Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58192 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by HipsyDipsy(f): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2012
grin grin
felifeli: Now the president resorts to posed photographs to try and convince us that he truly works for a living . Na wa oh ! sad sad
[b][/b]
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ifeci: 12:36am On Sep 22, 2012
Billyonaire: You are right, I kissed people's bottom with an idea when I was 25yrs to approve a business plan with a seed funding that catapulted me. My business acumen kept me going. But same can not be said of you. All you do is criticize and not kiss people's arse to get rich. Thanks for telling me what I already know. And congratulations for your principle to stay broke instead of kissing arses. GEJ - FRESH AIR

why must this fool always blow his own trumpet? if u hv such money as u claim then why r u on NL fooling urself? collecting peanuts, licking a$ses and running cheap campaigns to earn a living? Why!!?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by dreZilla(m): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2012
All hail the GREAT DUMBO on his throne.... Y Abati no dey im side now?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Gudiza(m): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2012
WOW!....and the most unbelievable thing is that I just read through all this crap. Was bored now bloody tired.
Well, this is wishing a rotund Dame a speedy tummy-tuck recovery anyhow.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by EkoIle1: 2:44am On Sep 22, 2012
Looks like Tony Montana's or some drug dealer's office..

smh...
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by butpro(m): 4:42am On Sep 22, 2012
Billyonaire: You are right, I kissed people's bottom with an idea when I was 25yrs to approve a business plan with a seed funding that catapulted me. My business acumen kept me going. But same can not be said of you. All you do is criticize and not kiss people's arse to get rich. Thanks for telling me what I already know. And congratulations for your principle to stay broke instead of kissing arses. GEJ - FRESH AIR
@billyonaire, you finish this guy! If I were to be the guy (I will never hate billionaire with idea, kiss or lick asses to success) I will close my NL account. grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by butpro(m): 4:46am On Sep 22, 2012
ehie:

that is why when GEJ sneezes you catch cold cos u are utterly dependent on him,without him you cannot succed,like a parasite.even if you had a billion naira now if i came back here in ten years ud be gone,yOU WILL BE KNOWN AS THE MAN THAT USED TO HAVE.Your money would be gone,you have no balls to invest or create or make you can only spend. ALL YOU ARE GOOD ON IS SPENDING WASTING,SUCKING DRY LIKE A LEECH/PARASITE
you are talking like a man hu knows tomoro! Nobody knows tomoro, yu can't predict moro not to talk of ten yrs! So, let him catch headache frm Jonathan whatever! Instead........ Go get life. Stop hating. Jonathan has 3 more yrs to improve on his good work! Haba! grin smh.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by anonimi: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2012
nagoma:

Because the President allows them. We thought he would do better. But you are saying it's okay for the president to copy them. If this is the case, we really need a President?

[size=13pt]How[/size] do you mean the President allows your OTHER ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES to loaf around- not draft, debate and pass bills to address issues affecting their constituents i.e. YOU, your family, friends and acquaintances

When will we Nigerians own up to our responsibility (to make ALL our public servants work) rather than cinging to the SAVIOUR mentality
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Sagamite(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2012
emk4lif: ooooo he's a fool..really...he's the president of africa's largest nation and u are......... jobless idiot on a borrowed nokia fone who thanks to etisalat 15mb can access the internet, i gues u're d cretin with a gelatinised brain...get a life ...arsehole

You are a person!

So since when did being the President of Nigeria become a meritious achievement?

Bloody cretinous baboon citizen of a Banana Republic.

So Alao Akala is one of your role models because he was a Governor?

Foool!

The fucktards you are worshiping like Jonathan cannot even be allowed to a local councillor role in developed countries like the UK. That is the person your cretinous arsse wants to compare to me?

