board:

http://news.uchicago.edu/article/2011/03/02/president-obama-names-olopade-national-cancer-advisory-board

http://anpa.org/blog/2011/02/27/president-obama-taps-anpa-member-dr-funmi-olopade-for-key-white-house-post/

If there was a U.S. citizen of recent African origin whose past accomplishments merited an even higher post (such as a Cabinet position), there's no reason to automatically assume Obama wouldn't have appointed them to such a position.

Those arent cabinet level positions. Thats his point. Surprised you missed that!

Critical thinking isnt something they teach at Physics school?
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2012
Rejected even in high school? Hmm.

I always figured you for a dumb guy to not even be able to get into Ife or the equivalent.

Did it pain you to be rejected from all of the foremost learning institutions in Yorubaland? Did rejection from your hometown Ife pain you especially?
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by PhysicsQED(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2012
fagamite:

Those arent cabinet level positions. Thats his point. Surprised you missed that!

Critical thinking isnt something they teach at Physics school?

I didn't miss it. Reread (or read for the first time) the last sentence of my post that you quoted. Or if you have difficulty understanding the meaning of that sentence, I can break it down for you. cool
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2012
Mr "The WSJ is left wing, since it is to the left of the far right" speaking about intelligence.

Are you not the same student who gets owned by Nairaland medical doctors whenever he posts on those topics? I remember aletheia waxing your ass not too long ago.

You are incompetent even in your chosen profession. What will you do when you get into the real world, botch your treatment of patients and your insurance rates skyrocket, putting you out of business?

Lmao

This guy.

The guy kicked out of his Princeton University Medical School and forced to leave for the equally prestigious Hollywood Upstairs Med School speaking on intelligence.

Next a cockroach will teach a bear how to fish.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear: Rejected even in high school? Hmm.

Dude, men, the rejection started from primary school. I dont know when exactly, most likely when they realized I could keep up with my peers. grin grin grin grin Yeah, the road has been rough. wink

I always figured you for a dumb guy to not even be able to get into Ife or the equivalent

Did it pain you to be rejected from all of the foremost learning institutions in Yorubaland? Did rejection from your hometown Ife pain you especially?

It does. Still, I take solace in the fact that I am Nigerian though. Thank God for small mercies. At least, I belong somewhere, no need trying too hard to act Nigerian. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I didn't miss it. Reread (or read for the first time) the last sentence of my post that you quoted. Or if you have difficulty understanding the meaning of that sentence, I can break it down for you. cool

lol. Okay, I didnt read the last sentence.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2012
na wa for this guy

Is this some sort of coping mechanism? You struggle to tread water with your peers in real life, so identify people much more successful and younger than you , and pretend as if you are in the same neighborhood as them.

Na wa o.

It is hard to imagine someone like you talking as much as crap as you do. You realize you and I have talked before on Yahoo Messenger, right? I know where you went to undergrad. I know where you are going to medical school. You know where I went to college, what I got my degrees in (two subjects beyond your brain power), and where I am currently at now.

You and I have never been mates. And the gap has only separated with time.

Are you seeking to embarrass yourself on purpose?
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2012
Heck. Forget about even what I know about you and you know about me.

Comparing your track record of posts on NL to mine, do you honestly think that a neutral third party will think that we are even in the same neighborhood?

Lawd have mercy, I'm lmao here
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by fagamite: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear: na wa for this guy

Is this some sort of coping mechanism? You struggle to tread water with your peers in real life, so identify people much more successful and younger than you , and pretend as if you are in the same neighborhood as them.

Na wa o.

It is hard to imagine someone like you talking as much as crap as you do. You realize you and I have talked before on Yahoo Messenger, right? I know where you went to undergrad. I know where you are going to medical school. You know where I went to college, what I got my degrees in (two subjects beyond your brain power), and where I am currently at now.

You and I have never been mates. And the gap has only separated with time.

Are you seeking to embarrass yourself on purpose?

What can I say: I live just to stalk you.
Re: President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' by ektbear: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2012
An idiotic guy who thinks that the WSJ is a left-wing newspaper, and offers the most mor0nic justification for his position.

Thinking so feeble that my 11 year old sister would be ashamed of your logic.

No wonder you feel intimidated by those Indians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Tanks Arrive In Estonia As Nato Bolsters Eastern Flank Amid Putin Threat / 42 Police Ambushed, Beheaded By Congolese Militia / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.