Foolish product of a failed education system.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tyboy(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's thinking about his ugly bi't'ch strapped to a hospital bed in Germany.
[b][quote author=~Bluetooth]

i think you are a big fool for the statement you just made,ow can u call someone's mother that, if she was ur mum how would u feel,idiot
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bigsheg(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2012
NAIRALAND HAS BEEN INVADED
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2012
kutchs: Guy do u really have a life outside nairaland? I cant believe u‘re still here posting stupid comments, why dont u go into the real world to see how to better ur life. For ur info, GEJ is made already, no amount of hate, name calling or watever can bring him down so get used to that. If I were u I would be more concerned about improving my life and feeding my family than wasting my time on nairaland cursing a man whom God has blessed and elevated above you.

Iidiot, have I complained to u about how my life is or what. Mind ur business. The issue at stake isn't me but the retardeen.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by mkoabiola: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
It is glaring dat. Most ppu hate mr presido for dose making immatur comments ,if u don't pray 4 anoda man,s progress,u may neva get to dat position.
He is d president of ds country either u like hm or not, no comment on NL can can make hm resgin.
Let's continue to pray 4 hm ,he needs our prayer to succeed.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by kutchs: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
Demdem:

Iidiot, have I complained to u about how my life is or what. Mind ur business. The issue at stake isn't me but the retardeen.
Between u and the president who‘s more retarded? Leave GEJ and face ur life b4 u end up in the bush Silly boy.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tiwiex(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
at last. i have always wondered why this picture was never released. nice office.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by folahann(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
Cool. Put your swag on Mr President.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
No wonder buhari cries,tinubu faints n bakare goes into a fit any time they remember that this office has eluded them 4eva.
Abeg, GEJ gallant well 4 there...no shaking!!!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
my bedroom is far better jooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by faceoff007: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
the guy dey play pool. Una think say him dey do office job? grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by yampoo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
Us President Office

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
The President Job is not an easy one.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Biggyd2: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
I see a president in a beautiful office like Obama's. The sleeves of his shirt folded like Obama normally does. And working like Obama?…erhm… that I can't tell. lipsrsealed
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by monopolist: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
PRESIDENTIAL THINK ROOM

I WILL GET THERE SOON
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
kutchs: Between u and the president who‘s more retarded? Leave GEJ and face ur life b4 u end up in the bush Silly boy.

Fool, the retardeen is much slower. Me no one knows but the retardeen we all know. Get that to ur brain.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by glassman: 1:11am On Sep 23, 2012
Jonathan doesnt put on light colored shirts like ds wt rolled up sleeves & d raised hand is surely not his..op, u try sha
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by playahP(m): 1:30am On Sep 23, 2012
im not a fan of jonathan but i really wish thing would work out for him
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by naptu2: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Here's a picture of the sitting room @ the Aso Rock Villa (Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo and US first lady, Laura Bush were having a discussion). You can see more pics on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/951565/aso-rock-belongs-nigerians...in-democracy

The president's office doesn't have to be large or glamorous because he performs much of his functions from the Council Chamber and the Conference Room.

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by freedman4ever(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2012
De,JOE Man l love you my man/president.whom God is bless is blessed,please remember whom God bless should bless others too,my presido pls am by your side.,
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by freedman4ever(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2012
De,JOE Man l love you my man/president.whom God is bless is blessed,please remember whom God bless should bless others too,my presido pls am by your side.cheers because you are favoured by God.but No forget me.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
...Yáll haters are busy hating..the guy has gone down in the history of Nigeria as President...I wonder what Yáll haters will pass to Ur children as legacy if not hate...and too bad hatred will not make U remembered in the footprint of time...so all hater here on hating on Nigeria and our dear President...Get a life, invest Ur energy on positive and industrious activities, just maybe some day You will seat on an exalted seat as he is seating on today..and for the dude dat refered to the first lady as an "ugly bitch", no doubt U are entitled to Ur fowl opinion, but Ur mama, though she may be a miss world is also a bitch as she is also a woman, but one thing..she is a nonentity! never heard of her, and nobody will ever hear of her wink
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bigbounce(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2012
God bless the child who suffer....God is with us....Those who think they have power over us and manipulate every resources in Nigeria and made us go starve....they will pay with their life and their children....when the storm take place in their house the whole will be dark and they wont see road to escape....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / MIT Confirms Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Certificate / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.